- View Full Specifications
Clean and ready to fish
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900
Recently detailed and ready to go.
Popular Walkaround model with extended hard top and full curtains.
Large cuddy with ample seating/berth, mini galley and a real head.
Upgraded Pro Package
Engine serviced annually and has run on nothing but non-ethanol gas for the last 5 years.
Perfect boat for Fall Rockfish season.
Please contact Rob Simkins at 410-279-2224
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 7 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 4846 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 225 EFI 4 Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 225 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (163 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (15 Gallons)
Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Bench seating with storage beneath.
- Removable pedestal table
- Fill cushions to make berth
- Fully plumbed head with 15 gal holding tank and deck pump out fitting.
- Rod storage
- 110v Waeco Coolmatic fridge/freezer cooler box,
- Origo alcohol/electric single burner stove
- Pessurized fresh water sink
- 110v GFCI outlets
- Large center line hatch and 2 opening ports
- AC panel for 30 amp shore power with reverse polarity indicators
- CO monitor
- Helm and passenger seats that swivel
- Garmin 2010C Plotter/Sounder
- Uniden DSC VHF
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Single lever engine control with integrated trim control
- Lenco trim tab controls
- Tachometer, speedometer, fuel, voltage, engine temperature and engine trim gauges
- Courtesy lights on under side of hardtop
- Cockpit flood light
- 12v DC plug
- Switches for lights and pumps
- DC circuit protection
- Beverage holder
- 2004 Mercury 225 EFI 4 Stroke w/ approx 550 hours
- Serviced annually
- Run on non-ethanol fuel the last 5 years.
- Rear facing seats behind helm with storage
- Small bait cooler under helm seat
- Rod holders in gunwhale
- Coaming pads
- Removable transom cutting board
- Seawater washdown
- Drop in cooler, livewell and sink/shower located in transom.
- Transom door
- Retractable swim ladder
- Large walkarounds
- Anchor locker
- Port and starboard windshield wipers
- Rocket launcher on hardtop
- Isinglass enclosure for hardtop
- Large cooler/seat by transom
- Under gunwale rod storage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.