- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alicante, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 129,000 Tax Paid (US$ 140,623)
- Sale Pending
The Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 40 has an excellent reputation as a serious yacht, capable of eating up the sea miles. It offers the exclusive Pilot Saloon concept that gives you panoramic visibility from the raised saloon. Her luxurious accommodation with burma teak furniture includes 2 double cabins, each with ensuite head compartments. Her sloop rig is easy to control and guarantees beautiful performance under sail in any kind of weather!
TY-HIR is reluctantly up for sale, she has been very well maintained with no expense spared. She is lying in Alicante, afloat and ready for her new owners to take her sailing!
Please call us with any questions.
Please contact Jimmy Warington-Smyth at +44 (0)1202 724917
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret / Racoupeau Y.D.
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41.67 m
Beam: 4.04 m
LWL: 36.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Displacement: 22000 kgs
Ballast: 7065 kgs
Dry Weight: 22075 kgs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (116 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (58 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
- LOA- 12.7m (41' 8").
- LWL- 11.0m (36' 2").
- Beam- 4.04m (13' 3").
- Draft- 2.0m (6' 6").
- Ballast- 3.2 tonnes.
- Displacement- 10 tonnes.
- Tanks- Diesel: 220 L, Water:440 L.
- Sail area- I: 49.25 ft, J: 14.33 ft, P: 42.25 ft, E: 15.58 ft.
- Designer- Jean Berret & Olivier Racoupeau.
- Builder- Wauquiez.
Engine & Machinery
- Volvo Penta D-22, 55HP (40kW) 4 cylinder diesel engine.
- 950 engine hours to date (approx.).
- Cruising speed 7 knots (approx.).
- 3 bladed Varifold folding propeller.
- 25amp battery charger.
- 220L diesel tank.
- Maxpower bow-thruster.
- 12V and 220V electrical systems.
- Suuto steering compass.
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data- Speed/Depth/Log.
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed.
- Raymarine Autopilot.
- Raymarine Raychart 530 plotter.
- VHF DSC.
- Radio/CD player.
Sails, Canvas & Rigging
- Fully-battened Mainsail with stack-pack and lazy-jacks. Two reefs, each with single line control.
- Furling Genoa (Profurl system), self-tacking Jib (not rigged), storm Jib & Spinnaker.
- Sloop rigged with two sets of spreaders, stainless steel standing rigging, mast-mounted spinnaker pole, mechanical vang, self-tacking jib track mounted on deck.
- 2x 48ST primary winches, 2x 40ST halyard winches (one electric).
- Spray-hood, bimini, cockpit tent, window covers, hatch covers, steering wheel cover etc.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with capstan, CQR anchor, chain and wharp.
- Fenders, mooring lines etc.
- Cockpit table, cockpit shower.
- Folding transom/bathing platform with life raft storage and stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Outboard engine bracket with lifting davit.
- Radar reflector, dan-buoy, lifebuoy, guard rails with midship gates.
Upon entering the cabin via the companionway there is immediately a very handy wet locker on your starboard side. The cabin furniture is finished in teak which creates a much lighter and more spacious feeling interior compared to the traditional mahogany. Cabin heating runs throughout with 6 outlets in various places.
There are two spacious double cabins, both with ensuite heads/showers, hanging lockers and storage.
The raised saloon really sets this boat apart. It allows a panoramic view whilst sitting comfortably in the saloon, where natural light and comfort are in abundance.
The linear galley and chart station are also positioned in the main saloon area allowing that natural light to benefit you whilst cooking or navigating. The galley has Corian work tops with deep fiddles, two fridges, a freezer, a gas cooker/hob and plenty of storage.
Solid G.R.P. hull with polyester & vynilester resins and built in structural ribs/stringers. - Interior bulkheads glassed to the hull and deck - Composite rudder post - Lead ballast with 3% antimony - Stainless steel bolts embedded in the ballast - GRP / Balsa sandwich deck, bonded to the hull with polyuretane adhesive and with mechanical fastening - Moulded ceiling liners with padded slats for a better insulation and easy maintenance - Teak decks and cockpit seats.
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and we do not warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Parkstone Bay Yachts
Port Medoc, France
Swift Trawler 44
Unknown, Devon, United Kingdom
S43 Sports Cruiser
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom