- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 122,000 (US$ 128,588)
The Oceanis 473 Commodore is a Beneteau model known for his great volumes and comfort. This unit has a lightly used interior. She has been kept in very good conditions with only private use. Great yacht to live aboard in the tropics with generator Air conditioning and all the equipment needed for offshore cruising.
Sergio speaks fluent, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English and French. He has sailed his own yacht for many years around the world and joined Simpson Marine in 2009. He manages Simpson Marine Thailand in a key sales roll and he brings a wealth of knowledge onboard to assist clients on all levels.
Please contact Sergio Loiacono at +66 (0)76 317 305
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 14.48 m
Beam: 4.31 m
LWL: 14.15 m
Minimum Draft: 1.70 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Displacement: 11 kgs Half Load
Bridge Clearance: 19.20 m
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (600 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- All standard electronics plus Radar, AIS (active/passive)
- Repainted 2015
- new Highfield dinghy 320 w/ 20HP
- New batteries 2015
- New charger, solar panel, and inverter in 2015
- New gas lines 2015
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4JH3-110hp Turbocharged engine
- Three blades MAX_PROP. Automatic feathering propeller.
- Bow Thruster
- Vetus Diesel Generator 6.2 – 14 KVA 1500 1/min 50HZ. 75 hours
- Cruisair Air conditioning
- Vetus cooling water strainers
- Shore power connection
- 2 solar panels on stainless steel arch with davits for tender.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Red chart table light
- VAO radio CD 1404 MP3 sound system
- Two large PLASTIMO compasses of unique quality.
- Helm port side: Raymarine ST 60 wind, ST 60 tridata, autopilote control, Raymarine multi repeater/plotter E 80.
- Helm Starboard side: Raymarine St 60 wind, St60 Tridata, Autopilote display.
- Chart Table: Raymarine Multi repeater E80, VHF with speaker.
- Speaker in saloon and cockpit
- DOLPHIN battery charger with 3 isolated outlet and 10 position charging selector
- Radar, AIS (Active/passive)
Exterior Features & Equipment
- Teak decks.
- Full seat of navy blue cockpit cushions
- Custom made sun bathing mattresses for the foredeck area
- Four HARKEN electric self tailing two spec winches. Can also be operated manually with winch handles. Each winch has two switches, one for each speed. Electrical control box for overload protection.
- 60 meter 10 mm galvanized chain spliced to 60 meters of anchor rope. All contained in large flush deck anchors locker.
Interior Features and Equipment
- Cherrywood coloured woodwork interior
- Headroom 1.92m
- 1 master ensuite with separate shower.
- 2 Double cabins
- +2 Extra double berths in saloon
- Total 8 berths
- Galley – 2 gas burners, fridge, and Double galley sink, Top loading fridge/freezer run from engine or shore power
- Saloon – leather upholstery
- Roller blinds at all roof hatches
- VDO radio CD 1404 MP3 sound system, speaker in saloon and cockpit shore power connection
- TV Antena
Sails, Rigging & Winches
In Mast furling dacron main sail: Elvstrom
Genoa on a furler.
Other Boats from Simpson Marine Limited
Oceanis 473 Sail Boat
Gran Turismo 46
Gran Turismo 49 Fly Motor Yacht
First 45 Racing