- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 243,000
ONE OWNER BOAT-Sold New By Listing Broker.
Comments from potential buyers have been, "Super Clean, Really well maintained, Doesn't appear to be a 2005!"
(2) Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat Units
Westerbeke 7.6kw gen
Electric Main Halyard Winch
Electronics – Knot/Depth, Chartplotter, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, EPIRB & More
Two Cabin, Two Head Interior w/Unique Extra Work Room/Storage
The Catalina Morgan 440 is a proven offshore, blue water cruiser that was designed for comfort, safety and ease of handling. She has a very desirable deck salon design which gives you an amazing amount of livable interior space while allowing a lovely 360 degree view from the main salon and galley. You will appreciate all the thoughtful details, inside and out, that make this design equally great for both retirement cruisers and young families.
This particular yacht is absolutely "Turn Key" and ready for her next adventure. La Sirena is a one owner boat and has been meticulously maintained. She is an extremely comfortable yacht both at sea and in the slip.
Features such as the bow thruster, in boom furling and furling genoa, electric main halyard winch, electric windlass and all lines leading aft makes her very user friendly and an absolute dream to sail for even the lightest of crew.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this dream your very own! La Sirena is an absolute MUST SEE!
For more details, see the full specs and call the Listing Broker today.
Little Yacht Sales and Texas Power Yachts are the Brokerage Leaders on the Texas Coast for later model cruising boats, both Power and Sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Contact the Listing Broker:
Over 33 Years Exclusively in Professional Yacht Sales
Direct Line or Text: 713-817-7216
SKYPE KentLittleYachtBroker (text first)
Florida Licensed for over 23 years #1815
1st Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) in Texas
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boats location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my experience.
References available on request.
Please contact Kent Little at (713) 817-7216
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 40 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Ballast: 8600 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 25528 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1229
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (176 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (117 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Maintenance & Update Summary
- Replace Thruster Battery Switch (2/9/2016)
- Rebuild Head(s) Discharge Kits (2/15/2016)
- Haul Boat: Wax Hull, True Prop, Patch and Spot Paint Hull (3/3/2016)
- Replace EPIRB Hydrofix Release Valve (3/24/2016)
- Reseat Mast Shroud Deck Penetrations (4/11/2016)
- New Main Sail Cover & Boom Cap (4/13/2016)
- Service Yanmar & Westerbeke (5/4/2016)
- Replace Shower Drain Box (5/10/2016)
- Replace Bilge Sump Pump Switch (5/10/2016)
- Repair Toe Rail Fiberglass (5/16/2016)
- Replace Comet Lights in Galley (11/2016)
- Replace (6) Interior Reading Lights (3/22/2015)
- New Genoa (4/21/2015)
- Haul Boat: Wax Hull, Service Yanmar and Westerbeke (4/28/2015)
- New Battery Charger (5/5/2015)
- Replace Fluxgate Compass (5/26/2015)
- Clean Fuel in Tank (10/1/2015)
- Brightwork (11/4/2015)
- Haul Boat: Paint Bottom, Wax Hull, New Cutlass Bearing, New Macerator Pump, Service Yanmar & Westerbeke (3/25/2014)
- New Chart Software (4/8/2014)
- Lube Genoa Furler (4/15/2014)
- New (3) AGM Batteries (4/18/2014)
- Replace VHF Mic Cord and Cradle (5/14/2014)
- Replace AC Units (5/15/2014)
- New Docklines (2 sets, boat/dock) (6/1/2014)
- Refinish Boom Mandrell (7/16/2014)
- New Stereo/TV, Sirius (7/17/2014)
- Rebuild Main Sail (8/4/2014)
- Replace Sky Screens Main Salon/Galley (11/18/2014)
- New Bimini, Connector & Salon Covers (8/4/2014)
- Forespar Motor Mate (9/2/2014)
- Replace Sewer System Hoses, Install Tank Vent Filter, Install New Waste Tank Y-Valve (10/2/2014)
- Replace Port NAV Light (10/1/2013)
- Replace Cockpit Mic Cord (2/16/2012)
- Service Yanmar & Westerbeke (4/4/2012)
- Replace STBD NAV Light (4/11/2012)
- Replace (3) 8D Batteries (4/13/2012)
- New Halyards/Power Cord Covers (9/17/2012)
- New Anchor Lines (2 sets, main and spare anchor) (9/22/2012)
- New EPIRB (4/13/2011)
- Replace GPS Antenna (5/4/2011)
- Reset Shaft Seal (7/25/2011)
- Replace Bimini & Dodger (8/30/2011)
- Replace Toilet Seats (10/31/2011)
- Replace Shore Power 50A/30A Receptacles (1/26/2010)
- Install Lower Rudder Bearing (per Catalina) (7/1/2010)
- Haul Boat: Paint Bottom, Wax Hull, New Stripes, Brightwork, New Hull Vents, Service Yanmar/Westerbeke (7/15/2010)
- Replace SidePower Joystick (7/30/2010)
- Replace Masthead Sending Units (8/5/2010)
- Replace Main Sail Cover (12/24/2010)
- Repair VHF Mic (5/7/2009)
- Service Yanmar & Westerbeke (6/11/2009)
- New Chart Software (6/28/2009)
- Replace Boom Main Furling Line (1/15/2008)
- Repair Main Luff and Bolt Rope (1/29/2008)
- Replace Fresh Water Pump (5/19/2008)
- Replace 4 Lewmar Port Seals (8/25/2008)
- Replace 8D-MHD Batteries (5/16/2007)
- Repair Battery Charger (7/31/2007)
- Replaced Main Salon Comet Lights (12/14/2007)
- Haul & Inspect Hull (1/3/2006)
- Checkout & Service Genset (1/10/2006)
- Haul & Bottom Job (7/12/2006)
- Engine Spares (Filters, belts) (7/29/2005)
The interior of the Catalina Morgan 440 Deck Salon is extremely well designed for long-term cruising or as a weekend home. The layout offers two private staterooms and two heads with an additional unique, flexible area that can be accessed from the cockpit or from the aft cabin.
