- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St Simons Island, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000
Designed by Bob Perry, this is an exemplary vessel that never fails to turn heads.
Well thought out, and based on years of experience, this lightly used boat has been designed for fast passage-making by a cruising couple. The highest quality materials have been used in the construction of this vessel, and it has proven to be a sturdy and durable boat.
If quality and comfort are priorities, this boat should not be passed up by a discerning yachtsman.
Contact Glen Appelbaum for more information.Office: 843.576.2355Cell: 843.813.3711Email: Glen@DenisonYachtSales.com
For additional information or photos, please contact Glen Appelbaum at 843 813 3711 or via email at Glen@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please make an appointment to view this vessel. It is located some distance from my office, and I will require advance notice.
Please contact Glen Appelbaum at 843.813.3711
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 43 ft 9 in
Length on Deck: 47 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 30000 lbs
Ballast: 10000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 7 in
Total Power: 82 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 82B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 628
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 82 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
As one enters the boat from the cockpit, the raised deck salon offers light and space throughout. The interior consists of hand-crafted satin varnished Cherry wood throughout, and is strikingly beautiful. The Galley is located directly to starboard, and forward of the galley is the full size navigation station with two swiveling Captains chairs. To port is the access to the aft guest cabin. The dining area is located to port midships, with a table that can be enlarged and may be raised or lowered. Moving forward are the two heads and the shared shower. The main stateroom is located toward the bow, with a centerline king berth. The watertight bulkhead separates the cabin from the sail locker, which is accessed on deck.
- Large guest cabin with standing headroom.
- Double berth with an 8" custom mattress.
- 3 sliding drawers and single locker under drawers for storage.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker forward of bureau.
- V berth insert.
- 2 portholes and one hatch for light and ventilation.
- Master cabin is located in the bow, and has a centerline king berth.
- 8" custom mattress.
- 4 drawers and a chart locker are under the berth.
- 7 deep storage bins under berth.
- 8 storage lockers mounted above the berth.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker located to starboard as one enters the cabin.
- Bureau of 4 drawers, with a shelf locker above.
- Hand-crafted, satin varnished Cherry wood interior throughout.
- Master cabin and guest cabin each have a Vacu-flush head, vanity and medicine cabinet.
- There is a shower that is shared, with shelves, hanging rails, and locking inter-leading doors.
The large U shaped galley is complete, and meals can be made even when underway. The stove and oven are gimbaled, and everything is readily within reach.
- Large U shaped galley to starboard.
- Sharp microwave mounted in panel.
- Twin SS sinks.
- Hot/cold water, soap dispenser and 2 foot pumps for raw and fresh water.
- Top loading fridge/freezer is Glacier Bay Micro HPS 12 volt.
- Force 10 gimballed 4 burner stove and oven.
- Storage under stove for larger cooking utensils.
- Cherry drawers and lockers located throughout for storage.
- Recessed storage in countertop alongside sinks and stove.
- Digital panels for fridge and freezer.
- Porthole above galley for light and additional ventilation.
- Adjustable Dorade for additional ventilation
- Durable marbleized countertops
Deck and rigging
The deck configuration of the boat is designed to make it easy and safe for a couple to cruise in comfort. The lines are led aft to the cockpit, and there are numerous deck organizers and turning blocks to facilitate this. The large bimini and dodger protect the occupants from the elements, and the twin helm design maximizes the helmsman's ability to sail efficiently.
- Hatch in cockpit for aft cabin, lowers to complete seating, on port side.
- Starboard lazarette is extremely large and allows access to numerous below deck systems.
- Dedicated double propane locker under starboard helm seat.
- Additional locker storage under port helm seat.
- Dedicated life-raft locker recessed in transom.
- Viking RescYou pro 4 man liferaft
- Telescoping swim ladder on transom, accessible from the water - CE compliant.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Hinged gate on transom, double set of lifelines with pelican clip.
- Easily accessed rudder post for emergency tiller.
- Manual bilge pump located on port seat.
- SS radar arch with dinghy hoist system.
- Selden triple spreader MDS aluminum mast.
- Single line reef boom, internal lines.
- Selden MDS batten cars, internally rigged.
- Sailtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- ATN gale sail storm jib
- Self tending Quantum Jib
- Quantum 130% Genoa
- Quantum fully battened Main.
- Canvas - 2013
- Muir electric windlass with deck controls as well as cockpit remote.
- Anchor and deck washdown.
- G-16 Guardian stern anchor
- 55 lbs Delta
- 66 lbs Spade S-140
- 300' 3/8 G4 high test chain with 100' 3/4 megabraid snubber.
- 50' 3/8 G4 chain with 250' 3/4 Yale 8 strand Brait rode
- Two Ritchie integral compasses.
- Aqua Dutch 310 Hypalon inflatable.
- Nissan 9.8 HP 4 stroke O/B.
- Twin 34" wheels
- Dual Whitlock steering system.
- 2 Harken two speed ST primary winches.
- 2 Two speed electric secondary winches.
- 1 electric 2 speed cabin-top winch and 1 manual ST winch.
The systems on the boat are complete, and have been compiled to ensure a safe passage with the maximum amount of information available. There is sufficient redundancy, as well as repeaters for both the helm and the navigation station.
- Dual Ritchie Navigator series compasses, one at each helm.
- Raymarine 300 GPS with Bluetooth. May be used in conjunction with a computer or iPad for additional plotter.
- Factory molded ground plane for SSB.
- Icom M802 SSB.
- Icom M502 VHF w/ cockpit remote.
- AT-140 tuner for SSB.
- AIS with bluetooth.
- Raymarine 4D 4Kw radar - 48 miles.
- Raymarine ST600R A/P.
- Type 2s linear drive.
- ST6001 head at Starboard helm.
- Seatalk network.
- RL80C+CRC at port helm.
- RC530C + CRC at nav station.
- ST60 Tridata at each helm.
- ST60 Wind at nav station and each helm.
- ST60 graphics display at nav station.
- C.A.R.D. radar detection system.
- NMEA-0183 multiplexer and Bluetooth transmitter.
- CD/AM/FM stereo system with speakers in cockpit and below - remote cockpit control.
The electrical systems on this boat were designed for self sufficiency and long term cruising in mind. There are numerous variables allowing for different situations, in order to ensure continuous and reliable power.
- One 30 A 120 Volt A/C shore power inlet.
- One 30 A 240 Volt A/C shore power inlet.
- Three 50 foot shore power cords.
- Charles Marine isolation transformer.
- Dual IOTA DLS 55 battery chargers.
- Two Prosine 1800W inverters
- Ample Power 150 DC generator system
- One battery dedicated to electronics backup.
- One AGM dedicated engine start battery.
- Eight AGM 6 Volt batteries for house.
- Westerbeke 82B naturally aspirated diesel
- Readily accessed with swinging steps on companionway
- Racor water separator/filters
- Three bladed folding prop
- 1 3/8" SS shaft
- Canadian built in Ontario
- BALTEK aircraft grade balsa coring
Kevlar, E-glass double weave hull laminates reduce weight, increase stiffness and improve impact resistance
- Vinylester laminates and resins used for enhanced durability and osmosis resistance, as well as strength and gloss retention
- Aluminum toe rail
- PVC rub rail
- Sub-floor framing structure
- Cast lead - antimony bulb keel, attached using double row of keel bolts
- SS 4.5" OD rudder shaft
- Watertight bulkhead in bow
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
34 Power Cat
Charleston, SC, United States
Charleston, SC, United States
Hilton Head Island, SC, United States
Charleston, SC, United States
400 Sedan Bridge
Charlotte, NC, United States
Charleston, SC, United States