Produced by a collaboration of the highly regarded Holland Jachtbouw yard and Hoek Design studio, THIS IS US represents the very best of Dutch build quality and design. Her powerful carbon rig, carbon-spectra sails and deep lifting keel allow THIS IS US to perform just as a high performance cruising yacht should.
Following an extensive refit in 2013 back at Holland Jachtbouw, THIS IS US is in excellent order.
A generously proportioned aft cockpit and an elegant raised deckhouse give guests the option of both outdoor and indoor dining. Eight guests can be comfortably accommodated in four en-suite cabins below deck. THIS IS US has proven herself as a long range cruising yacht having completed a circumnavigation. She is equally at home being sailed around a competitive race course as proven by her victory at the 2012 St Barth's Bucket.
See new photos from June 2014 photo shoot!
Marc Haendle, email@example.com
Please contact Nick Dean at +44 1273 831010
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
THIS IS US
Builder: Holland Jachtbouw
Designer: Hoek Design, Holland
Flag of Registry: Belgium
LOA: 41.83 m
Beam: 7.45 m
LWL: 27.78 m
Minimum Draft: 3.20 m
Maximum Draft: 5.20 m
Bow thruster: Hydromar 50kw retractable (overhauled 2013) Water maker: HEM (new pump, membranes and filters in 2013) Fuel separator: Alfa Laval (overhauled 2013) Air conditioning: Heinen & Hopman. 2 x 2 stage with reverse cycle. New fan coils, chillers and piping throughout in 2013 Boilers: 2 x 50 litre and 1 x 50 litre ring boiler (all plumbing replaced in 2013) Hydraulics: Central system driven by the main engine and generators for the sailing functions and bow thruster Compressor: Boge SRD125
Voltage: 415V/230A Frequency: 50Hz Shore power: No converter. Cable, box and switchboard all replaced 2013. Batteries: Gel type, all tested 2013
AIS transponder: Furuno AIS FA-150 Helm monitor: B&G Zeus 12” Touch screen (new 2013) Autopilot: Sperry Marine Navipilot V HSC Chart plotter: Furuno Navnet C-MAP NT (in pilothouse and at helm) Radar: B&G Zeus 4G (new 2013) GPS: 2 x Furuno GPS / WA AS Navigator GP-32 Instrumentation: B& G Hydra 2000 (1 in pilothouse, 1 at helm, 2 in aft cockpit, 1 in crew mess)
Inmarsat C & GMDSS: Sailor H2095C Sat-C transceiver Navtex: Furuno NX-700 (new 2013) GMDSS hand held VHF: 2 x Tron TR20 Broadband data & voice: Thrane & Thrane SAILOR 250 Fleet broadband Wi fi: Throughout vessel VHF hand held radios: Simrad RS87 (new 2013) PC: Dell monitor and keyboard
Televisions: Loewe 46” HD in Saloon / Loewe 28” HD in Master Cabin / 19” Samsung in 3 guest cabins Satellite TV: SKY Europe, and DirecTV for Caribbean DVD: Samsung Blu-Ray players in Saloon and all guest cabins AV Receiver: Pioneer VSX-1123 Wireless hi-fi system: SONOS
Refrigerator: Custom built Freezer: Custom built Oven: Miele Stove: Miele induction Steamer: Miele Imperial Microwave: IKEA Plate warming drawer: Miele Icemaker: Brema (new 2013) Dishwasher: Miele Professional G7856 (refurbished 2013) Washing machine: Miele Professional WS5436 Dryer: Miele Professional T5206
8 guests in 4 staterooms and 6 crew in 3 cabins
The interior woodwork is cherry, with wenge flooring.
PILOT HOUSE U shaped seating, 3 rotating bar stools and dining table to port. The cushions have been recently recovered. To starboard is the navigation/communication station and bar/pantry. Filled with natural light from the surrounding large windows.
SALOON Down a central staircase on the port side is the spacious Saloon. Cream leather covered U shaped seating and coffee table. Opposite is the new Loewe 46” HD TV, Samsung Blu-ray DVD player and amplifier.
