- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Flensburg, Germany
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 200,000 Tax Paid (US$ 211,700)
Composite rocket ship from Comar Yachts. 2005 build and comprehensively optimised in 2008 with new keel, rudder, carbon rig and a funky suit of Banks D4 sails.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Comar Yachts
Designer: Alessandro Valicelli
LOA: 45 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Displacement: 9300 kgs
Total Power: 67 HP
Engine Brand: Lombardini
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 67 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The yacht has been constantly upgraded since 2006 for the purpose of offshore sailing. All the tanks for drinking, black water and diesel have been replaced. The keel, rudder AND rudder system have been completely renewed.
Note: The yacht is equipped for the ISAF Class 1. In 2013 a new sprayhood with mast control wheels was purchased. All rig terminals were renewed and partly replaced as new.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The deck structure is minimized, giving the yacht (which has a large cockpit) a modern look.
- The open stern, with the reduced overhangs, makes the yacht a very attractive race yacht.
- The high freeboard is well suited for high seas and gives the yacht, with its powerful and strongly built hull, genuine offshore performance.
- The construction consists of a composite of Airex sandwich with epoxy vinylester and multi-axilien tissue deposits.
Keel & Rudder:
- The rudder is made of cedar wood with carbon.
- The rudder system is not running on ropes, but on control rods. This Java control system guarantees a very direct and light helm.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Lombardini 67hp diesel engine.
- Oil level gauge.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Both steering wheels are made of carbon.
- Fuel cell – supplies 480 ampere AMG batteries.
- Shore connection.
- 2 x Bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 100 litres.
- Fuel gauge.
- Total capacity of 600 litres.
Navgation (Expedition) is computer controlled and in addition, there is the navigation table and a separate large plotter at 2 x control strands (2013). The weather data can be downloaded via Iridium (satellite phone). Separate with Navtex weather receiver and automatic.
- Complete Raymarine navigation instruments.
- VHF radio.
- Weather radio receiver.
- Weather map recorder.
- On-board computer.
- On-board telephone.
- Depth sounder.
- SSB receiver.
- 2 x WCs.
- CD player.
- Search light.
- The saloon lighting has multi-colour LEDs.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Leather seat covers recently replaced with genuine gray leather.
- All floorboards are secured with V4 A-bolts and have specially made V4A closures.
- All berths have new lee-cloths.
- The pantry has been improved by changing all of the drawer rollers.
- The warm wood tones of wild cherry highlights this design.
- A completely new carbon rig was purchased in 2008 with a new boom and accessories.
- The spreaders are boomerang shaped to allow for more genoa sail area, with an added trysail track.
- The rigging is made of PBO and combined with the carbon mast and boom, the yacht has a very low centre of gravity, as all up it weighs less than 180kg. This makes the yacht very stable and makes her a fast sailor, which not only has benefits for racing, but also when cruising.
- The hull was re-painted in 2008.
- The Harken winches were also replaced in 2008, with larger drums.
- These sails are D4 Banks Sails.
- 2 x J1.
- 2 x J2.
- 2 x J3.
- 2 x J4.
- 1 x Large spinnaker.
- 1 x Heavy spinnaker.
- 1 x A3.
- 4 x Main sail.
- Storm jib.
- 1 x J3.
- The pushpit and pulpits have been strengthened.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Manual anchor capstan.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boat cover.
- Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.