- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The F43 Flybridge represents the definitive aft cabin performance Motor Yacht for her size. The commanding helm position gives excellent control and visibility and accommodation offers six berths in fore and aft cabins plus a mid-cabin option.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 23148 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (119 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (299 Gallons)
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating with storage under • Adjustable table • Pull out double seat with storage under • Storage cupboards with provision for saloon fridge, TV/VCR and bottle storage • Floor hatches for access to engine room • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Overhead lighting • 220v sockets • Opening windows
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sink • Mixer taps with pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner gas hob • Gas oven and grill • Fridge 90 ltr • Overhead storage lockers • Storage cupboards • Opening window • Overhead lighting • Fire extinguishers • Teak and holly finish floor • Corian® tops to surfaces
• Engine and domestic batteries 3 x 165 AH with link switch • Automatic bilge pumps • Manual bilge pumps • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine compartment lights • Engine room fans • Full engine room sound proofing
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Six deck cleats • Full stainless steel pulpit with guardwire • Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Integral teak laid bathing platform with storage lockers and fender storage • Moulded steps to cockpit • Opening hatch to Aft cabin • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Stainless steel fendering strip • Large 'U' shaped seating area • Cockpit lighting • Curved toughened glass sliding door to saloon • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak laid steps • Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated flybridge locker • Storage of cockpit table in flybridge locker
• Sprint 1000 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Battery charger • Full 220v shore support system • Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • Hydraulic steering • Speed and depth indicators Fuel gauges • Two compasses • Helm indicators • Clock and barometer • Horns • VHF radio • Two windscreen wipers • Radio/CD with four speakers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Six Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's Manual
• Central Heating • GPS/Chart plotter • Radar • Autopilot • Autopilot repeater • Bowthruster • Generator • Reverse cycle air conditioning including generator • Docking lights • Davits • Saloon fridge • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Flybridge carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Teak on flybridge and saloon
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine F43
Message cannot be empty!