- View Full Specifications
Swift Trawler 42...
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Featuring an impressive Flybridge with a large amount of space to stow the tender, the TY 42 arises out of the collaboration between Joubert / Nivelt and the Beneteau Design Office. This Trawler comes in a 2 x 200 Hp version or a 2 x 300 Hp version. Designed for comfortable long cruising for 4 people, with her 2 cabins, this new model combines long range capability, seaworthiness and high cruising speed thanks to her semi planning hull.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 44 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 22046 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (169 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (396 Gallons)
· Generator 9.5 KVA · Air conditioning ? reversible water heatercooler · Stern thruster · Electric toilet · Washing machine · Dishwasher · Micro wave oven · Ice maker · 15? LCD television with antenna · Electronics · Desalinator · Teak deck · Teak cockpit · Steel blue hull
· Stainless steel ladder with wide teak steps · Windshield in tinted plexiglas · Steering wheel console with integrated control panel, rev counter and alarms · Fuel gauge · Room for navigation instruments · Hydraulic steering system · Up and down anchor winch control unit · Bow thruster control unit · Steering compass · Rudder angle indicator · Stainless steel steering wheel · Fog horn · 12 V socket · Sliding contoured helmsman?s seat · Sink unit with grab rail · Seat for co-pilot on top of starboard sink unit · L-shaped settee with removable table · 2 stowage lockers under settee · Icebox · Room for life raft · Stainless steel pushpit to guard the aft flybridge · White laqued aluminium mast for navigation lights and radar · Flybridge is self draining
Aft cabin · Headroom in the entrance 1.85 m · Double berth: 1.30 x 2.00 m · 3rd berth (bunk bed) possible as option · Hanging locker · Storage shelve alongside the hull · 2 round opening portholes and 1 roof hatch with curtains and blinds · Ceiling light · Reading light Front cabin · Headroom in the entrance 1.95 m · Double berth: 2.00 x 1.60 m · Reading lights · Ceiling light · Shelves along the hull · 2 drawers · Hanging locker · Mirror · 2 opening portholes in the hull with curtains · 1 opening hatch in roof with blind · 2 hullside lockers
· Electric switch panel, 12V, electrical switch batteries · 220 V shore power · 220 V in cabins, saloon and galley · Radio CD player with 4 cd tray, 2 loudspeakers in saloon and 2 in cockpit · 40 Ah battery charger · 1000 W vertical electric windlass, · 90 kg bow thruster · Electric flap control · 12 V cigarette lighter sockets on fly bridge and interior steering wheel · Certified stainless steel navigation lights · 6 batteries for engine and bow thrusters (50 Amp each) · 2 service batteries 12 V, 140 Ah · 2 electric bilge pumps, one of which automatic
· On portside, with work top · 3 burner cooker with oven · Cutlery drawer · Double stainless steel sinks · Pressurised water with hot/cold mixing tap · Storage space for oil, vinegar, cleaning products · Various storage facilities · Electric refrigerator, 135 l · Ceiling lights with chrome finish · Sliding side door for direct access to side deck · Frame in aluminium and white finish
· Type: Yanmar 2 x 200 HP / 2 x 370 HP · Aluminium fuel tanks 2 x 750 l · Engine compartment insulated with 40 mm foam · Water heater operating with 220 V or through engine heat exchanger
· GRP sandwich construction with integral structural inner moulding.
· Sandwich balsa construction for improved rigidity as well as thermal and sound insulation · Integral structural inner moulding · Deck with ?diamond point?antiskidding surface · Stainless steel bow fitting with dolphin nose incl. 20 kg anchor · Hull protecting stainless steel plate · Two self draining anchor wells, with hatches, for anchor chain and fenders · Vertical electrical anchor winch 1000 W, up and down control · 6 aluminium mooring cleats, 2 at the front, 2 amidships, 2 aft, 4 stainless steel guards to protect deck coaming · 2 stainless steel fairleads in aft cockpit · Stainless steel pulpit surrounding the deck, open at the front for easy access · Stainless steel grab rails on the roof · 4 opening hatches on the roof · 3 cockpit lockers with gas cylinder · Gas locker · Access door to bathing platform · Bathing platform in stainless steel and GRP, teak slatted, including a foldable bathing ladder · Pressured cockpit shower hot/cold · Teak bulwork surrounding cockpit and gangways · Starboard side door for access to catway · 2 doors with fixed windows, for access to the side decks · Stainless steel frames for cockpit drains, air vents and steps · Stainless steel rubbing strake along the hull · Storage locker for gas bottles · Manual bilge pump
CE Certification : CE B12/C14
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Trawler TY42
Message cannot be empty!