- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 365,000 Tax Paid (US$ 408,581)
PRINCESS V58 - YEAR 2004
Shipyard / Model
Princess Yachts V 58
17,88 meters (overall: 18.19 meters)
Year of construction
€ 365.000,00 - Vat Included - Excluding Commission
In excellent condition, boat with a sporty character with an
Fuels and engines
N ° Tanks
Regular Engine Services
Type of fuel
Man 2 x 1050 HP
Cockpit in Teak
Teak in Platform
1 x 473 liters
12V, 24V, 220V
1 Owner Cabin
1 Vip Cabin
1 Double Cabin
1 Kitchen External
Internal 1 Kitchen
1 Living room
2 Toilet with shower
Technical preparation and of blanket Still, Autoclaves, Batteries, chargers, outside shower, bow thruster - bowtruster, Flap, Garage in order to stretch, Soft top, sprinkler systems, underwater lights, deck, automatic bilge pump, manual bilge pump, Teak cockpit, 220V shore power, water dock socket, electric windlass, Swimming ladder, Tender (Avon jetski 320) Domestic Equipments:
Electric marine WC
Entertainment Speakers, Satellite Antenna TV, Cable TV, Stereo, TV Kitchen and electrical
Cushions interior and exterior like new
Electronic engine control
Domenico Lastella Sales Executive Mobile: +39 331 2825558 Web sites: www.portocervoyacht.it www.chartercostasmeralda.net
Please contact Domenico Lastella at ITA: +39 331 2825558 | TUR: +90 532 6132395
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 18 ft 2 in
Beam: 4 ft 7 in
Length on Deck: 17 ft 11 in
Dry Weight: 20003 kgs
Engine Brand: 2 x MAN
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: 2 x MAN
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (393 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (2081 Liters)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 10
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The newly launched V58 is the most recent expression of the Princess V-Class philosophy. At high speeds, her seakeeping has to be experienced to be appreciated. Spacious accommodation is provided by two double staterooms and one twin-bedded guest cabin. As for the saloon, it's sensational. The parquet-style floor with inset circular carpet, and stainless steel inlaid furniture, make this is an interior which demands to be seen.
* Self-draining * U-shaped seating/dining area * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, barbecue and icemaker * Sunbed aft * Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Electric winch dinghy retrieval system * Optional telescopic passearelle * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers * Folding hood forward (can extend as sun canopy or complete enclosure), sun awning with side screens aft * Overall tonneau cover * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking. Optional sunroof GRP sunroof with opening fabric centre section (electrically operated), removable side windows, tonneau cover aft with zip door.
SALOON * Semi-circular sofa with folding dining table * 2 circular stools with purpose-made stowage * Cocktail cabinet * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD linked to hi-fi surround-sound system * Cockpit speakers * Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit. AFT STATEROOM * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe and shelves * Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Opening portholes. FOWARD STATEROOM PORT GUEST CABININTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry wood with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range * Teak-laid floor in galley area. STORAGE * All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet in cockpit * Generator/ shore support change-over switch * Powerpoints in all cabins, galley (double) and saloon * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 550 gallon (2500 litre) capacity * Fuel fillers on both side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with change-over cocks and visual contamination warning at console * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank totalling 90 gallon (409 litre) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water-level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in owner’s stateroom, port and starboard guest cabins and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 5-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system with power assistance * Single-lever MMC electronic engine controls * 8hp bow thruster * Freshwater outlet point in engine room.
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 20kg Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel coachroof handrails * Forecabin hatch * Twin saloon hatches * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
220/240v diesel generator (7kW) Power-assisted hydraulic steering system Electronic engine and gear control Bow thruster (8hp) Colour radar, GPS and chartplotter Autopilot Electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm VHF R/T Remote control searchlight Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system Cockpit speakers linked to hi-fi Microwave/conventional oven/grill Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and barbecue Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike Cockpit hood and cover Transom door to bathing platform Hot and cold transom shower 220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger Teak-laid cockpit deck Optional grp sunroof with opening fabric centre section OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case. Please note this is the initial specification of the V58 and the right is reserved to make changes as necessary during the boat’s development.
Engine Options (Diesel)
2 x Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range: 29-31 knots 2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range: 31-34 knots 2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 33-36 knots 2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 36-39 knots
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Other Boats from Sardinia Yachts & YachtBox