- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Puerto Rico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 299,995
A single diesel Yanmar 440hp 6LY2A-STP powers this highly sought after jet drive classic.
She is in need of some TLC consisting of, but not limited to: varnish, Raymarine chart plotter does not work, bottom needs paint, and either repair or replacement of the Fisher Panda 4.2 KW generator (730 hours). See full specs for more details on items in need of attention. She has new batteries recently.
Call or text Traver (813) 404-9867 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Traver Smith at 813-404-9867
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1290
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 29 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (166 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Recent Survey Findings
1. All fire extinguishers are out of date and should be serviced and brought current.
2. Mandatory Garbage Disposal Placard is unreadable and should be replaced.
3. A current alert/locate flare kit should be placed on this vessel.
4. USCG Document Number or DRN certificate number should be properly posted
on this vessel.
1. The Auxiliary Generator did not start at survey time. Some mechanical failures were
reported. The generator should be repaired properly.
2. The Raymarine C120 does not operate and the display is opaque. Repair or replace.
3. The Vacuum head seal is leaking and should be replaced.
4. A 40’ retrieving line should be attached to the Type IV PFD’S ring.
5. An audible monoxide carbon detector should be installed at sleeping area.
6. New bottom antifouling paint should be applied according good marine practices.
7. Main bonding system sacrifice anode should be installed.
8. New sacrifice anodes should be installed at Jet propulsion system.
9. New sacrifice anodes should be installed at bow thruster propellers.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Since its introduction in 1994, the Hinckley Picnic Boat has become the most successful single motor yacht in this company's history. With the Picnic Boat EP, Hinckley has extended the pilothouse roof by 2.5 feet, added an L-shaped settee, and now offers an optional 3 by 3-foot triangular teak pedestal table, creating a layout ideally suited to relaxed conversation and gracious entertaining. The engine box, typically used as the picnic table, has also been redesigned with entertaining in mind. As part of the EP option package, it incorporates a wet bar with molded-in sink, foldaway faucet and an insulated icebox. (A gas grill may be selected in place of the icebox.) The reconfigured engine box also includes an additional aft-facing cushioned seat, facing the standard transom settee - a favorite perch of sunseekers. In all other respects, the EP retains the Picnic Boat's performance features and refined appointments. Her jet drive, JetStick controls and 18-inch draft allow access where no other 36-foot yachts dare venture. DualGuard hull construction of Kevlar and carbon makes her highly rigid and impact-resistant, yet lightweight enough to reach a top speed of 28 knots. And her interior is handcrafted in cherry with Hinckley's signature teak and holly sole varnished to a rich luster.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.