MASTER CABIN Forward of the Saloon on the port side is the Master. Double bed and en suite shower room. New Loewe 28” HD TV, Samsung Blu-ray DVD player and amplifier.
VIP CABIN Double bed and en suite shower room. New 19” Samsung HD TV, Samsung Blu-ray DVD player and amplifier.
GUEST CABINS Two Twin cabins with en suite shower rooms. New 19” Samsung HD TVs, Samsung Blu-ray DVD player and amplifier.
CREW ACCOMMODATION The forward crew area has a comfortable crew mess to starboard, Captain’s double cabin with en suite shower room to port, and 2 Twin bunk cabins sharing one shower room forward. Also located in this area are the Miele clothes washing and drying machines.
Anchor windlass: Maxwell Anchor & chain: Kedge anchor with 160m chain Passarelle: Multiplex 4m Bathing ladder: Can be fitted on port or stbd side Bimini: Over cockpit Winches: 2 x Lewmar 122 aft 2 x Lewmar 88 aft 2 x Lewmar 111 amidships 3 x Lewmar 88 amidships 3 x Lewmar 88 fwd Deck hatches: Rondal Blocks: Rondal
Tender and watersports
Tenders: 14’/ 4.3m AB Inflatables RIB with Evinrude E-TEC 60hp outboard, kept on deck, on starboard side alongside forward boom. 12’ 8” / 3.8m Zodiac 380 crew tender with 8hp Yamaha outboard Watersports: Bladefish Seajet 5000 A selection of wetsuits, buoyancy aids, skis, boards, inflatables, snorkel gear Dive equipment: Bauer Junior dive compressor in lazarette (new 2013), bottles, BCDs, masks, fins etc Miscellaneous: 2 x electric bikes
EPIRB: GME 406MHz MT403 Life rafts: 2 x 16 person Zodiac Life jackets: 26 onboard SART: Tron Fire fighting equipment: 14 extinguishers onboard: C02, foam, powder, Novec 4 x Drager breathing apparatus Fire detection: 12 x Tyco smoke detectors 3 x Tyco heat detectors Bilge & fire pumps: 1 x Manifold bilge system with self priming bilge pump, general service pump and diesel driven pump for back up and fire fighting Safe: Captain’s cabin Miscellaneous: Flares, line throwers, SOLAS grab bag, defibrillator, immersion suits, first aid kit
• All new AV installation throughout whole boat including new Loewe HD TV in master cabin and saloon, new Samsung HD TV in all guest cabins, all new Blu-ray DVD players throughout boat, new amplifiers in all cabins and saloon, new Sonos sound system throughout boat • new hdmi cabling throughout • new heads in Master and all guest cabins • new lighting throughout whole boat • new wenge hardwood flooring throughout guest area • new headlining throughout guest area • new wall panels throughout guest area • new seat covering in pilothouse • new corian work surfaces in galley and pilot house • new corian bathroom counter tops • 2 new Quooker instant boiling water taps
• new crew shower • new headlining throughout crew area • new flooring throughout crew area • new Waterlogic water dispenser in crew mess • crew and captain’s heads overhauled
• new keel and bulb • new teak decks • restoration of varnish on all exterior and interior woodwork • new rod rigging • mast and booms painted • hull painted • new guard wires
• both generators completely overhauled • main engine serviced • all power take offs overhauled • new black and grey discharge pumps • new grey water bucket pumps throughout boat • Alfa Laval fuel separator complete overhaul • new black water transfer pump • all new electric through hull valves in engine room • all manual valves overhauled • bow thruster overhauled • new shore power converter • new main mast hydraulic valve block • new dive compressor in lazarette • new membranes for water maker • new hepvo valves throughout boat, eliminating grey water odours • new ice maker in galley • Miele washing machine and dryer overhauled • new A/C chillers and new fan coils and A/C plumbing throughout whole boat • new plumbing for 3 new boilers (including 1 ring boiler) • new plumbing for 80% of black and grey systems throughout boat
• new B&G Zeus 4G radar • new cockpit monitor (B&G Zeus 12” touch screen) • new Simrad RS87 VHFs • new Navtex NX 700