2004 Northern Marine Expedition Yacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 922,900
- This Northern Marine 57' has just finished cruising Desolation sound for the Summer and is ready to go to a new owner!
- The Northern Marine 57's are a very easy boat to operate and cruise. The overall length is just under 60' and displacement is 60 ton. A quiet and comfortable boat at the dock or underway.
- The Northern Marine 57' is beautiful with a chefs galley, full width master, generators, watermaker, heater the list is extensive and complete
- Built in the USA
- Tom Gilbert 360-202-3400 Call or Text!
Please contact Tom Gilbert at (360) 640-0507
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Northern Marine
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 6 in
LWL: 55 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 28 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 120000 lbs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 6081
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 10 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 3 (2480 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (145 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Navigation center - Simrad
VHF - Icom
Depthsounder - Simrad
Plotter - Simrad
Wind speed and direction - Simrad
Radar - Simrad
Repeater(s) - Simrad
Log-speedometer - Simrad
Autopilot - Simrad
GPS - Simrad
Electric bilge pump
Heating - Kabola
Sea water pump
Bow thruster - Hydraulic ABT
Stern thruster - Hydraulic ABT
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Generator - 2-Onan, Fisher Panda
Inverter - 2-Xantrex Pure Sine
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Davits - Steelhead 1500R
Tender - Rendova
Displacement: 60 Ton
Total Power: 330
Cruising Speed: 8.5
Max Speed: 10
Fresh Water: 400
Holding: 100 Gray, 145 Black
Galley has a Sub Zero Refrigerator with custom wood panels that match the galley cabinets. A four burner stove and oven. An above oven microwave. Plenty of counterspace. A disposal in the double stainless steel sink.
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave
- GE Propane Stove/ Oven
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Sub Zero Refrigerator with Drawer Freezers
- Freezer in side counter
Electronics package installed by Topcat Engineering is complete. Many upgrades have been completed.
- Simrad AP 20 Pilot, w/ Display on Flybridge.
- 3-Simrad FU-20 Follow Up Jog Lever
- 3-Simrad Radar/ Plotter Displays
- Auto Anchor
- ICOM M-602 VHF
- Trac Stabilizers
- ABT Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Tank Tender
- Instrumentation of battery, AC, DC voltages and current
- VHF and Depth in Master Stateroom
- Sharp 22" TV in Salon
A 50 amp Auto Shore Transformer and two generators complete the electrical power distribution. Power panels in the engine room and pilothouse make operation easier. New AGM Batteries. A Sea Recovery Watermaker, Marine Air Conditioning and a Kabola heating system round out the electrical system.
- 120 Amp 12 Volt Alternator
- 2-Xantrex Inverter/ Chargers
- 110 Volt and 12 Volt Lighting
- 40 Gallon Water Heater
- Tank Lever Indicators.
- 4- Bilge Pumps with Controllers
- 10 Lifeline 8D AGM Batteries
- 110/ 220 Volt Panels with Monitoring
- 12 Volt Panels with Monitoring
- Sea Recovery SRC600 VWC Watermaker
- Kabola Hydronic Heater
- 12 Volt Paragon Water Pump
- Fireboy 22010 Automatic Halon
- Cruisair 5 Zone Air Conditioning
- Maytag Neptune Washer and Dryer
Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters. Also includes a Hydraulic Get Home system, driven off the generator and easily coupled to the main shaft.
Also has Hydraulic Stabilizers.
- American Bow Thruster TRAC Stabilizers.
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Hydraulic Get Home System
- Hydraulic Pump on Main Engine
- Hydraulic Pump on big Generator
- Halon Fireboy Suppression System
- Reverso Fuel Polisher
- Reverso Oil Change
Midship master stateroom with private head and shower. Quick access to washer and dryer outside master stateroom in hallway. Aft of washer is engine room. Engine room has access inside the boat and in aft cockpit.
Salon has "L" shaped settee and opposite two barrel chairs both with tables for cocktails and eating.
Galley is forward in salon and has dual sinks with disposal. Has full size Sub Zero refer and full size stove and oven. The microwave is above the stove and is full size. The dishwasher is half size and is next to the trash compactor.
Pilothouse is up a couple stairs and has full electronics and instrumentation. Two doors in pilothouse access port and stbd side decks. Outside the port pilothouse door are the protected steps to the flybridge and boat deck.
Flybridge has full instrumentation and electronics. Flybridge has a "L" shaped settee with canvas cover and cushions. Also a soft bimini is on the Flybridge that can be rolled up and stored. Boat deck has two tenders and a Steelhead crane.
Forward of Pilothouse is the VIP and Bunkroom. Both share a common head that has a enclosed shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cap Sante Yacht Sales
64 Raised Pilothouse Trawler
Anacortes, WA, United States