2004 Sealine F37
- View Full Specifications
Raises the standards of offshore flybridge cruising.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The superb F37 flybridge Motor Yacht incorporates a wealth of highly innovative features to provide maximum enjoyment from an extremely safe and sure shaft-driven cruiser. Quite simply the F37 raises the standards of offshore flybridge cruising.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 17416 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: (102 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (264 Gallons)
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and blinds • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth complete with storage under • Club chair • Saloon table with stool under • Bar unit • Cupboard with provision for second fridge • Floor hatches for access to engine compartment • Fuel shut off valves in step
• Hinged lift-up top to galley • 70/30 deep stainless steel sink • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner gas hob • Oven and grill • Fridge 55 ltr • Low level storage cupboards • Eye level storage cupboards • 220v socket • Overhead lighting • Fire extinguisher • Teak and Holly finish floor
• Engine and domestic batteries 4 x 95 AH with link switch • Engine room fans • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Full engine room sound proofing
• Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Eight deck cleats • Full stainless steel pulpit with guardrail • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel framed toughened glass curved windscreen with side windows • Full set navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Integral bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Cockpit storage lockers • Cockpit locker with gas bottle and drain • U-shaped cockpit seating • Cockpit table • Cockpit lighting • Fuel shut-off valves • Integral moulded stairway to flybridge with teak laid steps • Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated flybridge locker • Large curved tinted toughened glass sliding door to saloon
• Sprint 1000 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Hydraulic steering • Speed and depth indicators • Two compasses • Horns • Helm indicator • Fuel gauges • Water contents gauge • Radio/CD player with four speakers • VHF radio • Four Sealine fenders • Antifoul • Boat hook • Clock and barometer • Two windscreen wipers • Mooring and fender ropes • Sealine Owner's Manual
• Central Heating • Depth and speed repeater on flybridge • GPS/Chart plotter • Radar • Autopilot • Autopilot repeater • Bow thruster • Generator • Reverse cycle air conditioning including generator • Docking lights • Davits • Saloon fridge • Overall flybridge tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Flybridge carpet • Teak on bathing platform, cockpit, flybridge and saloon • Folding cockpit double bench seat
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine F37
Message cannot be empty!