2005 J Boats J/109
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 135,000
Experience the best in performance sailing and cruising comfort in this vey nice, well equiped shoal draft 5'9" version J/109. The interior is European style with two private sleeping cabins and a pull-out double in the large main cabin. A great dual purpose deck layout and sail handling systems follow the J philosophy of keeping things easy. B&G sailing instruments, reverse cycle A/C and North sails are some of the inventory highlights.
As J109's go, this boat is in good condition. Very little to no crazing. Interior wood work in nice condition with very little of the darkening along bottom edges as seen on so many J109s.
Please note that Hornpipe and Mojo are the same boat. Mojo was her previous name. I used some of the those photos of the boat under sail. All others are resent. Hornpipe has just returned from a cruise to NE and the owners are ready for her to find a new home!
Please call David Malkin for an apointment or additional information at 410-280-2038 ext 115 Email David@NorthPointYachtSales.com Come see why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Rod Johnstone
LOA: 35.33 m
Beam: 11.42 m
LWL: 30.42 m
Length on Deck: 35.0 m
Maximum Draft: 5.75 m
Ballast: 3900 lbs
Dry Weight: 10900 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30C
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 mph @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Items of Note
- Dutchman main sail handling system
- Dodger and bimini
- Cockpit table
- Aft "dock box" seat locker
- New VHF w/ RAM
Full teak salon interior with Varnished Cabinets both port and starboard with 16K BTU air conditioner.
- Comfort Group Package w/ 3-piece cockpit cushions, canvas lifelines and mainsail cover.
- Systems Group Package with hot water tank, cockpit shower, addl 34 gal. water tank 90 Gallons
- Marina group Package with ProMariner battery charger, 50ft cord, AC panel and 5 outlets.
- 12 Volt fans in galley and v-berth
- DC Refrigeration Package with addl 3rd battery.
- Pullout Main Salon Berth (Portside).
- Stainless Bow Roller and Custom Stemhead fitting.
- Gimbaled, 3-burner w/ oven Force 10 LPG stove/oven w/S.S. safety bar.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Molded Ice box w/ foam insulation, single lid, utility storage shelves.
- Additional storage below cabinet below drawers.
- 2-Utensil drawers aft of stove.
- 2-Dry Goods storage areas w/ shelf and acrylic slider covers.
- Pot and Pan storage under stove.
- B&G H1000 Instrumentation w/ Speed, depth, compass, wind with 4-displays.
- Raynav 300 GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ remote. (2017)
- ST 6001 Autopilot w/ remote.
- Alpine CDA Reciever w/XM Tuner with 4 Bose speakers (interior/exterior).
- Garmin / chart-plotter 545 GPS at Helm
- Ipod connection at nav station
Full North Sails and Canvas Inventory
- 2014 - North NorDac Radian 7.5 (cruising) with Dutchman lines, full length batten
- 2011 - North 3DL Mainsail (racing)
- 2011 - North 105% J109 Class Jib
- 2011 - North Class Asymm Spinnaker Runner (red)
- 2008 - North 145% Genoa
- 2005 - North 105% J109 Class Jib
- 2005 - North Class Asymm Spinnaker Reacher (blue)
- 2005 - North 140 sq. meter spinnaker, Runner (white), "PHRF Rocket"
- Quantum Class Jib - Carbon, Kevlar
- North Sock for forstay.
- North Dodger w/ fly.
- North Helm Cover.
- North Mainsail Cover w/ cutouts for Dutchman Lines and liner for better UV
- Hatch Covers
- Cockpit cushions 2007
- Cockpit table
- Bimin and dodger - light grey
- Hinged ice box
- Dock box - Removable aft dock box/ locker.
- Quick winterizing valve - engine raw water
- Lewmar easy release winch handles
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Deltaville, VA, United States
Baltimore, MD, United States
Oxford, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
J/40 Shoal Draft
Bert Jabins Annapolis, MD, United States
Unknown, NJ, United States