- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The S48 Sports Yacht is the latest model in the Sealine range, having just been launched to the world's press and Sealine dealer network on Lago Maggiore in Italy. Sealine has created a sleek spacious sports yacht that not only incorporates some radical design features but also offers good performance with safe and superb handling qualities.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 48 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 41 ft 2 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 30864 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (156 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (409 Gallons)
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'L' shaped seating • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Overhead lighting • 22Ov sockets • Electrical control panel for 22Ov AC circuits • Electrical control panel for 24v AC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor • Two opening hatches to deck
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sink • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Ceramic hob • Combination microwave oven and grill • Large fridge with freezer box • 'L' shaped cast work surface with matching bar and shelves under • Low level storage • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening windows • Fire extinguishers • 22Ov sockets • Teak and holly finish floor • Waste bin
• Stainless steel access ladder • Automatic bilge pumps • Manual bilge pump • Automatic and manual activation fire extinguisher • Two fuel filters • Engine room lights • Engine room fans • Stainless steel fuel tanks • Through hull exhaust system • 6.5 KVA Generator • Battery charger • Electro-hydraulic power pack for SWP™
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Three foredeck hatches • Stainless steel framed toughened glass windscreen with portside door to deck • Fibreglass Solar Protection System (S.P.S) with electric sunroof and concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Deck wash in bow, fresh water • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water with BBQ and fridge, and space for icemaker • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Stainless steel handrails on S.P.S and throughout cockpit • Electro - hydraulic, self - draining Sealine Watersports Platform (SWP™) with dinghy chocks • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door at stem • Stainless steel fendering strip • Large 'U' shaped cockpit seating around large cherry veneer fixed table with separate additional table which can also be used as seat/sunbed infill • Insulated cool bin under cockpit seating • Double forward facing seating with fender stowage under adjacent to portside deck door • Individual helmsman's and navigator's seats complete with stowage under • Cockpit storage lockers • High and low level cockpit lighting • Two part canopy • Remote battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine controls • Provision for additional navigational equipment • Area for chart with perspex cover and storage under • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding curved tinted access door to saloon • Provision for under deck telescopic passerelle to port • Provision for foredeck sunbathing cushions
• Sprint 1500 reversible electric windlass • Two pantograph windscreen wipers with screen wash • Bow thruster 785N (7HP) • 20kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater. S.D.L. and chocks • Raytheon RL 72 radar • Raytheon 6000 plus Autopilot • Aft docking lights • Full 220v AC shore support system • Battery charger 24v • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Hydraulic steering • Fuel gauges • Water contents gauge • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Clock and barometer • Air horns • V.H.F. radio • Radio/C.D. player with four speakers • Antifoul • Six Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's manual
• Reverse cycle air conditioning • Central heating • Navigator (GPS) • Remote control spotlight • Hydraulic extending under deck passerelle • Foredeck sunbathing cushions • Cockpit/saloon icemaker
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine S48
Message cannot be empty!