- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Rediscover your love and spirit of adventure.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Rediscover your love and spirit of adventure. Time spent in the Ultimate Lifestyle deserves the space in which to appreciate it. The T47 Motor Yacht provides both. In fact, above or below deck, lavish roominess is evident everywhere. Voted "Motor boat of the year - 2000" by 'Motor boat and Yachting' the T47 is a true Professional's Motor Yacht, built without compromise for extended cruising and spacious entertaining alike.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 46 ft 9 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 28660 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
• Large 'L' shaped seating area • Cockpit lighting • Curved sliding door to saloon manufactured with tinted toughened glass • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak steps • Teak laid cockpit floor • Full cockpit canopy stowage facility in dedicated flybridge locker • Dedicated stowage for cockpit table and chairs • Teak folding table • Teak folding directors chairs x 2 • Wetbar with BBQ, cupboard and optional fridge space
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sinks with Corian® lids • Mixer tap with pressurised hot and cold water • Ceramic hob • Combination microwave • Galley extractor fan • Large fridge • Space for freezer or dishwasher • Storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening portlight • Modular storage drawer system under floor • Fire extinguishers • Teak and holly finish floor • Corian® tops to surfaces
• Engine and domestic batteries 4 x 165 AH complete with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Engine and generator fuel filters with drip tray • Engine compartment lights • Engine room fans • Full engine room sound proofing • Stainless steel fuel tanks
Deck : • Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Bow fairlead • Full stainless steel pulpit with guardrail • Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Integral teak laid bathing platform with swim ladder and storage locker • Low level deck lights • Deck wash in bow, fresh water • Cockpit cabin hatch with teak steps • Hot and cold transom shower • Stainless steel fendering strip
• Sprint 1500 electric windlass • Dual station bow thruster 785N • 20kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Battery charger • Full 220v shore support system • Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • Hydraulic steering • Speed and depth indicators • Fuel gauges at both helm stations • Two compasses • Clock & barometer • Air horns • Raytheon R72 radar • Raytheon 6000 Plus Autopilot and repeater • Remote control spotlight • Engine hour meters • VHF radio, dual station with intercom facility • Two pantograph windscreen wipers with screen wash • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Six Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's Manual • Aft docking lights
• Central heating • Reverse cycle air conditioning • 56,000 btu output • Hydraulic passerelle with dinghy lift • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cabin roof cushions • Teak and holly finish saloon floor • Cockpit fridge • Dishwasher or deep freeze
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine T47
Message cannot be empty!