- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Olympia, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
There a lot of boats available for fishing. El Pescador III stands alone amongst then as a refined, elegant and practical tool for someone who wants a vessel that sets a higher standard on the water. She is a Coastal Craft and is built with all that stands for. A refined metal boat that is luxurious and tough all at once. With an 11' beam she is a bigger, more stable and more comfortable wave eating machine than anything it her class. With a custom designed 4-stroke 50hp kicker system she fishes effortlessly. She is comfortably stored indoors 9 months of the year. If you are ready to take things to the next level, El Pescador III is ready to take you there!
www.ipysales.com is dedicated to making the boating lifestyle real for you!
Please contact Brian Krantz at (360) 468-4997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
El Pescador III
Builder: Coastal Craft
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 31 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Displacement: 10800 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: D6-350
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 690
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 350 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (200 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 6
Electric bilge pump
- Icom 502 VHF Radio with antenna
- Dash mounted Ritchie D-55 compass
Bottom Plate: 1/4" 5086-H32
Side Plate: 3/16" 5086-H32
Side Decks & Foredeck: 1/8" & 5/32" 5052H-32
Angle keel guard: 2"
Longitudinal welded lifting strakes.
(3) Sets Longitudinal channels welded to side plates as rub strips from Transom 3/4 length.
- 2" half pipe welded on Sheer around entire hull.
Raised Foredeck, sidedecks & Bulwark.
Self bailing flush Aft deck (Tread Plate).
Two part sprayed polyurethane foam insulation.
(7) 10" weld on aluminum cleats
I/O Sterndrive package: Engine beds, transom cutout and plate support, engine compartment vents and exhaust fittings, gas assist hatch supports, sound proofing for engine room.
Integrated swim platform with Transom door (with full height handrails).
Outboard Motor Mounting Pad.
Wrap around rear handrails
Rear cockpit storage trays
- Large Aft Storage Compartment beneath rear deck with deck hatch.
- (2) Z4A Hull Zincs
- 7'0" Long x 8'0" Wide Forward sloping pilot house all welded alluminum.
- Diamond-Sea/Glaze windows & door: anodized aluminum frame.
(2) sliding front side windows, (2) non opening rear side windows
(2) sliding rear bulkhead windows, (3) fixed windshields.
Double Sliding rear door with window and SST keylock and dogs. (106 Series Sliders)
- 6'4'' head clearance. Cabin top lined with vinyl panels.
- Two part sprayed polyurethane foam sound proofing insulation.
- Interior cabin sides laminate paneled & trimmed in wood. Carpet below windows to deck.
- Cabin top handrails leading from cockpit, across rear perimeter & into forward cabin fairing.
- Radar mast with antenna mounts and cable runway.
- Cabin side storage trays.
- 200 US gal. (1) welded aluminum baffled tank, separate from hull, rubber gasket mounted, with sending unit and fuel gauge, 2" deck fill & 5/8" vent, 3/8" USCG approved Type 'A' fuel supply hose. Located beneath cabin sole.
- (2) Racor 500FG fuel separator filter (Plumbed independently).
Finish & Paint
- "Awl-Grip" Painted Hull, Cabin and non-slip Decks.
- "Interlux" Antifouling Paint System with Epoxy Barrier Coat.
- "Endura" Painted dash and windshield area.
Main Cabin & Galley
- Commercial Non-Slip Rubber cabin flooring.
- (2) Front Single Seats with H.D. Springfield Seat Suspension Pedestal.
- (2) Double Wide Bench seats with storage beneath.
- Large Storage compartment beneath main cabin floor.
- Electric toilet located below center V-Berth cushion. 28 gallon holding tank with discharge pump and plumbing for dockside and overboard discharge.
- Tank level monitor.
- Forward V-Berth compartment with side storage shelves. Insulated hull sides with carpet lining. Vinyl berth cushions. Custom teak trim.
Companionway privacy curtain. 20" "Bomar" hatch with screen.
- (2) 4D deep cycle battery in box.
- (1) H.D. 750 2 way Battery switch with cables, with 100 amp Main Breaker.
- (2) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pump with auto/manual/dash switch.
- (1) Rule 1100 GPH Bilge Pump with auto/manual/dash switch.
- (3) 12 volt electric wipers, SS wiper arms and blades.
- (6) 5" SS interior cabin dome lights.
- (2) Engine compartment lights.
- Navigation Lights, USCG approved type.
- 12 volt dual electric air horn
- (1) ITT rear deck floodlight
- (2) Blue Sea panel mounted 12V breaker panels with dash switches
- 40,000 BTU Heatercraft cabin heater/defroster
- 18" X 12" Bennett Trim Tabs with rocker switch
- 12 volt receptacle in dash.
- 30 Amp Shore Power System with galvanic isolator, panel mounted breaker panel,(1) 110 volt outlets & (1) engine compartment outlet.
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- (2) "Vetus" Solar Cabin Top Ventilator with SS Cover
- 110 Volt Electric Cabin Heater, Thermostatically controlled.
- Bulkhead mount manual bilge pump
- 2 mooring lines
- High water bilge alarms in engine & forward compartment with Helm audio/visual alarms.
- Engine compartment heat detector alarm with helm audio/visual alarm
- "Stingray" 25 lb Anchor with SS Bow Launcher. 300' Rope and 50' of 1/4" Chain.
- 30" Bow Rails (1.25" Aluminum)
- Raw water wash down pump, switch with hose and nozzle.
- Vertical rod holders located Starboard side rear cabin bulkhead.
- (2) Downrigger mounts welded on to handraiIs.
- "Vessel Name" Decals on Bow and Transom
- 24 gallon gasoline tank with water/separating fuel filter.
- 50hp Custom Suzuki Kicker System with controls
- Espar D2LC Diesel Cabin Heating
- Full Furuno Navigation System with Radar
- 3 Axle EZ Loader Trailer
- (1) Volvo Penta D6-350 (350hp), 5.5 L, 6 cylinder after cooled diesel engine with turbocharger. 4 valves per cylinder.
- EVC (Electronic Vessel Control) System, Common Rail Fuel Injection System. Duo prop drive (DP-H) (1.70:1 gear ratio), fresh water-cooled, power steering and hydraulic steering for single station, Dash panel includes: Tachometer with hour meter, volt meter, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge, tilt/trim indicator gauge. Single Station Volvo Electronic Dual Engine Binnacle mount controls with (1) dash trim switch. "Nibrol" prop set.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Inside Passage Yacht Sales
Anacortes, WA, United States
Anacortes, WA, United States
Anacortes, WA, United States