- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The compact 32-foot model, the Bavaria 32, offers the same high level of quality and sailing pleasure as her larger sisters. Providing some clever solutions, the interior of this refreshing yacht is surprisingly spacious for her size. Two generous double cabins in the front and in the back provide comfortable room for two persons each. If required, the two settees at the saloon can be turned into two additional single beds. The remarkable functionality of Bavariaâ??s construction concepts also becomes clearly noticeable on deck of the Bavaria 32: as instruments and winches are judiciously positioned, the helmsman can easily handle the yacht on its own. A clever boat for boundless sailing pleasure!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 10 in
Beam: 10 ft 12 in
LWL: 27 ft 11 in
Dry Weight: 8598 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
– 2 Cabins with 4 berths plus saloon – Saloon with comfortable settee – Luxuriously styled saloon table – Sideboards with stowage space and lockers – Cart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments – Galley: cooker with oven, half-cardanic – Insulated cooling box – Sink of stainless steel – Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces – Pump toilet with holding tank (disposal via seacock) – 2 hatches to open – 6 side windows to open – 3 fire-extinguishers
– Boat’s power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps – Voltmeter – Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah – 12 V-socket at switch board
– Volvo-Penta MD 2020, 14 kW / 19 HP with sail drive and fixed prop – Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter – Engine hours counter and rev-counter – Isolated engine compartment – Tank, 90 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
– Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure – Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor – Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail – Bow fitting with anchor roller – 4 cleats (aluminium) – 2 self-tailing working winches – 2 self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed, 2 winch handles – Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit – Self-draining anchor locker – 1 locker seat in cockpit – Self-draining gas cylinder container – Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder – Deck vent – Electric bilge pump, Manuel bilge pump – Navigation lights – Deck light
– Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log, speedometer and echo sounder) – Compass
– Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig – Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
– Conventional rig – Roller reefing gear for foresail
– Steering wheel with leather cover – Steering pedestal with instruments console – Streamlined rudder with forebalance – Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Bavaria 32
Message cannot be empty!