-Capacities Fuel Capacity: 2,900 US Gallons (10,976 liters) Water Capacity: 550 US Gallons ( 2,082 liters) Watermakers: 1,500 US Gallons ( 5678 liters) Lube Oil: 55 US Gallons ( 208 liters) Waste Oil: 55 US Gallons ( 208 liters)
-Speed// Consumption per hours//Range//RPM Maximum: 22.0 knots//137 US Gallons per hr//466 nm//2350 RPM Cruising: 16.0 knots// 80 US Gallons per hr//580 nm//1975 RPM Economical: 10.0 knots// 16.6 US Gallons per hr//1,745 nm//1250 RPM
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3412 @ 1400 Hp each Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF BW195A Drive: Propellers
- Generators & Electricity Generators: (2) 25 KW Northern Light Generators (1) 8 KW Northern Light- night generator Generator Fuel Consumption:1.5 US Gallons p/hr with separate start batteries Shore Power: Glendenning Electric shore cable retriever
- Air Conditioning: Type: Cruise Air 158,000 BTU, reverse cycle 8 zone Central Vacuum System
-Other Machinery Watermakers: Searecovery Stabilizers: Key Power Stabilizers with auto park Bow Thruster: Wesmar 36 Hp Steering System: Hynautic
4. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Communication Systems Telephone System: Panasonic 7431 Digital Phone VHF: Simrad RS87 DSC VHF radio with hailer Shakespere 17.5 foot VHF antenna (Flybridge) Cellular Phone System: Seatel 3000 satellite phone with display Intercom: Icom M602 DSC VHF radio Icom MF02 25W DSC black VHF radio (Flybridge)
- Navigation Systems Magnetic Compass: RFC35R rate compass/ RPU 160 pump Auto Pilot: Simrad AP20 autopilot system WJ300 Box (2 Stations- Pilothouse and Flybridge) GPS: ACR global Fixcat 1406 with GPS EPIRB (Flybridge) Laser Plotter: Valhalla Marci ENS charter plotter computer Simrad CA54D 4kW Radar/Echo/DGPS chart Plotter Nobeltec 6.5 Visual Navigational Suite software Passport Vector Charter Remotepoint RF mouse and keyboard Valhalla Nobeltec dedicated keypad Wind/Speed Log: Simrad ST650/B 17 BR retractable speed/temp Sensor Simrad IS15 wind system (Pilothouse) Simrad IS15 Analog LCD wind display (Flybridge)
- Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment: 52” pop-up Plasma TV (Salon), Satellite Television, DVD player b. Audio Equipment: Stereo system (Salon)
8. SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Yes Cameras: Elbex EXC575/4 Pan/tilt color camera (Flybridge) Infrared color cameras (Engine Room) Elbex EXC9/6 color ball camera with 6 mm lens Monitors: Valhalla 15’ VGA for navigation and CCTV
-Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Automatic CO2 fire extinguishing system Chemitron Manual System (2) Bilge Blowers (5) Automatic bilge pumps 12,000 US Gallons fire pump system
- Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) Self inflating, each holds 6 people Life Rings: (2) Life Jackets: (8) EPIRBS: (1) located on Flybridge
-GENERAL Salon: The main salon and the entire interior of the boat features Angier Mahogany woodwork throughout, including the ceiling trim. It is stunning, with much attention to detail including the inlay of cross fire and fine burled grains.
As you enter the salon from the aft deck door, you will find a sofa and 2 occasional chairs to your port, and 2 armless upholstered chairs and a pop up 52” Plasma TV to you starboard. To your immediate starboard is the curio cabinet that houses the ships music system, the burglar alarm, and the electronic drapery control.
As you move forward, you enter the formal dining area of the boat which features a large round mahogany dining table with six upholstered chairs to the port and granite topped buffet cabinet to the starboard, which conceals the stairwell to the master stateroom. All the way forward is a beveled glass doored breakfront, built into the forward bulkhead on the port and the mahogany paneled day head to the starboard.
Galley: Forward of this area, through the center companionway is the country kitchen/pilothouse. This area is all open and includes dark granite-countered galley and a center island wood-pillared preparation center. The appliances are all high-end and are described within this listing. The double door refrigeration and drawer freezers are all mahogany paneled and flush mounted into the room’s woodwork. Forward of the preparation island is the forward facing settee, corners and matching ceiling trim.
Pilothouse: The pilothouse features two Stidd helm chairs, and port and starboard pilothouse doors. The visibility is incredible! The floor is hand-laid solid planked mahogany and maple hardwood, truly beautiful!
