- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cork, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 23,500 Tax Paid (US$ 24,769)
Bayliner Trophy 2052 WA:
This is a fine example of the 2052 WA with the desirable hard top. Well cared for and equipped with colour plotter, secondary GPS, VHF and CD radio player. Sea toilet fitted in enclosed cabin. More powerful 170hp Mercruiser Diesel with Bravo 3 drive leg and stainless steel duo props fitted in 2011. Comes with twin axle American road trailer. Well worth viewing.
Contact Martin Salmon on 00 353 1 2802020 or 00 353 87 2263598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this boat please contact:
John McDonald: 0877777322 or email@example.com
Please contact Martin Salmon at +353 (0) 1 2802020
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Total Power: 170 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2011
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 130
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 170 HP
Description and equipment
- Bayliner Trophy 2052 WA hard top.
- Mercruiser 170hp stern drive - new 2011.
- Engine serviced every year including oil, belts, and filters.
- 130 hours running time on new engine, 300 hours total use.
- Neutrasalt system fitted to desalinate the engine after use while still afloat.
- Sea toilet fitted in cabin.
- Garmin GPS color plotter.
- Secondary backup GPS.
- VHF radio.
- CD Radio with speakers.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Lenco trim tabs.
- Forward cabin with V berth.
- 2 axle American road trailer.
- Live bait well with sea water pump.
- Boatwarden security system fitted: www.boatwarden.com
MGM Boats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from MGM Boats