2004 Sealine F42/5
- View Full Specifications
A flybridge motor yacht that means less really can be more.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The new F42-5 flybridge motor yacht features an electronically extending cockpit by almost 1m giving a huge entertaining area. The spacious 4-6 berth accommodation has 2m (6' 6") headroom throughout the saloon, forward master cabin and double/twin mid cabin which converts to a single cabin and office.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 43 ft 12 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 23589 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (171 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (384 Gallons)
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating with storage under • Adjustable table • Fold out double bed with sprung mattress • Club chair • Storage cupboards with provision for saloon fridge and TV/VCR • Floor hatches for access to engine room • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Overhead lighting • 220v sockets • Opening windows • Fuel shut off valves • Electrically operated drop down windows
• 70/30 deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap with pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner gas hob • Gas oven and grill • Fridge 90 ltr • Overhead storage lockers • Storage cupboards • Opening window • Overhead lighting • Fire extinguishers • Teak and holly finish floor • Goppian® tops to surfaces
• 3 x 165 AH engine and domestic batteries with link switch • Engine room fans • Automatic bilge pumps • Manual bilge pumps • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Engine room lights • Full engine room sound proofing
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Full stainless steel pulpit with guardwire • Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel framed toughened glass curved windscreen with side windows • Full set of navigation lights • Teak laid self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Integral teak laid bathing platform with storage locker and fender storage • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Sliding full width seat with storage under • Cockpit table • Curved toughened glass sliding door to saloon • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak laid steps • Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated flybridge locker • Large lazarette below cockpit • Storage of cockpit table in flybridge locker
• Sprint 1000 reversible windlass • 16kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • Hydraulic steering • Speed and depth indicators • Two compasses • Horn • Helm indicator • Fuel gauges • Water contents gauge • Radio/CD player with four speakers • Antifoul • Six Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Clock and barometer • Two windscreen wipers • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's manual
• Central heating • GPS/chart plotter • Radar • Autopilot • Autopilot repeater • Bow thruster • Generator • Reverse cycle air conditioning including generator • Docking lights • Davits • Saloon fridge • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Flybridge carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Teak on flybridge and saloon
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine F42/5
Message cannot be empty!