2005 Catalina 387
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Belfast , ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 137,000
"This is a fairly conservative yacht in that styling and configuration are quite traditional, but it is ultra-modern in the sense that the builders are more interested in making the boat effective than following the convention that has dogged yacht design for too long. The modern yacht is comfortable. And increasingly logical." ~ Modern Boating
Shenanigans is a well cared for Catalina 387. After being sailed along the Maine coast the past years she is ready for new owners and new adventures. Capable of sleeping up to 8 comfortably she is turnkey and ready to cruise this summer.
Certified Professional Yacht Broker with over 20 years experience helping clients sell and purchase quality yachts. Please call Scott Woodruff, CPYB on his mobile at (954) 701-1072.
Please contact Scott Woodruff, CPYB at 207-236-8656
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 39 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Total Power: 39 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 750
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 39 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (102 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Decks and Cockpit
With a walk through transom Shenanigans is easy to get on and off of. With long bench seats in the cockpit and a lewmar folding wheel, it is easy to entertain as well as cruise comfortably. Shenanigans has a deep anchor well with a double bow roller and electric windlass for easy anchor retrieval. The hull is built of solid hand-laid E- and S-glass and vinylester resin. The deck is cored with balsa with solid fiberglass in areas where deck fittings are mounted and through-bolted. Stringers are built of high-density foam glassed to the hull.
- Cleats: (2) at the bow, (2) midship, (2) at the stern and (2) at the transom
- Three winch handles
- (7) Opening hatches, (6) opening ports, all with screens and shades
- The hull is hand-laid fibreglass
- The deck a composite of glass, foam and balsa
Sails and Rigging
- Double Spreader, Deck Stepped Masthead Rig
- Quantum Loose Footed, Full Batten Main - New 2009
- Dutchman Flaking System
- Strong Track system for ease of raising and dousing mainsail new 2009
- Garhaur Mainsheet Traveler w/ Control Lines
- 135% Furling Genoa
- Schaeffer Headsail Furling Gear
- Inboard Genoa Tracks w/ Cockpit Led Car Adjusters - New 2011
- Rigid Boom Vang
- All Lines Lead Aft to Coach Roof Mounted Sheet Stoppers
- Self Tailing Sheet and Halyard Winches
- Spectra topping lift 2013, Vectran very low stretch main halyard 2011
At the helm:
- Raymarine C120 Chart Plotter w/ 2012 Chart Chip
- Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot Autopilot w/ Linear Drive
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata - Knot / Depth / Log
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine Radar- 2014
- ICOM VHF w/ DSC (GPS connection ) at Nav with RAM
- Cockpit Speakers
- Standard Binnacle compass with light
- Stereo AM/FM/CD w/ 10 disc CD changer, Salon
- Flat Panel TV w/ Bulkhead Tilting Mount and TV Antenna, master stateroom
- Speakers throughout
- Yanmar 3JH4E engine with 745hours KM35A Transmission ratio 2.33
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- Dual 30amp Shore Power
- Duel Zone AC/ Heat
- Charles 40 amp battery Charger
- Inverter- 2016
- (2) 4 D Batteries 2016
- AC/DC breaker panel
- AC/DC Volt Meters
- 12v Cabin Lighting
- Electric Flush head
- Holding tank macerator
- Electric windlass with foot switches
As you step down into Shenanigans you have the galley off to your port side, it features a large three burner stove with a oven, top and front loading refrigerator and a large double stainless steel sink.
- Double Stainless steel sinks with spray nozzle
- Top and front loading refrigerator with freezer
- Dry Box
- Under sink storage cabinets
- Over the counter Storage cabinets
- Built in trash can cabinet
The aft cabin features a centerline queen mattress with an inner spring. It has great standing room with private head access. There is generous storage outboard as well as surrounding the bed.
- Queen centerline mattress
- Private head access
- Generous Storage
The head features a electric marine head with a shower stall, and vanity. It has storage located outboard and below the sink.
- Electric Marine Head
- Shower Stall
To the starboard side of the salon is the navigation station. It features a captain's chair large chart desk, breaker panel and a full suite of electronics.
With a large L shaped settee and 6'7" headroom Shenanigans is spacious, and accommodating for a large crew. The table can be switched out for a smaller cocktail table, and drops down and creates a double berth. Opposite of the table to the starboard side is a smaller breakfast table and two single settees, that convert into another single berth.
- L shaped settee
- 6'7" Headroom
- Teak and hardwood floors
- Double Berth
- Single Berth
The forward cabin features a large double berth with a innerspring mattress, with great accessible storage.
- Double Berth
Soft goods and extras
- Bimini, dodger with connector, connector has covered see through panel to aid sail trim
- Full custom made winter boat cover
- Full cockpit enclosure with windows and screens
- Canvas companionway door with window
- Full cockpit cushions
- Blue Heron Helmseat with cover and long and short legs
- Lighted (3 LEDs) in dodger bar for use as night lights or mood lighting
- Folding table attached to binnacle
- Folding Lewmar 42" wheel
- mast mounted antennae
- Dock lines two complete sets one for home one for traveling with spring lines all
- 5/8 inch one set black one
- set white plus extra lines
- (2) Cushioned sport seats
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client’s funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction. Honesty & Integrity A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from East Coast Yacht Sales
Lincolnville, ME, United States