- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Holland, MI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 134,900
This is an exceptional boat that has had great care. Stored in indoor heated storage, loaded with options including 2 AC units.
Please contact Henry DeJong at (616) 335-3144
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 14012 lbs
Ballast: 6212 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 270
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (88 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
Accommodations and Comments
This fresh water, one-owner 2005 Catalina 350 (hull #286) is an exceptional boat that has received the best of care from a knowledgeable owner and a professional yard.
This fine boat will delight active sailing couples and families with a modern, sea kindly hull form. With an actual hull length over 35 feet and a beam of 13 feet, there is plenty of space for impressive accommodations, storage and tankage, making extended cruises quite pleasurable.
The cockpit is comfortable and secure with deep supportive seat backs and seats long enough to sleep on. Wide weather decks with inboard shrouds mean tighter sheeting angles and easy passage forward. The owner’s cabin is forward with private access to the head and stall shower. The main cabin is versatile and great for entertaining; the galley is large and well located and ventilated. There is a comfortable private second cabin aft. The very nice UltraLeather interior cushions were new in 2015.
Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are logically engineered for reliability. Owners who perform maintenance will appreciate easy access to systems and high quality components and materials. "m'LadyJ" has been maintained to like new standards.
Beautiful and exceptionally spacious varnished teak interior with teak and holly sole. Private owner’s stateroom forward with a queen island berth topped with an innerspring mattress, hanging lockers port and starboard, private access head and privacy door to the salon. The head compartment features a separate stall shower with bi-fold door, an electric marine toilet and vanity sink with medicine locker.
The wide salon offers a unique settee to starboard. doubles as two seats with a game table. To port is the dinette with cocktail table and separate dining table that can be securely stowed in the aft cabin, there is also a separate centerline seat folds to stow away when not needed. The large navigation station with entertainment center and electrical control panels uses the aft end of the angled dinette seat when working with charts, etc. The salon cushions are newly covered in a sea foam colored luxurious Ultra-Leather. The U-shaped galley will delight the gourmet!
The u-shaped galley is conveniently located to the starboard of the companionway out of the way of traffic but close to the cockpit. It features all the amenities, ample storage compartments and counter space.
- Samsung microwave
- Force 10 gimbaled propane 2 burner stove with oven and a cutting board insert (2015)
- Deep double stainless steel sink with tall single lever mixing valve
- Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer with convenient top and front access
- Trash receptacle
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Galley equipment including dishware, glasses plus more
Mechanical and Electrical Systems
The heart of the mechanical systems is the low time Universal 30hp diesel which is coupled to a three blade feathering stainless steel Martec prop. The insulated engine compartment has great access for inspection and service. To help keep the crew cool on those hot summer days and warm on those cool nights the boat has two reverse-cycle Polar Bay air-conditioning units.
- Dual 30 amp electrical service with switches and cords
- Battery charger
- Batteries with switch
- 110V electrical panel
- 12V electrical panel with amp and volt meters
- Acu-gauge multi tank digital monitor
- Engine control panel with tachometer, temperature and volt gauges
- Fuel gauge
- Pressure hot water system
- Maxwell 800 electric anchor windlass
- Electric head with holding tank
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Martec stainless steel Autostream 3-blade feathering prop (2011)
Electronics, Navigation and Entertainment Systems
The Raymarine instruments are mounted in the binnacle, the Raymarine plotter/radar has a separate pod. The radar array is a mast mounted closed dome.
- Rayamarine E90W chartplotter/HD digital radar/GPS
- Rayamarine autopilot (2011)
- Raymarine speed and depth (2011)
- Raymarine wind instrument (2011)
- Rayamarine navigation station display
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio with full function cockpit microphone
- Ritchie compass
- JBL stereo with CD changer and MP3 connection
- Salon and cockpit stereo speakers
- Sirius SR6 weather radio (2011)
- Navionics charts (2011)
- Salon mounted 19" flat screen LCD TV with mast mounted digital antenna (2015)
Hull and Deck
"m'LadyJ" has a great canvas package which includes a navy blue dodger with protective window covers, a large bimini with a connector panel and aft sun screens. Additional canvas includes a boot for the bimini, companionway hatch cover, cockpit table cover and a helm cover. The hull is white and has a blue boot and cove stripe, plus the bottom has been epoxy barrier coated. The decks are white with a gray non-skid.
The built-in swim deck and walk-through transom is great for getting in or out of the water (or dinghy). It features a long flip-up swim ladder plus two storage compartments. Located on or near the stern are the dual shore power inlets, dockside water hook-up and a cockpit shower. There are also three stowage lockers in the cockpit with ample room for gear.
The large anchor locker has ample room for the ground tackle plus it houses the electric anchor windlass, switches and water fill.
- Custom closed-cell cockpit cushions by C-Cushion
- Beautiful bi-fold cockpit table with teak leaves and center storage
- Split stern rails with stern seats (best seats in the house)
- Bow pulpit
- Double lifelines with boarding gates
- Two hull portlights
- Large Lewmar hatch in the cockpit for the aft stateroom
- Four opening deck hatches with shades and screens
- Six opening portlights with screens and accordion style shades
- Drink holders in the cockpit
- Double anchor roller
Sails and Rigging
"mLadyJ" has an aluminum double spreader mast that features a roller furling mainsail and 135% roller furling jib for easy and safe sail handling.
- Adjustable inboard genoa tracks
- Garhour mainsheet traveler
- Solid boomvang
- Schaeffer roller furling for the headstay
- Two Harken self-tailing primary winches
- Two Harken winches on the cabintop
- Steel cradle
- Docklines and fenders
- 35 lb. Bruce anchor with chain and rode
- Full paper documentation - owners manuals for boat and systems
- Life jackets
- Spar parts inventory
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.