- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Barrington, RI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 99,500
Vessel launched for the season. New photos to come soon.
"Sheenanigans" will be in the water for the 2016 season and ready to sail away!
The Beneteau 373 was voted "2004 Cruising World Boat of the Year". Designed by Berret/Racoupeau, this vessel offers a bright and spacious cabin with ample headroom. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk pass the helm to the companionway.
The owner is motivated to sell and has priced the boat accordingly. Please call to see this clean and beautiful boat.
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams
We are always in search of quality vessels to list, so if you are thinking about selling or upgrading, please email us to discover the difference that is Latitude Yacht Brokerage:
Ryan J. Miller
Yacht Broker / Owner / U.S.C.G. Master Capt.
See what we are all about:
Please contact Ryan Miller at 401-835-0069
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Berret / Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 14550 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (104 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (33 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Beneteau 373 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway. The 373 is a classic sailing yacht with eye-catching appeal.
- Vessel has two cabins with large double berths that sleep two persons
- Front cabin: 2 lockers, overhead opening deck hatch with blind and sky-screen
- Aft cabin: 1 locker to port side, opening hatch with blind and skyscreen, 2 opening portholes, access to engine
- Dinning table and U-shaped settees (port and starboard)
- Stowage under the settees
- 2 opening deck hatches with blinds and sky-screens
- Panoramic overhead fixed ports with blinds
Galley (port side):
- Separate freezer and refrigerator
- Stainless steel double sink with hot and cold water
- Built-in-shelf microwave
- 2 burner LPG stove
- Navigation Station (starboard side):
- Forward facing chart table
- Seat with stowage locker
- 12V control panel
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Red navigators light
Head (aft starboard side):
- Separate shower compartment with teak seat. Electric pump for shower.
- Marine toilet with holding tank and macerator electric pump
- 2 mirrors and clothes hooks
- Opening porthole and hatch with blind and sky-screen
- Lockers for toilet accessories
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter & Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Wind/Speed/Depth
- Raymarine 6001 Autopilot
- ICOM VHF
- Stereo System
- Xantrex Inverter/Charger
- 2 x 12V batteries
- 30 amp shore power system
- 110 volt outlets in each cabin, chart table, head and galley
Sails & Rigging
- In Mast Furling
- Furling Genoa
- Sail Inventory includes Main and Genoa
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom
- Rigid boom vang
- Lewmar 44 CST primaries.
- Lewmar 30 CST secondaries.
- KIWI Three blade folding prop
- Electric windlass.
- Swim platform with ladder.
- Large lazarette lockers.
- Patented pivoting helm.
- Propane locker.
- Cockpit table.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Latitude Yacht Brokerage, LLC
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Barnegat Light, NJ, United States
Fall River, MA, United States
Unknown, British Virgin Islands