2004 Sea Ray 260
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- New Bern, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 36,500
Start planning your weekends with this 2004 Sea Ray 260!
The 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance you'd expect from a much larger, much more expensive cruiser. No other boat in its class can offer the appointments found in the 260 Sundancer, an upscale family cruiser with comfortable cabin accomodations and a well arranged deck plan.
- Rebuilt engine with low hours
- Air conditioning
- 2015 Aluminum trailer
Don't miss this one. Call to schedule an appointment.
Visit Us at www.NeptuneYachtSales.com for full details
Please contact Kenneth Ferguson at 2525711581
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 350 Mag MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Hull and Deck
Outfitted with Sunbrella canvas, bimini top w/boot, front side and aft camper enclosure under molded radar arch with overhead lighting.
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 8" Thru-bolted - Stainless Steel (6)
- S.S. Navigation Lights
- PVC Rubrail with S.S. insert
- Anchor storage with hatch
- Integrated/extended swim platform with S.S. 4-step swim ladder
- Integral engine room vents
- Bow Rail, Stainless w/welded stanchions
- Brass-threaded garboard plug
- Handrail, Stainless Steel - transom
- S.S. Portlights
- S.S. ski tow eye, flushmounted to transom
- Transom storage for fenders and shore power cord
- S.S. thru-hull fittings
Galley to port with molded fiberglass countertop, sink/faucet and Corian sink cover, Microwave, 12V accessory outlet, dual voltage refrigerator, upper and lower storage, single burner stove.
V-berth forward with filler cushions, dedicated storage underneath. Mirrored rope locker forward, table/dinette w/burl wood Formica surface.
Mid stateroom will comfortably sleep two, with privacy curtain, window with sliding screen for fresh air under port side helm seat.
Head features handrail, Vacu-flush head with large holding tank located in engine room, mirror and vanity with sink, faucet and storage below.
Helm control station features a compass, horn, instrumentation, power-assisted steering, tilt wheel.
- Garmin 182C GPS
- Raymarine 215 DSC VHF
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion Stereo controller
- Trim tab controls
- Manual pull for fire suppression system
Plenty of seating for the family. Curved lounger to port, helm bucket seating, Semi u-shaped aft seating w/fiberglass storage base, integrated wet bar, freshwater faucet, beverage holders, handrail and storage underneath (to port)
- Lockable sliding fiberglass companionway door with steps for access to bow area
- Tons or seating for guests
- Bimini top
- Tonneau cover
- Wet bar
- Indirect lighting
- Transom door
- Integrated swim platform
- Freshwater washdown spigot
- Dockside water inlet
- 12V pressure water
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Vacuflush head
- 28 gallon holding tank with tank level indicator
- Dual batteries
- Main DC breaker panel
- Main AC/DC distribution panel
- Shore power
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- Automatic fire suppression system with manual pull at helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Neptune Yacht Sales and Services
370 Express Cruiser
New Bern, NC, United States
New Bern, NC, United States