2005 Amel 53 Super Maramu
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Southern Thailand, Thailand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 350,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 411,950)
The Amel 53 Super Maramu 2000 is a modern blue water cruiser, offering very good sailing performances, safety and great comfort below with a touch of luxury. She is one of the most famous European cruisers and very desirable.
This Amel 53 comes with the comfort pack and boasts a great inventory including generator, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioning, heating and much more. The boat is fully equipped for living on board and is ready to take her new owners across the oceans, can be delivered anywhere.
The owner has updated all the wind and depth / speed instruments to Raymarine. New hardwood in the cockpit, new sun screens, new windows in the cockpit, new Aico compressor and the Gearbox for the genoa has new bearings.
Other recent upgrades and work done is re-painted areas that needed to be painted . Sat phone Thrane Fleet 33, new cushions in the cockpit and Compaq CQ62 with C-map cards and maps.
Owners Comments; "Full equipment for living on board all ready to go, available for inspection anytime and after inspection the PIM can be delivered with new anti-fouling and shining as new"
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 6 in
LWL: 45 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Ballast: 5500 kgs
Dry Weight: 14000 kgs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3500
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
- 2 cabins, 2 heads, Saloon, Galley complete all you need for 6 persons
- Saloon with U-shaped seat around dining table and bench seat, lockers and shelves
- Chart table on starboard with full electronics
- Forward cabin with 2 berths, wardrobe and lockers
- Forward head with washbasin, shower and electric marine WC
- Passage to aft cabin with quarter berth
- Master aft cabin with 1 double berth, lockers, wardrobe and en-suite head with washbasin,shower and electric marine WC
- 2 hand basins, 2 electric marine WC, 3 showers (Heads & Cockpit)
2 Holding tanks
- Total accommodation 6 berths. if needed can accommodate 8
- Shaped on portside, safe and generous
- Double sink and Corian work tops
- ENO gas stove (4 burners) with oven
- Fridge/Freezer, 24v
- Microwave 850W - shelves, lockers and drawers
- Thomson wasching machine 6kg
- Several good storage spaces
- ENGINE – PLUMBING - ELECTRICITY:
- YANMAR 4JH3HTE Turbo Diesel 100 HP 4 cylinders with Double cooling system and Hydraulic gearbox
- Engine hours 3500
- 3 Blades folding propeller Autoprop and 3 blades fix propeller
- Fuel tank capacity 600 litres + 180 liter diesel 5 gallon diesel cans
- Water tank capacity 1000 litres
- Electric water pressure system and hot water boiler (220V & Engine)
- 12+1 Batteries 24V: 900 Ah – Shore power 220 V 50Hz Shore power 125V-60 Hz to load the batteries
- Alternator 175A with regulator – 2 Automatic battery charger 24V/100A and 12V/30A
- Diesel Generator ONAN 220V 7 kW 5000 hour
- Converter 24V-220V 2500 W - Complete electric panel with Voltmeters, Ammeters and battery monitor Xantrex. 2x BP Solar 375 watt.
- Eberspacher Heating
- 2x deck light.
- Converter 24V-220V 300W
Sails and rigging
- 2 Aluminium masts painted in white
- 2 spreaders on Main and 1 Spreader on Mizzen Top rigged
- Electric in-mast Furling Mainsail
- In-mast Furling Mizzen
- Electric Furling Genoa
- 2 furling systems for Gennakers
- Sails 2009 2 sets (1 Main,2 Genoa,2 Mizzen), Staysail, 2 Gennakers (Main & Mizzen)
- 1 Gennaker Doyle (never used) + 1 "Flying Gale-sail AMEL"
- Winches self tailing in cockpit: 2 electric Lewmar 58 ST, 1 electric Lewmar 40ST
- Winches self tailing in Mizzen: 2 Lewmar 16ST
- Winches self tailing in main mast: 2 Lewmar 16ST, 2 Lewmar 44ST
- All running rig operated from cockpit.
- Navigation central B&G Hydra 2000 (Wind, Speed/Log and Depth)
- Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Smart Pilot with Gyroplus plus Raymarine ST6000,
- PC with Maxsea software (+ weather module, performance module and Adrena), scanner
- Cockpit: Compass, Autopilot, 2 Display Multi B&G, Wind display, Plotter Raymarine RC 530 repeater with 15 C-map cards (Netherlands-New Zealand), Depth
- Raymarine radar/plotter C80
- Chart plotter Raymarine RL80C, Autopilot ST7001
- World wide satellite phone KVH Inmarsat Fleet 33(Tel & Fax)
- Active Echo Radar
- 1 VHF Radio
- Radio CD.
- Raymarine Anchor-chain counter
- Retractable Bow thruster
- Amel “Teak Deck”
- Rigid wind screen with Spray hood, Cover with entrance door for closing cockpit
- Electric anchor windlass Lofran’s with capstan, double command (cockpit and deck), counter display and chain washing system
- Anchor and chain
- Washing machine/dryer
- Water maker Duo 60 litres / hours (24V & 220V)
- Air conditioning (3 units) hot & cold
- Dinghy RIB 2,60 m (2011) with out board engine, Yamaha 4 HP
- Hand+electric airpump
- Cockpit cushion
- Liferaft 8 man (ISO9650) (due for inspection)
- Fire extinguishers
- Bathing platform with ladder, also used as passarella
- Electric bilge pumps. 1 hand bilgepump
- Built in Samsung Flatscreen TV and DVD
- 2 bike's (folded but need inspection )
- Paper Charts forsailing round the world.
- Expresso coffee maker (Nespresso)
- MCmurdo 406G Epirb (due for inspection)
- Prepared for SSB radio. - Foldable cockpit table
- Several Spare parts
- About 500 movies on CD
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT not paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Southern Thailand.
- © 2017 Nicolle Associates