2005 Bavaria 38
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Bavaria 38 shows where comfort and sportsmanship meet. On the one hand spacious enough to provide comfortable room and clever stowage solutions, on the other hand not too big to be handy and quick, the Bavaria 38 keeps the golden mean. In comparison to her predecessor, the Bavaria 37, the Bavaria 38 features enlarged sails and thus becomes noticably sportier to sail. Best sailing features and high quality workmanship at a more than favorable price â?? yet another time Bavaria demonstrates to have the right touch for reasonable shipbuilding. It is not without cause that the Bavaria 38 is currently one of the most popular charter yachts.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 33 ft 8 in
Ballast: 4630 lbs
Dry Weight: 15432 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (79 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (39 Gallons)
– 2 cabins with 4 berths plus saloon or 3 cabins with 6 berths plus saloon – Saloon with comfortable settee – Luxuriously styled saloon table – Sideboards with stowage space and lockers – Cart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments – Chart table seat with stowage – Galley: cooker with oven, half-cardanic – Insulated cooling box – Sink of stainless steel – Stowage with drawers and drops doors – Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces – Pump toilet with holding tank (disposal via seacock) – 6 hatches to open – 6 side windows to open – 3 Fire-extinguishers
– Boat’s power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps – Voltmeter – Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah – Shore supply 230 V with facility for battery charger – 230 V-socket at switch board, galley and marine head, aft – 12 V-socket at switch board
– Volvo-Penta MD 2030, 21 kW / 29 hp with sail drive and fixed prop – Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter – Engine hours counter and Rev-counter – Isolated engine compartment – Tank, 150 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
– Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure – Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor – Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail – Bow fitting with anchor roller – 4 cleats (aluminium) – 2 self-tailing working winches, two-speed – 2 self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed, 2 winch handles – Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit – Self-draining anchor locker – 2 locker seat in cockpit – Self-draining gas cylinder container – Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder – Deck vent – Electric bilge pump, Manuel bilge pump – Navigation lights – Deck light
– Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log, speedometer and echo sounder) – Compass
– Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig – Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
– Conventional rig – Roller reefing gear for foresail
– Steering wheel with leather cover – Steering pedestal with Instruments console – Streamlined rudder with forebalance – Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings – Emergency tiller
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Bavaria 38
Message cannot be empty!