- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Flagship of the Sealine range. The T51 is a true luxury Motor Yacht, combining aristocratic good looks with the powerful grace of a pure thoroughbred, it epitomises the very best in Sealine engineering, design and craftsmanship. A high-performance superyacht in every respect, voted "Motor Cruiser of the Year 1998", the moment you step aboard, quality is subtly evident. With absolute sea-keeping qualities and performance up to 32 knots, the T51 will take you anywhere you want to go in style.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 51 ft 5 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 39198 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (166 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (540 Gallons)
• Cockpit table • Curved polished stainless steel toughened glass sliding door to saloon • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak treads • Access to side decks via teak laid steps • Sealine concealed canopy storage system • Dedicated locker for flybridge table • Large cockpit lazarette • Overhead lighting • Liferaft and fender storage lockers • Direct engine room access from cockpit • Fuel shut off valves
• Two deep sinks • Mixer taps with pressurised hot and cold water • Ceramic hob • Combination microwave • Fridge 90 ltr • Overhead storage lockers • Storage cupboards • Overhead halogen lighting • Utility area with provision for domestic appliances • Extractor fan • Waste bin • 220v sockets • Teak and holly finish floor • Fire extinguishers • Corian® tops to surfaces
• 4 x 165 AH starboard engines and domestic batteries • 2 x 165 AH port engine only with battery link switch for emergency starting • Engine room fans • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Engine room fire extinguisher system • Twin fuel filters • Engine room light • Full engine room sound proofing • Access hatch from cockpit and saloon
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Full length stainless steel pulpit with guardrail • Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage • Two foredeck lockers for fenders • Opening forward hatch • Deep gunwhaled foredeck • Stainless steel framed double curved toughened glass windscreen and side windows • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Large teak laid bathing platform with built in storage locker and hinging dinghy support chocks • Foldaway stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Twin cockpit access doors in transom • Polished stainless steel hydraulic remote control passarelle and dinghy crane, 250kg • Stainless steel fendering strip
• Sprint 1500 reversible electric windlass • 25kg Delta anchor • 50m chain • Dual station bow thruster 785 N • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • 80amp battery charger • Full 220v shore support system • 24v DC system • 8 kva diesel generator Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • Hydraulic steering • Raytheon ST6000+ autopilot with dual station control • Raytheon ST80 Masterview at main helm and ST80 Multiview at flybridge • Raytheon R75 radar • Raytheon Raychart 620 with G.P.S. • Raytheon Raystar 112 G.P.S. Antenna • Engine hour meters • Fuel gauges • Two compasses • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • Air horns • VHF radio, dual station with intercom facility • Two pantograph windscreen wipers • Windscreen washers • Water contents gauge • Remote control spotlight • Hand operated fire extinguishers throughout accommodation • Antifoul • Six Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's Manual • Radio/CD player with four speakers
• TV/video • Central heating • Generator 11KVA - in lieu of 8Kw • Reverse cycle air conditioning • Docking lights • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cabin roof cushions • Crew cabin with 2 single berths, manual flush sea toilet, wash basin and wardrobe
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine T51
Message cannot be empty!