2005 Hunter 33
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mattapoisett, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 70,000
Specs Builder: Hunter Designer: Glen Henderson Keel: Wing Hull Shape: Monohull Dimensions LOA: 33 ft 6 in Beam: 11 ft 6 in LWL: 29 ft 5 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in Ballast: 3579 lbs Headroom: 6 ft 4 in Dry Weight: 11016 lbs
Draft: 4.5 ft Engines Total Power: 29 HP Engine 1: Engine Brand: Yanmar Year Built: 2005 Engine Model: 3YM30 Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 336 Drive Type: Direct Drive Engine Power: 29 HP Cruising Speed: 6 mph Maximum Speed: 7 mph Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1 Number of double berths: 3 Number of cabins: 3 Number of heads: 1 Electrical Equipment Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Taking its celebrated hull design from the proven running bottoms of its larger 41- and 44-foot sister-ships, the Hunter 33 imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck of the Hunter 33 features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family. The Hunter 33 is the ultimate cruiser in its size range, featuring world-class accommodations that are second to none. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple. The U-shaped galley onboard the Hunter 33 includes a Corian countertop, two-burner range, icebox and deep sink. The Hunter 33's salon offers expansive seating, a drop-down table and a navigation station. An easy-maintenance fiberglass head wraps up the outstanding Hunter 33 package.
Hunter’s Mariner Package including: engine upgrade, helm sheeting package, in-mast furling system with rigid boom vang, Lewmar folding steering wheel, instrument upgrades, refrigerator, stereo and arch mounted traveler.
Safety equipment including: air horn, anchor with chain and line, automatic engine -room fire extinguishing system, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, emergency tiller, fire extinguishers, GFI receptacles, handheld flares, life jackets, manual bilge pump and throwable lifesaving device.
The interior is surprisingly spacious, bright, and well ventilated. At dock air conditioning and heating is provided.
An acrylic sliding hatch cover, good handholds and the rounded teak companionway steps lead one safely below. A single full-size head and shower lie to starboard, across from a well-executed galley to port. The counter tops are an attractive and practical Corian. A stainless-steel rail acts as both fiddle and handhold. The two-burner stove/oven is well fiddled. There’s a single but deep sink. The galley is large enough to work in conveniently but enclosed enough for safe use at sea. The main salon sports a very clever central table that’s built around a liquor/stowage cabinet. The table drops to create an additional berth. Across to starboard, a bench seat can be folded up to create a central cocktail table that doubles as the navigation station. Other amenities include a flat-screen TV and even an iPod docking station.
The fit and finish of this well-maintained vessel are fine, and the overall cherry color and styling is pleasing to the eye. But more important, it must be noted again that this is only a 33-foot sailboat, and yet it contains two private cabins, a full-service galley, a spacious central saloon area, a full-size head and shower, and a navigation station—while still offering easy engine access and room to spare for generous
Forward cabin with lighting, opening deck hatch, AC and DC Electrical Outlets, cedar-lined hanging locker, reading/lounge seat, under-berth storage spaces, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and foam bedding.
Aft cabin with double berth, cabin lighting, cedar-lined hanging locker, electrical outlets, storage shelves and compartment storage spaces, opening port and hatch with screens.
Main salon with cabin lighting, chart table, teak instrument holders, opening deck hatch, deck side windows with shades, deck window with screen, dinette table which converts to double berth, Everwear laminate sole, handrails on both sides, Electric head enclosed with vanity and shower, shower sump, and handhold/towel bar.
- Anchor roller
- Anchor well
- Balanced spade rudder with composite shaft
- Balsa cored hull sides, solid fiberglass bottom and structural grid reinforcement
- Bronze through-hull fittings below waterline
- NVS Solar vent
- Double lifelines with (3) gates
- (1) Fixed port
- HKT Kevlar® hull reinforcement
- Integral windshield
- Integrated swim platform
- Keel – Antimonious lead, shoal draft
- Maxguard® UV-inhibited gelcoat
- Barrier coat
- Molded-in nonskid walking surfaces
- 360 degree rub rail with stainless steel insert
- (3) Opening hatches
- (4) Opening ports
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- (6) Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats
- Stainless steel cockpit arch with main-sheet
- Stainless steel deck handrails
- Stainless steel stem fitting
- Stainless stern rail with seats
- Stainless steel telescoping swim ladder
- Through-bolted hull to deck joint
- Inboard and outboard jib tracks with adjustable cars.
