- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Genova, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 100 (US$ 110)
A new interior which has a very welcoming and luxurious touch with an Italian twist. The 60m Titan was launched in 1968 by Brooke Marine as the Royal Navy vessel HMS Beagle. After an extensive rebuild completed in 2005 and a refit in 2008, she is now one of the most spacious and luxurious charter yachts available. She sleeps 22 guests in large and light staterooms, including a 90 sqm master suite with separate lounge and bathroom ensuite.
To find out more about this yacht, simply use the FULL SPECS button on this page, or contact the Ocean Independence listing broker Marco Vandoni using the numbers below.
+33 609 69 50 96
Please contact Marco Vandoni at +377 97 70 38 80
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Brooke Marine
LOA: 60.05 m
Beam: 11.38 m
Maximum Draft: 3.99 m
Engine Brand: 4 x Lister Blackstone ERS8M rated 660Bhp@750Rev
Engine Model: Blackstone
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Total Power: 660Bhp
Cruising Speed: 10.5
Fuel: 110 MT in 6 double bottom
Fresh Water: 54.51 MT in 2 double bott
-Master cabin: Upper deck. King size + Private salon and his & hers bathroom. Shower + tub with hydromassage. -5 double cabins: 2 main deck and 3 lower deck. (VIP - tub) -5 twin cabins: 3 main deck and 2 lower deck. Showers. All cabins are equipped with phones for interior and exterior calls.
- MAIN DECK
- Main salon with ample seating area on both sides, Home cinema with a sliding down screen a projector (connected to a DVD player and SKY). Dining table for up to 20 guests. 2 double cabins and 3 twin cabins forward. Galley & pentry.
- LOWER DECK
- 2 double cabins, 1 VIP with tub and 2 twins. The cabins are connected through 2 stairsways, one at the aft entrance, and another by the dining table.
- UPPER DECK
- Upper deck salon with large bar. Private library with sat tv , sky, DVD and playstation.
- Alfresco dining for up to 18/20. 1 side table for 4. Seated area. Master cabin forward with Owner salon.
- 2 Large sun beds (fixed). 1 table for 4. One Jacuzzi. Gym with a treadmill, bicycle, elliptical machine, power plate, weights, mats, massage table (all tecnogym).
- UPPER SUNDECK
- Brand new addition. Bar with a barbecue, ice maker and fridge. Comfortable seating area forward with 4 large parasols, 4 sun chairs and 1 side table for 4 people.
Engines and Generators
-Main engines: 4 x Lister Blackstone ERS8M rated 660Bhp@750Rev -Gear/reduction: 2 x Lister Blackstone -Shaft & propellers: 2 x AJAX / Bamford control / controllable pitch propeller -Rudders: 2 x directly behind propellers -Bow thrusters: 200hp fixed pitch Volvo Diesel / Hydraulic -Stabilizers: 1 pair, non retractable fin type-maker, Quantum -Windglass: 2 x electrical, 1 x hydraulic -Water-maker: 2 x RO plants -Garbage treatment:1 x garbage room with compactor -Oil/water separator:FACET/FRAM model No. CPS 1.25D serial No.8007 Fram Job No. C8664 -Main generators: 2 x Volvo/Newage Stamford 260ekW @ 1804rev/min TAMD103A -Emergency generators: 1 x Volvo/Newage Stamford 106ekW @ 1800rev/min D7
Navigation & Communication equipment
Communications BRIDGE EQUIPMENT Radar: 2 x FURUNO ARPA (2008) Ais: Furuno FA 150 Autopilot: Cetrek Echosounder: 2 x Raymarine (forward and aft) P/A system: Covering all decks, selected areas announcements possible GPS:2 x CCTV: 3 cameras Ship handling: 3 x control-stations for controllable pitch propeller and bow thruster
- GMDSS: Fully equipped for unlimited trading areas Satellite phone/fax: 2 x fleet 77, 1 x sat Telex
- Telephone exchange TDA 200 PANASONIC
- MF/HF with DSC: 1 x furuno
- Navtext: 1 x furuno
- Fixed VHF with DCS:1 x skanti, 1 x shipmate
- Handheld VHF: 6 x Icom + 3 x navico (emergency only) SART: 2 x pathfinder
- EPIRP: 2 X ACR satellite 2 406
- COMPUTER SYSTEM
- LAN: 4 administrator PC, Peer to Peer
