- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble Point, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 95,000 Tax Paid (US$ 118,969)
A very spacious performance cruiser racer from Cantiere del Pardo that is great on both the race course charging round the cans and as a cruiser with her linear galley and a large open saloon. She is currently lying in Hamble Point Marina on our sales walkway so available for viewing straight away.
Please contact Pete Lilingston at +44 (0)23 8045 5669
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grand Soleil
Designer: Botin and Carkeek
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 13669 lbs
Ballast: 3583 lbs
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: MD 2040
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 430
Radar - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine with ST6001 repeater in cockpit
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
VHF - Raymarine 54E and Handheld Icom AD-95
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60
TV set - Wharfedale TV
Plotter - Raymarine E80 at Chart Table
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60
Fully battened mainsail - North Sails with 3 reef points
Furling genoa - North sails 108%
Gennaker/Cruising spinnaker - North Sails furling code 0
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
"Performance Package" option with tall mast, lead keel, 40hp engine, up-graded genoa and halyard winches, "racing" steering wheel.
Sandwich construction hull for improved strength and rigidity. Very substantial galvanized steel reinforcing grid to take the loads of the keel-stepped mast, the lead keel and the standing rigging.
- Teak laid side decks and cockpit seats.
- White hull and coachroof with blue style lines.
- Blue antifouling,
- Teak bathing platform on transom. 2.10m IRC lead keel bolted to the steel reinforcing frame.
- Deep spade rudder hung on self-aligning stainless steel needle bearings for "fingertip" steering quality.
• Harken back-stay tensionner.
• Rigid vang.
• 2 x mid-ship mooring cleats. • Up-graded Harken 48 genoa sheet winches x2.
• Up-graded Harken 44halyard winches x 2.
• Larger steering wheel with double spokes
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth in companion way
- Autopilot ST6001
- Raymarine 54E VHF
- Icom AD-95 Handheld VHF and Charger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All business is undertaken subject to the current Terms of Business of the British Marine Federation (copies available on request)
Other Boats from Key Yachting Ltd
Hamble, United Kingdom
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Cowes, Hampshire, United Kingdom