Starting all the way forward, the master stateroom features a centerline queen with plenty of storage underneath. Teak shelves line the hull and there is a cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers along with a vanity and seat. The private, ensuite head features a separate shower stall with folding tempered glass door.
Moving aft, the main salon has a very light and open feel to it, thanks to the raised deck salon configuration which provides great visibility from the large, wide windows. To starboard is a U-shaped dining table with seating for six. The teak table can fold up into a smaller size when not in use and also lowers down to convert to another double berth. There is ample storage behind and underneath the cushions. Directly across from the dinette is a unique settee arrangement that converts into two recliners. The middle section of the settee is fixed and has storage underneath as well as a fold-down back that reveals a small table with two built-in drink holders. The upholstery is an upgraded Ultra-leather in a cream color and the floor is a composite teak and holly. Aft of the recliners is the navigation station with opening chart table and sliding chair. An additional benefit of the raised deck salon is the enormous space created below the sole for machinery, tankage and stowage.
The galley is located just three steps below the cockpit. Working in this galley is truly a memorable experience. There is almost a 360 degree view, allowing the cook to share in the same great scenery as those on deck. The spacious yet secure U-shaped galley offers great counter space as well as ample storage from drawers, cupboards and dry bins. A garbage can is neatly tucked away under the flip-up companionway step along with additional storage. There is an opening port just above the stove/oven for great ventilation.
- Deep, double S/S sinks
- 12V Refrigeration & Freezer
- 3-Burner LPG Gimbaled Stove/Oven
- Built-in Microwave
- Abundant Storage
- Magma Grill w/LPG Conversion
- Spare LPG Tank
Across to the port side of the companionway, is a bright & spacious head with a large shower, good storage and dual access from the salon or from the aft stateroom.
The aft stateroom is a step down from the salon level and offers a large double berth with plenty of storage. With the private door into the aft head, this cabin could also be utilized as a master suite.
There is a workroom/storage area that can be uniquely accessed from the aft stateroom or via the cockpit lazarette. This area has a washer/dryer combo, long work table and lots of storage, both open and in lockers.
- Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Type II Long Drive S3 Course Computer
- Raymarine E80 Charplotter in Pod at Helm
- Raymarine 125 GPS Antenna (Replaced 5/4/2011)
- 2kw 24 Mile Radar on a Questues Back Stay Mount
- Raytheon 215 VHF w/Masthead Antenna & Cockpit Mic
- Mast Head Antenna
- Stereo/TV, Sirius w/Inside & Outside Speakers (NEW 7/17/2014)
- EPIRB (New 4/13/2011)
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
The 440 offers a very large, comfortable and secure cockpit with nine foot seats with deep backrests. The transom steps are wide and low for ease of access from the dock or dinghy. On the transom, there is a unique stern locker for life raft storage, which allows it to be easily launched. A space between the pedestal and the table allows easier crew access to port and starboard winches. There is a sturdy four leg, fiberglass cockpit table with (2) leaves and secure foot braces underneath on both the port and starboard sides, creating a secure position on either tack. Stern pulpit seats, port and starboard, always have the best view! Access to a fresh water, hot and cold shower is very convenient as you step aboard the transom.
- Wing Keel
- Cockpit Cushions
- Companionway & Wheel Covers
- Custom Stern Sunbrella Sun Shade
- 30" Double Lifelines w/Gates, Port & Starboard
- Midship Spring Line Cleats
- Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top
- Large Double Anchor Rollers on Bow
- Electric Anchor Windlass, Power Up & Down w/Foot Switches
- Transom Locker
- LPG Storage Lockers (2)
- Standard Safety Equipment
- Bosun's Chair
- (6) Fenders & (2) Boat Hooks
- Life Sling (New 2016)
Sails & Rigging
The Catalina Morgan 440 was designed to have a manageable rig. The 44-inch wheel is large enough for easy steering but small enough to walk around. The primary winches are within arm's reach from behind the wheel. All mast control lines are led aft to a two-speed electric power winch. The in boom Leisure furling equipment offers easy sail handling while still allowing the sail to be dropped manually in case of an equipment malfunction. The hull form of the 440 is conservative and sea-kindly and designed not to pound when going to weather or powering into seas. Overall, this boat is manageable and responsive under sail, with easy motion and consistent handling characteristics.
- Leisure In Boom Furling, Full Batten Mainsail (Re-built Sail, 8/4/2014)
- Furling 135% Genoa (NEW 4/21/2015)
- Schaefer Roller Furling System
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/Sock
- Electric Halyard Winch
- (2) Self-Tailing Primary Winches
- Mainsheet Traveler w/Cars & Multipurpose Adjuster System Led Aft
Mechanical & Electrical
There is a generous electric power supply on this boat with (3) 8D batteries, 115V/30A & 50A shore power and adapter, a 7.6kw Westerbeke generator in a sound box and battery charger. The tankage is equally generous with 176 gallons of water, 117 gallons of fuel and 55 gallons for waste. In addition, there is excellent access to the bilge and to the engine.
- 7.6kw Westerbeke Generator in a Sound Box (509 hours)
- (2) Air Conditioning Units, 12K & 16K BTU (NEW 5/15/2014)
- Bow Thruster w/Toggle Switch
- Washer/Dryer Combo in the Work Room
- 12V/110V Ships Service
- 30A/50A Dockside Shore Power System
- Dockside Cable System
- (3) 8D House Batteries
- Battery Charger (NEW 5/5/2015)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.