The flybridge, accessed from the pilothouse or aft deck (both are gradual stairways, not ladders.) Stidd pilot seats and double wide forward facing seating, U-shaped settee with alfresco dinette table, full bar with 2 permanent bright varnished teak bar stools with ladder backs, double electric grill, plenty of storage, refrigeration and ice, and a professional and incredible round Jacuzzi tub with stairway and lockable cover.
The settee table top and bar top are finished in teak with inlay and extraordinary glass varnish. There is also a low profile telescoping 2,000 pound capacity davit. The dark blue, double bowed bimini top was chosen for style and quality and makes everything easier on the eyes, even on the brightest days. Also mounted in their own special placemat are two six man self inflating life rafts and a commercial EPIRB. There are four teak steamer chairs on the upper deck.
Aft Deck: The spacious aft deck incorporates a settee and two varnished teak joinable cocktail tables across the aft end. The cabin top extends far enough out to protect this area in the event of rain. To either side of the settee is a port and starboard spiral stairway leading to the Euro transom swim platform, which features the main stern cleats and tailing winches, and the outside access to the engine room and crew quarters.
On the aft deck, forward to port is a buffet serving bar finished with a varnished teak counter and concealed sink, lockers to the starboard, separated by a large stainless steel framed door to the salon. Also on the aft deck forward are concealed port and starboard control stations and an Elbex EXC57/4 pan/tilt color camera for security.
Master Stateroom: The master stateroom is raised slightly to allow full visibility. Beyond that is the magnificent, full width control dash, all finished din wood and rounded from its own private stairway behind the Dining Buffet.
Through a double door entrance is full beam stateroom, completely finished in mahogany and earth tone silks. The king size berth features a built in wood and silk headboard with indirect lighting. The bedspread is in matching woven silk.
Electronics in this area include Simrad IS15 LCD dual tri-data combo head, Panasonic 816KSU with digital 7431 phone system. To the port is an L-shaped settee and to starboard a large vanity. There are three hanging lockers, all cedar lined.
Rather than 2 small heads the LADY VICTORIA features one giant head with usably large vanity counter in granite and intricate, very large mahogany framed beveled mirror. Plenty of floor space to get dressed and an over sized, gold hardware shower with glass door.
VIP Staterooms: There are two VIP’s, one forward with an island queen and one port with an athwart ships queen size berth. Both have plenty of walk around space and over-sized en suite heads, again all done in mahogany with beveled glass mirrors and rounded corners. The linens are high-end, featuring natural silk bedspreads and shams. All lighting is custom made for the particular room, and is stunning against the all wood bulkheads and trim.
The access to these rooms is via the starboard side stairwell from the pilothouse; this lands in a surprisingly roomy foyer from which all three guestrooms are accessed.
CREW Crew is aft on LADY VICTORIA, with 2 entrances (from the Euro transom or from within, via the owners stateroom foyer through the engine room.) The area is split into a very large convertible lounge, whose settee converts to upper and lower berths for two, and a separate stateroom with double berth and en suite head. The entire crew area is finished in the same quality woods and finishes as the rest of the boat.
The crew lounge includes its own laundry, galley and TV center, Panasonic 7431 digital phone and has exceptionally roomy counters and floor space. There is a separate laundry forward in the boat, so this one is dedicated to the crew.
From the crew area one can go forward into the engine room or aft into the steering lazzarette, each separated by water-tight bulkheads with ABS approved water tight doors and latches.
LADY VICTORIA represents one of the most highly customized and well thought out vessels in her class. Her spectacular interior of rich Angier mahogany joinery features a very comfortable four stateroom layout to included a full width, king size master suite with private bath, along with two additional Queen VIP suites and twin stateroom forward. On deck accommodations include a gourmet galley, spacious pilothouse, large salon and aft deck along with full walk around decks. The flybridge features a circular Jacuzzi/hot tub along with bar and dining area. The boat deck features a new 15’ Novurania tender and a Marquipt 2000 lb telescopic davit.
Powered by reliable 3412 Caterpillar main engines along with all of the large yacht options to include Key power stabilizers, bow thruster and three Northern Lights generators. LADY VICTORIA is available for sale as her owner is moving to a larger vessel.
LADY VICTORIA features a hinged Ship’s Mast rather than the typical arch. This allows separate horizontal location for each satellite, DGPS or radar, thereby avoiding signal crossing or burn out, which can occur when several arrays are mounted on the same plane (such as an arch.) The mast is very handsome and matches the rake of the cabin windows.
Owner Exclusions: Owners personal effects including original art work and formal china along with linens and flatware.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."