2004 Sealine S34
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The S34 offers a level of performance and interior specification rarely found in a Sports Cruiser of its class. Light and airy accommodation below deck includes forward and mid cabins, spacious saloon with dining for four, with third double berth facility. The self-draining cockpit will seat up to eight and features a large cockpit table for entertaining and alfresco dining. Sure handling and excellent passenger safety and comfort are the hallmarks of the S34.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 34 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 12 in
Bridge Clearance: 26 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 11684 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (54 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (149 Gallons)
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth with storage under • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Low level shelving with bottle rack • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• Two deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Two burner hob with hinged cover • Oven and grill • Fridge • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguisher • 220v socket
• Engine and domestic batteries 3 x 95 AH complete with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full length stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker with enclosed winch • Opening forward hatch • Toughened glass curved windscreen with side windows • Fibreglass radar arch with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless Steel fendering strip • Large 'U' shaped cockpit seating • Additional cockpit seating/sunbed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat and stainless steel helm grab rail • Six deck cleats • Cockpit storage lockers • Storage locker with gas bottle and drain • Moulded non-slip engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Full two part canopy with front bimini facility • Battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine controls • Provision for navigational equipment • Area for chart with perspex cover • Chart light • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon
• Horizon 600 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Power steering • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Fuel gauges • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • Horns • Two windscreen wipers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Four Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Sealine Owner's manual
• Radio/CD Player & 4 speakers • Central heating • VHF Radio telephone • Navigator (GPS) • Radar • Autopilot • Manual spotlight • Remote control spotlight • Docking lights • Davits • Cockpit fridge • Cockpit tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Commissioning Pack - UK only
(Commissioning Pack includes delivery to Sealine Sales or a UK Sealine Dealer, signwriting and crane to water.)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine S34
Message cannot be empty!