- Swim ladder
- Outside hot and cold shower
- SIMPSON-LAWRENCE anchor windlass
- ROCKNA 15kg anchor
- 30’ of 5/16” chain bent to 100’x 3/4” nylon rode
- Folding wheel
- Integrated cockpit table and handhold
Sails, Sail Handling and Canvas
- IJPE: 437.00 sq. ft.
- I : 37.33 ft.
- J : 10.83 ft.
- P : 36.50 ft.
- E : 13.83 ft.
- Working Sail Area: 625.00 sq. ft.
- 2005 UK Sailmakers furling mainsail
- 2012 UK Sailmakers 105% furling genoa
- 2005 UK Sailmakers cruising spinnaker with sock
- Internal halyards led to cockpit.
- FURLEX 100S roller furling
- In mast furling mainsail
- SELDEN Rodkicker boom vang
- Inboard genoa tracks
- Mainsail traveler
- (2) Lewmar 30 self-tailing halyard and reefing / mainsheet winches
- (2) Lewmar 30 self-tailing primary winches
- (2) sets of triple line clutch locks on coach roof
- Dodger 2010 with side curtains and Bimini connector
- Helm Cover
- Boom tent style canvas winter cover
- Raymarine C80 – Plotter / Radar
- Raymarine ST 60+ speed
- Raymarine ST 60+ depth
- Raymarine ST 40 wind
- Raymarine ST6002 Autohelm
- Danforth Compass
- I-Com IC-402 VHF
- I-COM Remote Microphone for Marine Radio
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- WEST MARINE – AM / FM / MP3 player
- Cockpit Monitors: Fuel, water, temp, bilge
- SONY Marine Exterior Stereo Speakers
- POLK cabin speakers
- Gauges for fuel tank, water tank and waste
- 12V and 110V electrical distribution/breaker panels
- (2) AGM house batteries
- (1) AGM starting battery
- (2) 30 Amp shore power connections
- (2) 50’ – 30 Amp shore power cords
- MAGNUM ENERGY 2000 Watt inverter / Charger with remote monitoring panel
- WEMA holding tank monitoring
- Battery charger
- FORCE 10 water heater – Engine heat exchanger and 110V
- Isolation transformer
- Navigation light package
- There are ample stowage lockers and the twin-bottle LPG locker is particularly well designed.
- (1) Propane tank
- Dodger with stainless grab handles
- Bridge canvas between dodger and Bimini
- Full cockpit cushions
- Flag with mounts
- MAGMA rail mount grill
- EDSON outboard motor bracket
- Folding leather wrapped steering wheel with wheel brake
- Hinging Helm Seat
- Teak stern quarter seats and cushions
- 2 Storage Lockers
- Cockpit traveler arch, stainless steel with traveler control lines
- Main sheet and halyards lead to the cockpit
- Shore power system
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Walk through transom with swim platform and telescoping swim ladder
- Manuel bilge pump
- Emergency steering control
- Lewmar Cobra Direct Drive Steering Mechanism
- Large U-shaped galley to port and capped w/Corian counter-top.
- Both AC and DC UFI protected electrical outlets.
- Built-in deep waste bin
- Built-in Tappan microwave,
- Storage shelving, single Stainless Steel Sink w/Cutting Board, 4 Storage Cabinets
- Refrigerator and freezer.
- Fresh water system, pressurized hot and cold water.
- Opening port with screen.
- FORCE 10 (2) burner stove with oven - Propane
- Generous storage below and above counter
- CORIAN countertop
- WAECO COOLmatic Refrigerator / Freezer
- Under counter refrigeration
- TAPPAN microwave
- Tableware, utensils and
- HALON fixed engine compartment fire system
- Life Sling
- (4) Type III – PFD’s
- Medical Aid Kit
Thank you for visiting New England Yacht Partners. Let our collective experience go to work for you. Call toll free 888 525 9457 If we do not have the exact boat you are looking for, let us know and we will be happy to find the right match. From Maine to New Jersey, we can find the boat you desire.
All appointments are by advanced notice only. For more information about this 2005 Hunter 33, or to schedule a private showing, please call Bill Shaw Jr at 401 252 1231 or email: email@example.com
Please contact William Shaw at 888 525 9457
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Two if by Sea
Builder: Hunter Marine Corporation
Designer: Glen Henderson
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3459 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 11016 lbs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30G
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 336
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.