- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marina Del Rey, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,000
Price Just Reduced by $10k! Our Trade-in, Recent Survey Available.
- One-owner yacht, recent survey.
- Professionally maintained by Denison Yacht Sales
- Never chartered or raced.
- Low engine hours.
- UK Sails tape drive Main sail and Jib.
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with Carbon Pole.
- Electric windlass.
- Full Raymarine electronic.
Contact Jean-Mari Cabri for more information.Office: 310.821.5883Cell: 310.600.9670Email: Jean-Marie@DenisonYachtSales.com
My passion is sailing and yachts.
Do not hesitate to contact me 24/7 by text or call on my mobile at 310 600 9670. I will answer right away.
Please contact Jean-Marie Cabri at 310-600-9670
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 37 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Ballast: 7518 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 20125 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH4F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 726
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Sail Area:
I : 57.41 ft
J : 15.78 ft
P : 56.66 ft
E : 20.44 ft
Working Sail Area : 1375.63 sq ft
- Sails - UK Sails - Tape drive Main Sail and roller furling genoa, Assymetrical spinnaker with carbon pole.
- Mast & Rig Type - Aluminum deck stepped mast, two (2) sets aluminum spreaders, aluminum boom
- Standing Rigging- Stainless steel multi-stranded wires with swage end fittings, forestay, one (1) backstays, one (1) lower shroud per side, one (1) upper shroud per side
- Hardware - Roller furling Jib, two (2) Lewmar #64 self tailing winches, two (2) # 44 self tailing winch, one (1) Lewmar # 44 self tailing electrical winch, carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Comments from Survey on sails and rigging system (Oct. 2016) - The sailing system, including the mast and associated rigging components, was visually inspected from the deck only. The vessel was taken out on a sea trial with the surveyor on board. The sails were opened and inspected. The sailing system and sails appear in satisfactory-good condition.
Engine and Electrical
- Engine - Yanmar 4JH4F, 55HP diesel, freshwater cooled, direct drive, 4 Cylinders, 726 Hours.
- Engine Panel - Tachometer, fuel gauge, and audible and visual engine alarms.
- Sea Trial results during Survey Oct. 18, 2016: The engine and transmission was visually inspected and test operated during a brief sea trial. The engine and transmission were run at various rpms. The maximum rpms obtained were 3400 and the GPS speed over ground was 8 knots.The engine and transmission appeared to function normally. The external surfaces and peripheral components of the engine and transmission appear satisfactory-good. The engine controls appear properly arranged and installed. They were test operated and appeared to function normally. The engine exhaust system appears properly arranged and installed.
- Propeller - 2 blade bronze folding prop.
- AC System - One (1) 30-amp/125-volts shore power inlet, shore power cord, 125 volt system
- DC System - Two (2) D 12-volt batteries, secured, one (1) group 27, contained and secured, 12 volt system
- Battery Charger/Inverter
Exterior Features and Description
- Exterior Electronics - Raymarine ST60 Boat speed/depth, Plastimo magnetic compass, Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot, Raymarine ST60 Tridata, Raymarine wind direction and speed.
- Storage- 5 storage lockers, including 2 extra deep stern lockers providing ample storage space, 2 easy to access lateral lockers under the cockpit seats. Specific storage location, which is easy to get at, specially designed for the life raft (under the removable helmsman's seat)
- Propane - One propane tank, storage box capable of holding two tanks. Has shut off switch on 12 volt switch board inside. 1 Storage box capable of holding two large capacity gas bottles.
- Navigational & Anchor Lights - Port and starboard combination bow light, steaming light, stern light, anchor light on mast.
- Deck Hardware - Stainless steel stanchions with double life lines, stainless steel grab rails, stainless steel bow and stern rails, aluminum deck cleats, five (5) forward deck hatches, two (2) aft deck hatches, fold away stainless steel swim ladder
- Hull Construction - Solid fiberglass/GRP with structural hull liner, laminated for load bearing and distribution.
- Deck Construction - Fiberglass/GRP balsa sandwich for rigidity reinforced with unidirectional rovings, weight saving, insulation and soundproofing. Varnished wood toe rails.
- Interior Wood - Beechwood stained finish. All bulkheads bonded 360 degrees to hull and deck for structural strength Epoxy/fiber rudder and stock.
- Keel & Bottom - Bolted-on fin keel, 7,518 Lbs, round bilge, black antifouling paint.
- Comments from the Survey completed Oct. 2016: The vessel was inspected while afloat and hauled. The vessel was taken out on a sea trial with the surveyor on board. The hull bottom and keel were visually inspected and randomly percussion sounded while the vessel was hauled. The hull bottom and keel appear in good structural condition. The hull sides and transom were visually inspected and randomly sounded while the vessel was hauled. The hull sides and transom appear in good structural and cosmetic condition. The deck and superstructure were visually inspected and randomly sounded and appear in a structurally good condition. The deck hardware, including the safety rails, mooring devices, and hatches were visually inspected and the hatches were opened and closed. Overall, the deck hardware appears in good condition. However, the forward starboard deck stanchion is bent. The structural reinforcements, including the stringers and bulkheads, were visually inspected and randomly sounded. The structural reinforcements appear good. The condition of the coring material within the stringers, decks, and elsewhere as applicable, is beyond the scope of this inspection. The interior cabin spaces are generally neat and orderly. Overall, the cabin spaces are in good cosmetic condition.
Interior Features and Description
- Interior Layout - 3 Cabins, 2 heads Layout. Forward cabin has Pullman-style berth. The companion way leads down to the spacious salon with C-shaped seating to starboard side with varnish wood table, and cushioned bench seating to port side. The navigation area is found to port side with chart table and seat. The guest cabins are found aft to port & starboard sides with double beds. The aft head is to port side with an manual toilet, shower, and sink. The galley is located to starboard with a stainless steel sink, a built-in refrigerator, and separate freeze. The master suite is located forward, and features a queen size bed, hanging lockers, and drawer space. The forward head is ensuite with shower stall, manual toilet, and sink.
- Salon - 6 foot 8 headroom, u-shaped settee, lockers above seats, stowage under settee.
- Forward Cabin - Pullman-style berth. 6 foot 3 headroom. Storage under berth, portside settee, hanging locker, opening deck Lewmar hatch, reading and ceiling lights.
- Aft Cabins - 6 foot 8 headroom, double berths, hanging lockers, stowage space under berth, storage shelves at head of bed, Lewmar port openings into the cockpit and into the cabinside.
- Nav Station - Raymarine C80 chartplotter, Icom VHF Marine Radio M602,16-function electrical panel, large varnished chart table, bookshelf, stowage, lewmar opening port, Radio/Aux/CD Player
- Galley - 6 foot 5 headroom, 2-burner propane stove, oven, microwave oven, built in 12v refrigerator and freezer, double Stainless Steel sinks, pressurized hot and cold water, water foot pump, laminated counter-top, trash can, opening Lewmar port, dust pan in the floor, stowage compartment with doors, cutlery drawer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Long Beach, CA, United States
Long Beach, CA, United States
Marina del Rey, CA, United States