- View Full Specifications
The ideal cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 94,950 Tax Not Paid (US$ 101,843)
Cyclades 43 with 3 cabins, all with ensuite head. Lot op space and comfort, good sailing capacities. Can be viewed in Heiligenhafen on appoitment.
Lot of light and space. Diesel heater with several openings.
Bow- and sternthruster. Via joystick connected, this provides very easy maneuvering. Comparable with the Beneteau Dock&Go system.
Full batten mainsail, furlin genoa.
Raymarine C80 colour chart plotter / radar. Raymarine instruments and autopilot.
Sailing World Yacht Brokers
Am Yachthafen 1
Tel. +49 (0)4362-900593
Fax +49 (0)4362-5632
Mob +49 (0)170-5416555
Please contact Werner Hoener, Sailing World Yachtbrokers at +49 4362 900 593
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret & Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: Germany
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.26 m
Beam: 4.43 m
Minimum Draft: 1.90 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 8900 kgs
Headroom: 2.0 m
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (529 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (196 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 3
Number of single berths: 8
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - 2 wheels
Marine head - 3 heads
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cyclades 43.3 is offered with 3 cabins and 3 head compartments. After a gorgeous day in the sun, to be able to retreat to your own cabin and head compartment is part of the pleasure appreciated by everyone. In the "day" version the saloon has enough space for 8 people. In the "night" version the central settee cleverly converts to a full double berth. The good chart table with library and stowage will be the favourite den for the boat's master.
- DECK FITTINGS, RIG AND SAIL OPTIONS -
- 2 flag halyards.
- Asymmetric spinnaker and sock.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear: 1 spinnaker halyard, 2 spinnaker sheets, 2 articulated U-bolts.
- 1 40.2 STA winch to port + jammer.
- Leather covered steering wheels.
- Folding sprayhood in Captain Blue.
- Ground tackle with 20 Kg + 10m chain + warp + mooring lines + fenders.
- Cockpit cushions in Captain Blue.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- organic waste holding tank to aft starboard and forward heads.
- Saloon table convertible to double berth (a set of legs to lower the table).
- 220 V microwave.
- 80 L-12 V front-opening refrigerator in bar unit.
- Air conditioning.
- 8 place settings.
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves -quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water cockpit shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- One accommodation layout: 3 cabins, 3 heads.
- Parquet style laminated soles.
- Interior lighting by means of numerous halogen deckhead lights and reading lights.
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 2 service batteries (12 V - 2 x 140 A).
- Back-lit electrical panel with 16 x 12 V switches and 3 x 220 V switches.
- 12 V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 220 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 220 V cabin electrical socket.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.02 m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic wastebin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving for stowage along hull.
- Gimballed 2 burner gas hob and oven.
- 2 T4 opening ports, 171 x 627, in coachroof.
- 170 L ice box with 12 V refrigeration unit (topopening).
- One stowage unit able to take an extra refrigeration unit as an option.
- Stainless steel open pulpit.
- 2 stainless steel pushpits.
- Lifebuoy support, ensign staff support and outboard motor bracket.
- Two rows of guardrails supported by 2 stainless steel double stanchions and 6 ?vertical? stanchions surround the boat. These are fitted to stainless steel bases.
- 2 large gates in guardrails.
- 4 stainless steel handrails to coachroof.
- Engine: Yanmar 54 HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank (220 litres) under aft starboard berth, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement points.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier.
- A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a vinylester.
- The gelcoat is white.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sailing World Yachtbrokers
Oceanis 393 Clipper