- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sealine's expanding new range of Coupe performance cruisers offer the unprecedented combination of performance, balance and handling response alongside safe and sure all-weather capabilities, fuel economy and comfort. The Sealine Coupe range is first; it is a "wind-in-the-hair revelution".
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 15432 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
• Access hatches through floor to lazarette space • Sideboard & entertainment centre (option) to port • Height adjustable table with sliding top • L-shaped settee on starboard side to seat 4 persons converting to a double bed • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit
• Low level cupboards • Two burner electric hob • Microwave • 220v electric sockets • Two fire extinguishers • Fridge • Mixer tap • Stainless steel sinks 70/30 split with cast resin lid
• Engine & domestic batteries with link switch • Automatic bilge pumps • Manual bilge pumps to engine room and accommodation • Engine room fans • Fire extinguisher system • Twin fuel filters • Full Engine room soundproofing
• Stainless steel bathing ladder • Hot & cold bathing shower with new chromed trigger showerhead & mixer valve • Engine room access hatch with stepladder • Eight deck cleats and fairlead • Chart table • Two fuel deck fillers • One water deck filler • Stainless steel oval footbar • Fore deck hatch with external handles • Stainless steel handrails • Sealine Extending Cockpit System (SECS™) with fold out dinghy chocks • Navigation lights • Stainless steel pulpit with parofil rail • Teak decking • Laminate cockpit table • Stainless steel windscreen • Electric opening sunroof with optional tropical filter • Low level lights • Electrical socket at helm
• 16kg anchor with 40m chain • Boat hook • Chrome clock and barometer • Key floats • Mooring and fender ropes • Battery charger • Fuel gauges • Horns • Radio/CD player with 4 speakers • RayMarine speedlog with echo sounder • Full 220v shore support system • Adjustable trim tabs with indicator • VHF radio telephone & aerial • Windlass • Windscreen wiper and screen wash • Water gauge • 5kva generator • Hot water calorifier system • Fresh water system pressure pump • Fuel shut off valve • Owners manual & document case • Six Sealine fenders
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine C39
Message cannot be empty!