- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chichester, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 65,000 Tax Paid (US$ 101,829)
Mystery 35, 2004, As reviewed in yachting monthly
Fin keel, fractional rig, Yanmar 18hp, 5 berths, new main sail 2010, new spinnaker 2012, fully equipped with Raymarine Chartplotter, Radar and autopilot, she also has an electric anchor windlass and a liferaft.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.67 m
Beam: 2.97 m
LWL: 7.54 m
Minimum Draft: 2.0 m
Dry Weight: 5400 kgs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GMF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (113 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (60 Liters)
- Yanmar 2GMF
- 18hp Diesel
- Last serviced spring 2012
- 2 bladed folding prop
- 110Ah Engine battery
- 220Ah house battery bank (all new 2010).
- High output battery charging alternator.
- Aardvark battery charge management system
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter in cockpit with aerial & Radar (Radar may require service).
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF radio and aerial.
- Raymarine St 60 Depth, Log, Speed, and Wind
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot.
- Furuno GP 32 GPS and Navtex.
- Navigation lights, steaming, sail and deck.
- Clock and Barometer
- Sony CD/ radio with cockpit loudspeakers
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Fractional rig Z spar mast and boom (original)
- Double spreader,
- Reefing lines,
- lazy jacks and boom sail cover.
- Roller furler on head stay.
- Headsail - Sobstat high aspect headsail with foam luff and new white UV strip. (2008)
- Main - Hyde with three reef points (2010)
- Spinnaker - Hyde Asymmetric (2012)
Interior & Domestic
- 5 berths
- Double berth foreword with storage.
- Separate W.C.and shower between forepeak and saloon.
- Hot and cold water.
- 12v electrical sockets
- Saloon with two berths and dining table.
- Chart table to starboard.
- Huge quarter berth to starboard aft of chart table.
- Headroom in saloon – approx 1.83m (6’0”)
- Headroom in heads – approx 1.87m (6’2”)
- Headroom in forward cabin – approx 1.82m (5’11”)
- Forward cabin bunk length – max 2.01m (7’0”)
- Saloon settee bunk lengths – max 2.00m (6’7”)
- Good sea berth and storage.
- Eberspacher blown air heating.
- Full interior lighting (Part LED).
- Additonal water storage capacity.
- 60 Lt Foul holding Tank.
- L shaped galley to port.
- Sink with pressurised hot and cold water plus manual cold.
- Oven with grill and cooker with two burners.
- Refrigerated ice box and carousel storage plus lockers above and below.
- GRP Deck
- Plastimo bulkhead compass.
- Two additional winches.
- Sheets and blocks for asymmetric.
- Selden retractable bowsprit for asymmetric.
- Delta Anchor, 50M chain and 50M warp.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Kedge Anchor with stern anchor roller.
- SS. Stern Ladder.
- Davit crane for outboard and loading supplies.
- Cockpit shower (H&C).
- Special ergonomically crafted tiller with detachable extension.
- Fenders and Warps
- Radar Reflector.
- ISAF Liferaft.
- Auto inflate life ring.
- Life Jackets
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Spray Hood (New 2010)
- Cockpit canopy (currently removed).
- Cockpit cushions.
- Single laminate GRP hull, deck and superstructure.
- Balanced rudder with displacement skeg and bolted lead fin and bulb.
- Britannia blue hull
- Epoxy treated from new.
- Two tone deck colour.
- Teak cockpit seats.
- Original Registration.
- Designers drawings.
- RCD certification details.
- Magazine reviews of the boat at launch.
"Oscar is a very well specified example of this modern classic renowned for its excellent sailing performance. She is equipped for serious crewed or single-handed sailing, is well maintained and ready to go."
Manufacturer Provided Description
"The Mystery 35 is the flagship of the Mystery range. Her stunning classic lines and modern, high-stability design concept make her the ideal purchase for a couple or family looking for a safe, fast and dry cruising yacht. The windward performance of the Mystery 35 is unmatched by any other boat of her type due to her deep lead bulb keel which provides an angle of vanishing stability of 150º. The modern skinny jib fractional rig layout makes for very easy handling and with all the controls lead aft to the cockpit she is simple to handle even single handed. Below, the Mystery 35 is unquestionably beautiful with the styling and finish quality that we carry through all our boats."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
Other Boats from Waterside Boat Sales
Unknown, St. Maarten/St. Martin
Gosport, United Kingdom
Berth In Gosport
15m - 47 year lease
Gosport, United Kingdom
CORSAIR 28 HERITAGE
South of France, France
Gosport, United Kingdom