- W-LAN: covering of all decks
- Internet: Wifi
GYM 1 treadmill 1 Bicycle with TV screen 1 bench 1 power plate 2 sets of weights 1 elliptical machine Mats Ball Stereo I-pod 26
- Passarelle: Hydraulic Retractable stairs at aft deck
- Gangway: Midships, aluminum stairs on starboard side
- Bathing/tender platform: With bathing/diving at aft deck
- Cranes: 1 hydraulic deck crane x tender (2.0 tons) 1 hydraulic deck crane x jet-ski (1.0 tons) forward, 2 rescue boat cranes (stb and port)
-Rescue boats: 2 x Zodica rescue boat fully equipped acc. to SOLAS regulations -Life-rafts: 6 x 25 persons SOLAS: Ship is fully equipped and certified according SOLAS rules for passenger ships to 24 passengers
Entertainment: Bose surround sound in main salon, sky bar, library, Sky TV and DVD in all cabins and library Cinema screen with beamer in main saloon Extensive DVD, games and book library Ipod docking stations (main salon, sky bar, fly deck, gym)
- Tenders: 2 x Alson flash 750 powered Evinrude e-tech 225 DHX
- Jet-skis: 2 x Yamaha 900 STX
- Diving gear: 4 sets of scuba diving gear
- Dive-air compressor: 1 x for re-filling of scuba tanks and breathing air bottles bananas, water ski, ski board, canoes
TITAN REFIT Winter 2009/Jan-March 2010 • Installation of Voyager Data Recorder (VDR) • Update of security system aboard/integration of VDR • 11 new anti fire doors installed (with passage for fire-fighting hose) • Maintenance done on 2 tenders and 2 jet skis • Maintenance done on bow thruster • 1 air-conditioning compressor replaced • 1 water pump replaced • Fridges overhauled • Air-conditioning system overhauled • 1 sea-cork valve installed for the air conditioning unit • Laundry room overhauled • Air ventilation system revamped to improve air circulation in lower cabins • All fuel and water tanks cleaned and painted • Gas conducts overhauled • 5 Year Special Rina visit • Thickness test of steel plating • 2 shafts and propellers taken off and remounted • 2 rudders removed • Shaft bearing replaced • Shafts and bearings polished • Water line repainted • Anchor plates polished • Damaged teak deck replaced. TITAN REFIT Nov/Feb 2008 Full refit of engine and generators TITAN REFIT 2007/2008 The yacht went through a major exterior refit. The hull was repainted blue Boero (opac finish/semilucide) and the exterior was retouched in white. An additional sun-deck was added with a bar and a barbecue. The interior was refitted last winter by the Owner; new fabric, new furniture...etc. This new interior has a very welcoming and luxurious touch with an Italian twist. The Owner took special care in choosing the fabrics and the decorative elements. SUN-DECK: new tables 2m long. New cushions for the sun beds, new bar, new 3 x square parasols and new Jacuzzi. Creation of an indoor small spa area with gym is in the making. The aft has been extended (lengthened) to give more guest space. The platform is lm longer (teak) 2 stairs leading to the platform have been replaced. New swim ladder Pincraft FORWARD: New tenders (2 x Alson 7.50m) New crane for jet skis (1000kg) New crane for tenders (2000 kg). WHEELHOUSE: Replacement of 2 Furuno radars (latest generation) Replacement of 2 gyrocompasses Sperry Marine (latest generation). Replacement of the magnetic compass Plath (latest generation) Wireless internet all over. ENGINE ROOM Review of the generators, main engines, bow thrusters, air conditioning, fridges, pumps, etc. EXTRAS: The kitchen has received some refitting as well; ventilation, idraulics and various electrical items.
Tenders & Toys
Tenders: 2 x Alson flash 750 powered Evinrude e-tech 225 DHX
2 new 2011 Jet ski SEA DOO 1500 mod.2011
Bbananas, water ski and ski board
3 canoes: 2 closed for 2 people and 1 open for 3 people.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Independence
Project Nelson Llp
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Prince Shark Alusteel