- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 209,500 Tax Paid (US$ 271,303)
Sweden Yachts 42 from 2004. We love these yachts! All things to all people; good looking sparkling performance and superb interior fit out.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sweden Yachts
Designer: Peter Norlin / Jens Ostmann
LOA: 43 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Displacement: 10000 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 55 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull with teak laid decks and teak laid cockpit seating.
- Hull epoxy treated below the waterline at build.
Keel & Rudder:
- Wing keel.
- Spade rudder with large elk hide covered steering wheel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo D2-55 55hp diesel engine.
- Excellent access to engine compartment with companionway steps rising on 2 x gas struts.
Maintenance & Performance
- Engine serviced September 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Saildrive to 3-bladed folding propeller.
- Bow thruster.
- 2/4 x 12v gel batteries delivering Circa 300 amp hours at 24v.
- 1 x 12v engine start battery.
- Mastervolt battery monitor at chart table.
- Mastervolt 24v/50Ah charger.
- 24v/95Ah engine alternator.
- 12v engine alternator for start battery.
- 220v Shore power system with cable.
- Sockets throughout.
- Shore power transformer.
- Mastervolt Sine Wave inverter (24v-220v/1500w).
- Wind generator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system.
- Additional foot pumps in galley.
- Water heated by 40 litre 220v immersion and engine calorifier.
- 24v Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 280 litres (62 gallons) in 1 x stainless steel fuel tank.
- Total capacity of 425 litres in 2 stainless steel fresh water tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tanks forward and aft for both heads.
At chart table:
- Raymarine RL80C plotter radar.
- Raymarine ST60 multi-display.
- ICS NAV6 Navtex.
- Raymarine DSC VHF with speaker.
- Panama Combi antenna for VHF, TV, radio & GSM mounted at top of mast.
- SEAme active radar transponder.
- 2kW radar dome in mast.
At companionway and on pod:
- Raymarine RL80C plotter radar.
- Raymarine ST60 speed display.
- Raymarine ST60 wind display.
- Raymarine ST60 depth display.
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 wind CH display.
- Top opening Isotherm 24v water cooled refrigerator/freezer.
- Smev 3-burner stove with oven.
- Extra refrigerator to starboard in galley.
- Eberspacher diesel hot air heating.
- 2 x WCs, forward and aft; new piping in forward heads compartment.
- 2 x Showers, forward and aft.
- Fusion CD600 radio/CD player with 2 x speakers in the saloon and 2 x speakers in the cockpit.
- Navigation lights; tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck light at mast.
- 24v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak and varnished floorboards.
- 6 berths in threes cabins excluding saloon.
- Aqua marine upholstery in cabins and saloon seats and seat backs.
- Corian Everest in galley and heads compartments.
- All interior metal is chrome.
- Lee clothes in aft cabins.
- Skylights in aft cabins.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Heads Compartment:
- Moulded bottom section drained by electric pump and moulded upper section.
- Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Teak shower grating.
- Stainless steel wash basin.
- Toilet with waste tank.
- Lockers above toilet and wash basin.
- Queen size double berth to port side with cabinets along hull side and small night shelf.
- Large drawer under berth.
- Seating on starboard side between hanging lockers forward and aft.
- Dinette arrangement with table on port side. Bottle storage under table.
- Starboard side has cupboards above and below, with half size chart drawer, drawers and navigation station.
- U-shaped galley.
- Corian counter top.
Aft Heads Compartment:
- Moulded compartment fitted between bulkheads.
- Two lockers with mirrored doors above wash basin unit.
- Fitted mirror in forward sections.
- Recess for toilet.
- Corian shower grating.
- Shower drained by electric pump.
- Door to main cabin.
- Saloon seating to port, around large table, clock and barometer.
- Large navigation table with stowage.
- Wooden, open-able instrument panel for electronic equipment on hinges for easy service access.
- Separate chart stowage in table.
- Navigation seat.
- Sliding door storage by side of seat and cupboard below.
SB and Port Aft Cabins:
- Two single berths, aft of hanging locker with seat.
- Cabinet above bed along hull side.
- Door to main saloon from starboard and port guest cabins.
- Selden aluminium mast with stainless steel wire rigging and 2 x pairs of aft swept spreaders.
- Harken deck gear
- Removable cutter rig (parked on mast).
- Main halyard and topping lift.
- Adjustable backstay split for transom access.
- 2 x Single line reefs and 1 x double line with lazy jacks.
- Furlex headsail furler.
- Self-tacking arrangement with track.
- Rod kicker with gas strut.
- Gennaker gear, with sheets and blocks.
- 2 x Andersen 46STE self-tailing, electric genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x Andersen 40ST self-tailing halyard winches.
- Mainsail – New main required.
- North Self-tacking jib, tri-radial laminate. Serviceable but new recommended.
- Gennaker with snuffer.
- Storm sail.
- Cockpit table
- Gate in guard wires each side.
- Transom bathing ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 22kg Delta anchor and approximately 60m of 8mm chain.
- Lewmar Ocean Concept electric windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Backrest cushions for the pushpit each side.
- Blue sprayhood.
- Blue pedestal cover.
- Blue boom cover/Stac pack.
Tender & Outboard:
- Yamaha 10hp outboard.
- Avon inflatable dinghy (2008; very lightly used).
- Harness points in cockpit.
- 2 x Horseshoe life preservers.
- 6 man life raft service required.
- 1 x Danbuoy.
- 3 x Manual fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom