- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Breskens, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 65,000 Tax Paid (US$ 72,683)
Dufour 34 Performance in mint condition. Sails and mast have been replaced in 2011.
More info on jachtmakelaardijkappers.nl
Please contact Anton Kappers at +31 (0)168 473 553
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 10.59 m
Beam: 3.48 m
LWL: 9.14 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Dry Weight: 5688 kgs
Total Power: 14.17 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 14 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (283 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Liters)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout. With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers. Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
- Teak trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- Large size steering wheel with pedestal (option).
- Compass on aft side of coach of coach roof.
- Space for instruments.
- Single lever engine controls and recessed engine control panel.
- Oddments tray integrated in engine control panel.
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage with straps under helmsman seat.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- S/S grab rail as well as step on transom.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder in the centre to be folded on transom, with teak steps.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floorboards are in laminated marine Moabi wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable covers.
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in Moabi wood.
- 12 V DC SYSTEM.
- 12 function switchboard.
- 12 V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery
- 1 x 75 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Corian? worktop with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water (hot/cold).
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and sliding baskets.
- Space for garbage bin.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on hull side.
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and 2 spotlights over galley.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 19 hp (13,8 kW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 90 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail on hulldeck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red navigation lights.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy racket, flag pole holder and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails.
- 4 Mooring cleats, stainless steel rubbing plates on sheer line.
- 2 spring cleats.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveller.
- Genoa sheet track with piston lead blocks.
- 2 x sheet turning blocks with buil tin jammer and pad-eye for fixing spinnaker sheet block.
- Aluminium mast step with return blocks.
- Stainless steel swan neck for electric cable gland.
- 3 and 5 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns to cockpit.
- 6 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 40.2 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to helmsman.
- Clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboard under port side berth.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray deflector.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
- Grounded rigging system.
Sails and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Possibility to rigging a removable inner forestay (optional).
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with single line reefing system.
- Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Genoa furling system.
- Discontinuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel Dyform cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Split backstay with 32 to 1 purchase.
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: ? low stretch ? main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main sheet on 5 to 1 purchase and Genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line.
- Mainsail with logo in high tenacity cloth, with two broad reef bands.
- Mainsail cover.
- Special bi-radial roller furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Jachtmakelaardij Kappers