- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
In the creation of the LAGOON 67, a genuine masterpiece, naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot-Prevost have taken the concept of the luxury maxi-catamaran into a new dimension by simultaneously increasing space, comfort, and performance. Drawing full benefit of the potential afforded by the only leading boatbuilder possessing an Reasearch & Developement department dedicated to modern materials for the larger yacht, the design duo have produced and oustanding unit in terms of speed and handling or comfort. As the eye travels from stem to stern over the 270 square foot cockpit area through the 375 square foot saloon aft to the 16'5 long luxury master cabin, there can be no doubting that LAGOON has written catamaran with a capital C.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 67 ft 7 in
Beam: 35 ft 1 in
LWL: 61 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 44092 lbs
Dry Weight: 44092 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (316 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (264 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 16
Number of heads: 4
- A wide cockpit to be used as a " deck salon " - 2 ergonomically contoured steering consoles with leather steering wheels, helmsman seat, engine controls and gauges, compass - Folding teak cockpit table - Teak cockpit flooring (thickness 8 mm) - " L " shaped cockpit seating with port and starboard lockers underneath - 2 cockpit sole storage compartments with grating - Foam cushions and backrests for cockpit seating (thickness 40 mm).
- 24 V central electrical panel with consumption, voltage and amp monitors - Bi-polar batteries with master switches for general circuit and engines - 2 sets of batteries 2 x 340 Ah with electronic regulated charging - 1 x 220 V plug in each cabin, passageway and salon - 220 V central electrical panel - 2 engine batteries (12 V, 95 Ah)
- 2 Yanmar engines, 100 HP, V-drive - Engine compartment lights - Steering console with instruments - Sternpost tube with graphite bearings - Engine room blowers - Seawater suction valve with filter and strainer - 2500 liter Gas tanks
SAILS AND DECK ARRANGEMENTS
Race quality sails are standard : - Fully roached mainsail in double ply Dacron, area 135 m2 with epoxy/glass battens mounted on battcars for perfectly simple handling (stainless steel reinforcements, triple reef, aluminum reinforced head board, three reefing lines ) : - 1 75 m2 Dacron outer jib with UV protection, reinforced leech - 1 40 m2 Dacron inner fore staysail with UV protection, reinforced leech, self tacking, on furler, - 1 15 m2 Dacron storm jib
- 1 26 m white aluminum mast - 1 white aluminum boom with boom racks - 3 levels of swept back spreaders - 1 stay with jib furler - 1 stay with forestay furler - 2 cap shrouds, vinyl coated rod rigging - 2 lower shrouds, vinyl coated rod rigging - 2 lazy jacks to accept fully battened main - Track and cars for main - 1 Windex wind vanes on mast head
- 1 Spectra mainsail halyard, ø 16 mm in double - 1 Spectra solent halyard, ø 14 mm - 1 Spectra forestay halyard, ø 14 mm - 1 mainsail, pre-stretched topping lift ø 14 mm - 1 Spectra leech adjustment, ø 16 mm - 3 Pre-stretched reefing lines, ø 16 mm - 1 jib, foresail, storm jib, Spectra , sheets, ø 16 mm - 1 jib shest, forestay sail, Spectra jib, ø 16 mm - 2 main traveller lines, ø 14 mm - 2 jib car adjusting lines, ø 14 mm - 2 Fore staysail car adjusting lines, ø 14 mm
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Lagoon 67
Message cannot be empty!