- View Full Specifications
Hull No.2 of the Baltic 56s
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,000,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,070,300)
In order to compensate the weight increase for some of the cruising equipment, a high-technology weight saving construction was used in the hull and deck laminates, as well as in the construction of the interior. Both the hull and the deck laminates were constructed using a Carbon Epoxy with the Epoxy being vacuum injected. In order to achieve a very high fibre ratio the Epoxy was injected with a fairly slow speed and under very high vacuum.
BALTIC YACHTS OVERVIEW:
Baltic Yachts was founded 35 years ago in 1973 by five men looking to build superior yachts – or superyachts - that would give them the edge over their competitors. Baltic Yachts is now one of the leading names in custom and semi-custom made luxury yachts for sale.
The Baltic Yachts Ltd yard is located in a village called Bosund on the West coast of Finland. Here they have developed excellent facilities for building their yachts.
The first yacht built by Baltic Yachts Ltd was the Baltic 46 in 1974. Since then they have built custom and semi-custom built yachts for sale in all sizes from 38ft to 152ft.
- RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
- Hull is built in advanced composite construction using Epoxy infused vacuum bagged sandwich laminates that are post-cured in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strength.
- Structural bulkheads as well as constructional panels in carbon fibre / epoxy laminates. Prefabricated in a laminating press.
- Dark blue hull with red waterline stripe and cavita line
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck is built in advanced composite construction using Epoxy vacuum bagged sandwich laminates that are post-cured in order to achieve optimum characteristics and strength.
- Teak deck on side decks, cockpit floors and seats and on the coamings.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with stainless steel fin and lead bulb
- Cantilevered semi-elliptical balanced spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- YANMAR 4JH3-HTE 100hp 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine
- ZF 63IV reduction gearbox
- Freshwater engine cooling
- Single lever control
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed folding propeller
- Twin wheel steering
- 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, inverter or generator
- 24vDC start battery – approx. 41Ah
- 6x service batteries –Mastervolt 200Ah Gel – approx. 600Ah @ 24vDC – May 2016
- Mastervolt 100A battery charger.
- Mastervolt Mass 24/3500 3.5kw Inverter
- Mastervolt 6kw AC Whisper 6000
- Engine mounted alternator
- Baltic Yachts custom made with automatic safety circuit breakers. Indication diodes, amp. meters, voltmeters and tank level meters are provided.
- Shore power
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water heater. Heated by engine cooling water and shore power.
- Water pressure system with outlets in heads and galley.
- Telephone type shower, water faucet for cold and hot pressurised water.
- Deck shower outlet warm & cold.
- Spectra Newport 400 watermaker.
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- 700 litre fuel capacity in 300 & 2x 200 litre tanks
- 700 litres water capacity in 4x tanks
- Holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G Hydra 2000 Log, boatspeed, wind speed, wind angle, depth
- 4x FFD displays
- B&G Gyro sensor (Fluxgate)
- B&G Hydra/Hercules 2000 Autopilot type 2 incl. computer and B&G Linear hydraulic RAM type 3 with pump
- B&G Handhelt remote control
- Furuno Radar 1832 C radar/plotter 10,4”TFT screen, 46 cm radome
- Furuno GPS GP31
- VHF Sailor A1 DSC / ATIS class D
- All in one antenna RR Pacific, D-Net GSM, VHF, AM/FM Radio, TV, SSB
- Galley with stove with oven.
- Microwave oven
- Refrigeration & Freezer
- Washing machine/dryer
- 2x Tecma electric heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D-7L diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
- Air conditioning
- Stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- TV with Sony Playstation
Summary of Accommodation:
- 9 berths in five cabins plus 3 heads
- Forepeak sail locker
- Forepeak heads.
- Twin bunk cabins forward with removable central partition to create large owners cabin
- Saloon with L-shaped settee to port and cabinets to starboard
- L-shaped galley aft to port
- Skipper cabin opposite to starboard
- Heads aft to port and starboard
- Double cabins aft to port and starboard
- Advanced lightweight construction techniques used in construction of the interior.
- Structural bulkheads as well as constructional panels in carbon fibre / epoxy laminates.
- Prefabricated in a laminated press.
- Visible surfaces are teak faced.
- Teak and holly soleboards
- White headlinings
- Cream leather upholstery
- Hall Spars carbon fibre mast and Park Avenue boom.
- Three sets of swept-back spreaders
- Outboard chainplates with non-overlapping headsails
- Carbon spinnaker pole and jockey pole
- Reckmann headstay furler
- Hydraulic vang and backstay adjustment
- Adjustable mainsheet track
- Inner forestay for staysail with hydraulic tensioner
- Lewmar winch package including 4x powered winches and 2x manual
- North Sails fully-battened mainsail – carbon fibre taffeta – 2012
- North Sails jib – carbon fibre taffeta - 2012
- North Sails No.1 genoa - 2006
- North Sails No.2 genoa
- North Sails No.3 genoa – 2005
- North Sails No.3 genoa - 2006
- North Sails Staysail
- North Sails Code Zero - 2006
- North Sails 1.5oz gennaker
- North Sails 0.75oz gennaker
- A pulpit and pushpit made of Stainless Steel tubes are mounted on the bow and transom.
- The pulpit is fitted with navigation lights and the pushpit with a stern light.
- Double lifelines are installed passing through S.S. stanchions.
- Carbon gangway
- Removable cockpit table
- Air compressor
- Cockpit shower with additional outlet on foredeck
- Hydraulic transom swimming platform
- Side boarding ladder
Covers & Canvas:
- Wheel covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Rain awning - 2013
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Electric anchor with pivot arm
- Anchor 27kgs CQR with 80m of 10mm chain
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac tender
- Outboard engine
Lying: San Giorgio di Nogaro – Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: email@example.com
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Baltic Yachts
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk &Co
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17.14 m
Beam: 4.60 m
LWL: 15.0 m
Minimum Draft: 3.30 m
Maximum Draft: 3.30 m
Displacement: 16053 kgs
Ballast: 5700 kgs
Total Power: 98 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 4JH3-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 98 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (700 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (700 Liters)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.
Other Boats from Grabau International
San Remo, Italy