- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lopez Island, United States
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 289,000
This commercial quality aluminum trawler was launched in 2005, built by Carlson Marine of Astoria, Oregon to be used as commercial crabber. They have done an amazing job from stem to stern of redesigning the interiors to transforming this solid commercial vessel into the ultimate family vacation platform. Take a look at the pictures inclosed and imagine the adventures you, your family and friends can experience on this amazing vessel. Welcome to life aboard Sea Otter!
www.ipysales.com is dedicated to making the boating lifestyle real for you!
Please contact Brian Krantz at (360) 468-4997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Carlson Marine of Astoria, Oregon
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
Total Power: 400 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: CTA 8
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 550
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 400 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (125 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (400 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of double berths: 3
Number of heads: 1
- Swim platform is aluminum and purple heart, very wide apx 4’6”. Custom Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Bait tank/fish hold. Built into transom, 3 compartment with a Rule tournament recirculation pump.
- Hot tub, stainless steel 4 person with electric heat and ss heat exchange run thru main.
- Built in storage containers along sides of deck with lids and sunbrella cushions.
- Sliding glass doors into salon.
- Aluminum hard top over deck and part of swim platform. Hardtop has rod holder and kayak paddle storage on underside. Kayak storage on top for 4 kayaks and crab pots.
- Large salon with cork and mahogany floors, ceiling is t&g mahogany with polished aluminum beams. Diamond Sea Glaze windows trimmed in mahogany. Beautiful cozy space with great viewing areas, propane fireplace, flat screen entertainment center and bookshelf.
- American Leather sofa with queen pull out bed.
- Mahogany raised panel built in sofa with storage, with custom upholstery that can be used as a single bed.
- Custom mahogany entertainment center, lots of storage and bookcases.
- Flat screen 42” with DVD player
- Heat-n-Glow propane fire place.
- Antique bronze lights that work on 12 volt and 110 volt.
- There is a special closet with a permanently mounted central vacuum that reaches the entire boat, a nice feature.
- Propane Force-10 range with three burners and oven, stainless steel
- Refrigerator is the 2 large drawer-style stainless steel. Works on 12 volt and 110 volt
- Stainless steel freezer. Works on 12 volt and 110 volt
- Stainless steel large single sink with disposal
- Granite countertops, approx lineal 15’ total.
- Custom mahogany cabinets, uppers and lowers. Hand carved crab on the bar cabinet. Microwave is built into upper cabinets. Beautiful glass tile backsplash.
- Dinette for 4 people, table is inlayed with bronze and copper, with an antique compass mounted flush in the center.
- Ice maker built into bar cabinets
- Antique bronze lights
- Leather barrel back helm chair
- Drop down chart table
- Red nav light
- Bow thruster and Stern thruster
- Nav com electronic hydraulic steering
- Destroyer ss steering wheel
- Furuno radar, Standard Horizon 11” chart plotter (new 2010) with (depth, fish finder sonar, AIS, temp, 3 cameras, auto pilot) com nav auto pilot, loud hailer, rudder indicator, weather station, bilge alarm, spare 1500 watt inverter, Standard Horizon VHS with AIS (new 2010), stereo system,
12-volt panel is located in helm along with a spare.
- Double bed
- Closet with closet rod and shelves
- Dressing mirror
- TV and DVD
- Opening Port hole
- Two D style opening Hatches
- Very large head (women love this head) beautiful glass tile and mahogany trim. Sink is a glass bowl vessel style with ss deck mount faucet.
- Raritan Atlantis electric head.
- Raritan electro scan septic system.
- Full size separate shower with stainless steel pan.
- Antique Bronze light.
- Full size dressing mirror.
Aft Bunk Room
- 2 single bunks.
- Lots of storage.
- Opening port hole.
- Closet rod storage.
- Electric heat.
Center Bunk Room
- 2 double bunks.
- lots of storage.
- Wired for TV and DVD.
- Closet rod storage.
- Electric heat.
- Hot tub equipment area.
- Stern thruster.
- Stern thruster batteries.
- Lots of storage.
- Rule Bilge pump.
- Bilge alarm.
- Built in fuel wing tanks (approx 120 gal).
- Wood deck for flooring.
- Cummins CTA 8 (400 hp @2600 rpm), complete rebuild 2010. 550 hours
- ZF gear 1.76
- Shaft 2.5” (drip less bearing)
- Northern lights 8 kw (2008) 300 hours
- Stainless steel rudder
- 150 Amp alternator
- Very large upper deck/flybridge with a Sunbrella folding couch/bed
- Guard rails
- Full area carpet
- Stainless steel full size propane BBQ with burner and spit. Plenty of storage behind doors under BBQ.
- Solas 6 person emergency raft in canister (inspected/re-packed 2009).
- Mounted EPIRB ACR 406 MHZ (up to date).
- Halogen lights on back deck.
- Driving station.
- Engine gauges.
- Garmin gps.
- Garmin fish finder/depth.
- Rudder indicator.
- Comnav auto pilot.
- Bow and stern thruster control.
- Built in seating for 8 on Sunbrella cushions.
- Plenty of storage.
- Full bimini top.
- Halogen driving lights, extremely bright.
- Mast light.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Inside Passage Yacht Sales Website