- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 97,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 129,815)
Beneteau Oceanis 423, 2005 - Jersey
Fin keel, Yanmar 75hp, shaft drive, 6 berths in 3 cabins, equipped with inmast furling, bow thruster and electric winches she has been lovingly maintained and benefits from many recent upgrades
No more worries about a Channel crossing-after a 35 min flight you could be setting sail to a nearby French Port or one of the other Channel Islands if you keep this boat in Jersey Marina (VAT free)
Please contact at 02392 985688
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.09 m
Beam: 3.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.70 m
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 840
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (540 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (170 Liters)
- Yanmar 4JH3-TE
- Shaft drive
- 200 litre fuel tank
- 840 Hours
- Last serviced - Feb 2016
- Max Prop 3 Blade
- Bow Thruster
- Engine battery 110 AH - 2017
- 3 x Service Batteries 140 AH each - 2013
- Windlass/Bow Thruster batteries 50 AH each - 2014
- All Batteries are on Permanent Trickle Charge
- Battery Charger
- Shorepower lead
- Chart Plotter - Raymarine Axiom 9 (August 2017)
- Radar - Raymarine Quantum (August 2017)
- Speed and Depth Sounder - Raymarine ST60
- Wind Speed and Direction Indictor - Raymarine ST60
- Auto Pilot - Raymarine ST6001
- VHF Radio - Raymarine 54E
- Digital Barometer
- Navigation lights
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Inmast furling
- Furling headsail
- Standing rigging - original
- Deck stepped masthead sloop.
- Facnor twin groove furling headsail system.
- Spring loaded kicker.
- 1 x 19 stainless steel wire standing rigging with twin backstays.
- Running rigging with all controls led back to Spinlock cockpit clutches.
- Adjustable genoa and mainsheet tracks.
- Main - original
- Furling Genoa (140%) - original
- Furling Genoa - New 2011 (Jeckells Hydranet Tri-Radial)
- 3 x Harken Electric
- 1 x Harken Manual
- 2 Winch Handles
Interior & Domestic
- 6 berths in 3 double cabins
- 2 Heads - 1 En Suite for Master Cabin with enclosed glass shower, 1 for use of Guest Cabins
- 2 x holding tanks (85 ltr each)
- Webasto Heating
- Hot and cold pressurised water system
- Forepeak with double berth and En Suite Toilet and Shower.
- Two aft cabins with separate aft toilet, basin and hand held shower for the use of the two guest cabins.
- CD Player
- Dining Table
- Seating in saloon with covers to protect upholstery
- Ample storage throughout all cabins
- Hanging space in cabins
- Galley with twin stainless steel sinks
- Eno Gas Oven and 2 Ring Burner
- Electric Fridge with Ice Box
- Crockery and cutlery for 10 settings
- Filtered Drinking Water Tap
- Sea Water Foot Pump
- GRP Deck
- Teak in cockpit
- Electric anchor winch with anchor, 25m chain and 25m warp
- S/s double bow roller.
- Draining anchor locker.
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Split pushpit
- Stanchions with gates,
- PVC covered guardwires.
- Teak hand rails on coachroof
- Spacious cockpit with cockpit cushions
- Central table with opening leaves.
- Pedestal with engine control and instrumentation.
- Blue wheel, pedestal and table cover.
- Winch handle pockets.
- 4 cockpit lockers and gas locker with universal adaptor kit.
- Lifting stern seat with access to teak laid bathing platform.
- Hot & cold shower.
- Folding boarding ladder.
- Fenders and Ropes
- Outboard Bracket
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Spray hood (2013)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Binnacle Cover (2015)
- Table Cover (2015)
- To be confirmed
- Under Water Skin Fittings survey February 2017 (all fine).
- Hull has Gelshield Protection for Osmosis 2005
- Last antifouled - May 2017
- Gas flexible hoses changed regularly. Cooker valid until 2019, Bottle until 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com