- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
After launching more than one hundred Lagoon 410 since its first introduction in 1997, Lagoon now introduces the new Lagoon 410-S2. Modifications to the Lagoon 410 have been made in many areas â?? ergonomic, comfort, maneuverability â?? and the new S2 version has even more standard equipment. All primary sail control lines, including the main halyard and reefing lines, are now brought back to the cockpit where the addition of an electric winch increases the ease, efficiency and safety of managing mainsail loads. Movement between the steering station, the cockpit and the main salon remains free and open. The large chart table and comprehensive navigation station, the immense main salon with its unique panoramic view (itâ??s a Lagoon !), and the large L-shaped galley show clearly that the Lagoon 410-S2 is designed for a long and comfortable cruise. The â??Ownerâ??sâ?? version of the boat has three cabins with the starboard hull a veritable apartment dedicated entirely to the comfort of the captain. With the addition of a sliding door, privacy for the ownerâ??s suite has been maximized while opening up the stateroom area with its queen-sized bed, desk with bookcases, dressing area, toilet and bathroom with separate full-sized shower.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 40 ft 7 in
Beam: 23 ft 3 in
LWL: 38 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Displacement: 15964 lbs
Dry Weight: 15964 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (103 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 10
Number of heads: 4
• Immense cockpit/open-air salon, with direct access from dock or water via port transom • Self-bailing cockpit with cockpit grating • Helm station at forward bulkhead with engine controls, engine panel, and compass, dash board for electronics • Cable steering system • Twin rudders with epoxy composite posts • Emergency tiller • 2 person helm seat • Varnished wood cockpit table with cover • 2 storage lockers under cockpit seats • 1 Gas storage
• 12v. electrical panel - 16 function, with volt meter, ammeter, breakers, battery monitor, lighting, water meter. • 2 engine batteries: 12v. • 70 amp • 2 house batteries: 12v. • 140 amp • Power load repartitor
• 2 27 Hp saildrive motors • Engine stop in cockpit • Double shift/throttle control at helm station • Engine compartment soundproofing • Air intake at transom • Air exhaust • Seawater filter • Engine access under aft cabin berths • Fuel filter with separator • Diesel fuel tanks, 2 x 100l. / 2 x 26 gal.
• Composition: fiberglass and vinylester resin • Hull construction: foam core sandwich • Nacelle and deck construction: balsa sandwich • Plain laminate countermold • Bulkheads: reinforced plywood
SAILS AND HARDWARE
• 1 Large-roach mainsail, sail area 53 m2 / 570 sq. ft, with battens • 1 Genoa, with genoa furler system, UV band, sail area 36 m2 / 388 sq. ft.
• Anodized aluminum mast, length 16,10m / 52’ 10", deck step, with battcar track • Single spreaders • Anodized aluminum boom • 1 set stainless steel standing rigging • 2 reinforced shroud chainplates attached to hull • 1 forestay chainplate on crossbeam
• 1 mainsail halyard, 2:1 purchase • 1 Genoa halyard • 1 Mainsail sheet (roof return) with adjustable traveler aft in cockpit • 2 Genoa sheets • 2 Genoa tracks • 2 Adjustable genoa fairlead blocks • 2 Genoa sheet winches, roof mounted 46 ST • 1 Mainsail traveler winch 32 ST aft in cockpit • 1 Electric winch 40 STE for halyards reef lines • 3 Mainsail reef lines in boom • 1 Mainsail outhaul • 1 Furling line • 2 Lazy jacks • 2 Winch handles
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Lagoon 410-S2
Message cannot be empty!