- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The new S38 has taken the Sports Cruiser market by storm, with up to 700hp petrol or diesel performance coupled with impeccable handling. The S38 offers a new two wire data bus system, offering full flexibility in control of equipment throughout the boat incorporating a multi-functional display. With many more features, outstanding quality and superb styling, you have to check this out.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 37 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
LWL: 29 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 15873 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (179 Gallons)
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth with storage under • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Low level shelving with bottle rack • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• Two deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner hob with hinged cover • Oven and grill • Fridge 55 ltr • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguishers • 220v socket
• Engine and domestic batteries 4 x 95 AH with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Six deck cleats • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel windscreen frame with toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows • Fibreglass radar arch with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral teak laid bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless Steel fendering strips • Large 'U' shaped cockpit seating • Additional cockpit seating/sun bed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat with large storage locker under • Cockpit storage lockers • Storage locker with gas bottle and drain • Moulded non-slip engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Full two part canopy with front bimini facility • Battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Engine controls • Provision for navigational equipment • Area for chart with perspex cover • Chart light • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon
• Sprint 1000 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Power steering • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Fuel gauges • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • Horns • V.H.F. radio • Two windscreen wipers • Radio/ C.D. player with four speakers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Four Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's manual
• SIBS Computer System 3 * • Central heating • Navigator (GPS) • Radar • Autopilot • Bow thruster • Generator • Reverse cycle air conditioning including generator • Manual spotlight • Remote control spotlight • Docking lights • Cockpit fridge • Cockpit tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Teak on cockpit • Commissioning Pack - UK only
(Commissioning Pack includes delivery to Sealine Sales or a UK Sealine Dealer, signwriting and crane to water.) * Sealine Information & Business System, includes DVD-ROM/CD-R, Remote Keyboard/Mouse, 15"Monitor, WINTV/Aerial, Raytech Navigator/Seatalk
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine S38
Message cannot be empty!