- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ruskin, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 309,000
- Sale Pending
THIS IS IT - THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME!
EXTREME PRICE REDUCTION! NOT A MISPRINT! THIS IS REAL!
Yes, you CAN own an Island Packet 445 Center Cockpit. Make 2017 the year you live the dream!
If you've been searching for a center cockpit world cruiser, you have found her! This boat is well equipped to take you on your next sailing adventure.
In addition to having low Engine Hours, Suddenly has a great communications package including Satellite Phone, Single Side-band, & Tracphone PLUS 8KW Generator, Wind Generator & Solar Panels, Watermaker, Bowthruster, Dinghy & 2 Outboards, (3) Electric Winches, EPIRB, Liferaft and Ditch Bag, Washer-Dryer, Good Canvas Package, and more!
See full specs for all the details! Don't settle for less and don't pay more than you should. Most recent survey available. Have a look at everything Suddenly has to offer then call for an appointment to see her in person.
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE: 941-704-4698 We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance - please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com
We gladly cooperate with all brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida please contact us for further details.
LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.
Please contact Ed Whiteaker at 941-776-0616 or 941-704-4698
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 45 ft 9 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 38000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH3-TBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 675
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (260 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (55 Gallons)
The salon features full-length settees port and starboard. The salon table can be stowed against the forward bulkhead or folded out for entertaining. A wine rack behind the table is hidden when the table is stowed. Large windows surround the salon providing panoramic views. The port settee extends to the centerline to make a double berth. Lighting is abundant throughout the interior. Recessed lights and numerous, well-placed halogen reading lamps illuminate the spacious cabin.
Adjacent to the companionway is the deluxe navigation center - a highlight of this yacht! It features a high-backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray, cabinetry space sufficient to mount a wide variety of electronic equipment and access to the electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment. This area is sure to be popular with both captain & crew. There's also a wet locker within arm's reach.
The gourmet galley includes opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The top-loading refrigerator and freezer, with digitally controlled cooling units, provide generous cold storage. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Also featured in the galley are built-in dish racks, cutlery drawers, deep double sinks, a slide out trash bin, a microwave oven and abundant cabinet and locker storage. Other enhancements include Corian counter surfaces with integral sea rails, a LPG range/oven and a water filter system. There is a Washer/Dryer in a salon locker.
Two sizable staterooms are perfect for living aboard or world cruising. It is difficult to call one a master as they both offer exceptional amenities including island berths and ensuite heads. The aft stateroom features plenty of hanging storage with extra height provided by the outboard hanging locker. Access to the aft lazarette storage area is available through the aft bulkhead. Both staterooms include numerous opening ports, large overhead hatches and deck vents, providing plenty of light and ventilation. Both berths are surrounded by an array of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, and include a large panel that lifts on gas support struts to reveal a blanket storage area.
Both heads feature vanities with Corian countertops, separate shower stalls with folding acrylic doors and VacuFlush electric heads. Directly across from the forward head door is a large hanging locker.
- 15 Opening Ports with screens
- 6 Opening Hatches with Ocean Air screens and shades
- 7' Headroom
- Chrome Plated cabin lights
- Splendide Washer/Dryer
- (6) Hella Fans
- Peek a Boo Shades on ports
- Ocean Aire Shades and Screens on Hatches
- Gimballed 3-Burner Propane Cook-Top with Oven
- Tappan S/S Microwave Oven
- Two - 10 gal. Propane Tanks stored in outside below deck locker
- Frigoboat Factory Installed Refrigerator and Freezer (2 units)
- Refrigerated Drink Drawer
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- 10 Gal. Water Heater
- Beautiful Corian Counters and Abundant Storage
- Some dishes and galley-ware
Electronics, Communications, Entertainment
- Raymarine E-80 Color Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Built-In Computer Monitor/Navigation Computer Display at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth & Speed
- Raymarine 4KW Radome Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF with Remote Mic at Helm
- Ritchie Compass
- ICOM IC-M802 Single Side Band
- Pactor Modem PTC-IIex
- Globalstar Satellite Phone
- KVH Tracphone
- Garmin GPS MAP
- 76Cx Handheld GPS
- (3) Flatscreen TV's (2-Phillips/ 1-Magnavox)
- Magnavox DVD Player
- TracVision TV
- JBL Stereo System with (4) speakers below and cockpit speakers
- Remote Control for Stereo
- MasPower 8KW Generator with sound shield (550 hours)
- Wind Generator
- (2) Kyocera Solar Panels
- Batteries: Four Duracell, Mod # 31DTMAGM/ One Optima Mod# 27DC
- Prosine 2.1 Inverter/Charger
- Charles 60amp Battery Charger/Inverter (backup)
- Mastervolt Battery Monitor
- Balmar MC612 Regulator
- Balmar 100amp Alternator
- Numerous 12-Volt Outlets including in the cockpit
- Power Cables and Splitter
- Yanmar 75HP Diesel with approximately 675 hours
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/Whitlock Mamba Drive
- Twin Racors with T-gauge
- (3) Cruisair Air Conditioning Units with individual controls
- Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo
- Sidepower Bowthruster with cockpit joystick
- Spectra Watermaker
- Acugage Tank Monitor System
- Two Vacu-Flush Electric Heads
- Separate enclosed showers in each head
- Automatic Electric Bilge Pump and Manual Bilge Pump
- Engine Alarms
- Gauges: Cockpit gauges for oil pressure, water temps, RPM's, & battery.
- Kato Arch
- Spotlight on Bow
- Big Anchor Locker
- 55# Delta - 250" Chain
- 44# Bruce - 50' Chain/250' Rode
- Lighthouse Electric Windlass
- Chain Counter in Cockpit
- Bow Washdown with flush fitting
- Instruments at Helm (outlined in Electronics Section)
- 2011 Mercury Ocean Runner Dinghy
- (2) Outboards - Mercury 3.3 and Nissan 8HP
- Edson Motor Mount
- BBQ Grill
- Nice Cockpit Cushions in good condition
- Nice Bimini/Dodger with Cockpit Enclosure/Sun Screen
- Lewmar Folding Wheel at Helm
- Cockpit Table
- Four S/S Dorades
- S/S Chafe Guards at all chocks and cleats
- S/S Rubrails at all chocks and cleats
- Line storage in lazarette & bow locker (6 running rig line compartments in cockpit)
- Cockpit/ Swim Platform Shower
- Cockpit Stereo Speakers
- MOB Horseshoe
- Fenders & lines
Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig: Genoa & Staysail, and In-Mast Main
- Rear cockpit mainsheet traveler
- Standing Rigging: Single Mast, dual backstays & single forestay, double spreaders, self-tacking staysail
- Running Rigging: Halyards for jib, staysail, and main
- Electric Primary Winches and Main Halyard Winch
- Forspar Whisker Pole
- Liferaft ( needs certification)
- ACR EPIRB (on deck)
- Ditch Bag with addition EPRIB
- Fire Extinguishers
- Engine, bilge, and anchor alarms
- Carbon Monxide Monitor
- Inflatable Life Vests
Most Recent Survey Available. The boat has not received a lot of recent use.
Manuals and records on-board in canvas bag.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS ISLAND PACKET 445 CENTER COCKPIT!!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Marathon, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Naples, FL, United States