2004 Sealine S42
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The new S42 is a unique quality cruising yacht combining today?s engineering excellence and performance with traditional craftsmanship and build quality. The S42 is available with two drive systems, a stern or ?V? drive. Both versions have twin engines and offer excellent performance and cruising comfort. The magic of the S42 comes from the sweeping elegant hull lines and the forward facing innovative Sealine solar protection radar arch system. The cavernous cockpit space is matched by the interior with two double en-suite cabins, the forward a true master cabin.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 42 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 19554 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth complete with storage under • Saloon table with stool under • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner gas hob • Oven and grill • Large fridge • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguishers • 220v sockets • Teak and holly finish floor
• Engine and domestic batteries 5 x 95 AH with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel windscreen frame with toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows • Fibreglass Solar Protection System provided with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral teak laid bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Large 'L' shaped cockpit seating • Additional cockpit seating/sunbed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat with large storage locker under • Cockpit storage lockers • Storage locker with gas bottle and drain • Teak laid engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Two part canopy • Remote battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine controls • Provision for navigation equipment • Area for chart with Perspex cover • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon
• Sprint 1000 reversible electric windlass • Bow thruster 589N • 16kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Power steering • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Fuel gauges • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • Air horns • V.H.F. radio • Two windscreen wipers • Radio/C.D. player with four speakers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Four Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's manual
• Fibreglass Solar Protection System (SPS™) with concealed canopy stowage • Central heating • Navigator (GPS) • Radar • Autopilot • Generator • Manual spotlight • Remote control spotlight • Docking lights • Davits • Cockpit fridge • Cockpit tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Commissioning Pack - UK only
(Commissioning Pack includes delivery to Sealine Sales or a UK Sealine Dealer, signwriting and crane to water.)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine S42
Message cannot be empty!