- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- old saybrook, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000
Beautiful Najad 460, launched in the summer of 2004, and the highest spec 460 built . Very popular Judel/Vrolich design, big volume centercockpit quality offshore cruising yacht.
Options include, shallow keel (6'2") bow thruster, Yanmar 100hp, 6KW gen, air, diesel heat, 3 fridges/freezers, washing machine, 4 electric winches, TV, DVD, All new electronics in 2011 including 2 Raymarine E90W's, ST70's KVH trackvision, SSB, retractable davits, Alcantara fabric, 3 cabin layout, huge centerline bed aft.
June 2015....just reduced to $399K. This boat was $950K new!
Call Alan Baines 401 241 1280401 241 1280
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype
Please contact Alan Baines at +1 (401) 241-1280
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 8 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 38 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 66 ft 4 in
Engine Brand: yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3 HT(B)E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water: 125
Custom 3 cabin version with vee berth cabin forward, with watermaker and washing machine built in underneath. Next aft to starboard is a passageway cabin, with the single berth raised , and lots of storage underneath. Opposite is a large head with corian sink, canity, hand held shower and electric Jabsco head.
Main saloon has separate chairs to starboard, and an L shaped settee to port. Light biege alcantara fabric. Drop leaf table with teak and holly inlay. Ample storage outboard of the settees and in lockers and shelves. Air conditioned.
Nav table is next aft to starboard, with a large double seat. To port is the galley, running down the passageway to the aft cabin.
Aft cabin is spacious, with a large queen sized centerline bed, big lockers, windows aft, seat, and ensuite head with wall mounted shower. Air conditioned.
All interior woodwork is in african mahogany, built to Najad's well known and admired standard of perfection. Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Air conditioning in saloon and aft cabin
- Diesel heat
- Skyscreen/blinds in all hatches
- laptop compartment in chart table.
- brass lights and overhead Cantalupi fixtures.
- cabin fans
- Dimmers on all major light groups
- Built in stowage for companionway drop boards and screens.
- Corian countertops
- Waeco water cooled 100 litre fridge
- Waeco water cooled 40 litre fridge/freezer
- 3rd freezer (under midcabin berth)
- double sink
- 3 burner stove with oven and grill
- Seagull water filter and faucet
- Propane solenoid
- hand operated sea water pump in galley
- under counter lighting
- All electronics new in 2011.
- Raymarine E90W at helm
- Raymarine St70 pilot at helm
- 2 x ST70 , 1 x ST70 plus, 1 x ST70 controller under windshield
- at chart table...
- Furuno GPS back up at chart table
- Raymarine E90 W
- Icom ICM 604 SSB
- Icom ICM 802 VHF
- Raymarine ST70 plus
- Raymarine ST70 controller
- Iridium satphone
- Raymarine wireless pilot remote
- ST 70 Autopilot
- 4KW digital radome (on mast)
- Icom AT140 antenna tuner
- Samsung 32" flat screen TV on saloon bulkhead
- KVH Trackvision
- Fusion stereo / DVD player
- 2 Infinity speakers in saloon
- 2 speakers in cockpit
- speakers in aft cabin
Electrical, Mechanical, systems
- Fischer Panda 6KW generator 311 hrs June 2013
- sound shield
- water separator muffler
- 24V ships service
- 110V shore power
- isolating transformer 110/220v
- 3000W inverter/charger
- 2000W 220v inverter (for washing machine)
- Kenny euronova washing machine
- Spectra newport 400 GPD watermaker
- Z brane system
- Eberspatcher diesel heat
- heater outlet in cockpit
- air conditioning in aft cabin
- air conditioning in saloon
- Electric Head in owners cabin plumbed to fresh water
- Extra insulation in engine room
- water separator exhaust on main engine
- bow thruster
- dripless stuffing box
- double racor fuel filters with switch over
- double engine sea strainers with switch over
- Aquadrive coupling
- Engine hours 637 (June 2013)
Deck and Hull
- Teak decks and coachroof 12mm thick.
- Teak seats in pushpit with cushions.
- stainless steel windshield
- grab rails outside windshield
- opening middle window
- cockit enclosure and bimini (new 2102)
- dodger (new 2012)
- Lewmar pedestal
- rod steering
- mamba drive for autopilot
- single lever shift
- lofrans progress windlass
- anchor controls in cockpit
- stainless bruce anchor
- 60 m chain
- High gloss ports and hatches
- Autoflug liferaft on sternrail
- outboard motor lift
- Benzenzoni retractable davits
- High gloss teak cockpit table
- teak companionway board
- screened companionway board
- plexiglass companionway boards
- 2 large stern lockers
- Stern anchor
- stern anchor windlass
- Antenna mast aft
- Varnished toerail
- varnished cockpit surround
- teak drinks holder
- Anderson 68 electric primaries
- Anderson 46 variable speed electric secondaries
- Outboard motor bracket
- Outboard motor lift
- jacklines on deck
- jacklines in cockpit
- leather grab rail on dodger
- Dyvinicell cored fiberglass hull, Najad white maroon gelcoat stripes.
- epoxy barrier coated underbody.
- Tunnel bowthruster.
- Selden 3 spreader rig,
- swept back "V" spreaders
- In mast furling
- Harken outhaul track on boom (instead of selden)
- Profurl headsail furling (2012)
- cruising spinnaker equipment
- Navtec hydraulic backstay
- rodkick vang
- Selden bottlescrew adjusters for halyards on mast
- inner forestay
- Spectra triradial UK main
- vertical battens
- Spectra triradial genoa
- Storm jib
- cruising spinnaker with sock
- all lines lead to cockpit
- boom lights
- spinnaker pole on mast
- insulated backstay
- windex and light
- Shallow keel option.
- max prop
- spurs line cutters
- 24v sea water pump in anchor locker
- west marine inflatable (2011)
- 6 HP Mercury (2011)
- moulded in swim platform and steps
- swim ladder
We have been involved with this Najad 460 since selling it new, and sailed it from Sweden to Cherbourg, France for shipping to the US. Since then, it has been based totally in the North East, except for the winter of 2011/12, when it sailed to Charleston SC, for the winter season. Each of her 3 owners has lavished care and attention, and she was extensively upgraded with new electronics, canvas, custom mattress aft, new headsail furler, modified boom outhaul and much more. (well over $100 000 spent in upgrades since 2011)
Extremely comfortable, fast and safe , Tillvaro is the 41st of 48 Najad 460's built since 2001. This is a very rare offering in the US, and she is ready for day, coastal, or offshore voyaging.
Dont miss this one !
Other Boats from Berthon
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Edgartown, MA, United States