- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dublin, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 119,000 Tax Paid (US$ 142,205)
PRICE REDUCED!!! 2004 Sun Odyssey 49 3 Cabin 2 Head - Original version designed for comfortable Ocean cruising. Shallow Keel 1.65m. This boat has completed extensive world cruising and comes equipped to the highest standard. Recent refits completed this boat is ready to go and looking for a new Owner! Requires some cosmetic work to interior. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE VIEWING!
“A beautifully example of this blue water cruiser from world-renowned naval architect Philippe Briand, 6 berth "owners" version, this vessel has been professionally maintained to the highest standard. With two circumnavigations under her belt, 'Avocet' is ready to sail away on her next adventure. An incredible specification and equipment list to match her trans ocean abilities, refitted and customized for long distance cruising; 'Avocet' is equally at home as a coastal cruiser with beautiful lines that will turn heads at any marina you choose.
The equipment and specification of this vessel has been honed through years of oceanic cruising, additional equipment valued at more than €100k.
Contact Ross O'Leary on 00 353 1 2802020 or 00 353 87 6642297 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ross O'Leary at +353  87 6642297
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JH3-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
GRP - Kevlar Reinforced
Fin Keel - Shallow Draft Version 1.65m
Engine & Machinery
100Hp Yanmar (100amp Balmar Alternator)
MaxPower 7hp Bow Thruster
Shaft Drive with feathering auto prop.
Watermaker Echotech Reverse Osmosis Plant 780 DML 2 (12V system 120L/PH)
12v DC With Battery MGMT system
AC system: 2kw Inverter with 110v and 220v output
60w Solar Panel (With controller)
-Wattsea' 600W Cruising Hydrogenerator (48A @12v)http://www.wattandsea.com/en/cruising-hydrogenerator
Fuel Tank 240ltrs (Extra tanks 400ltrs)
Water Tanks (Stbd Aft 300Ltrs Fwd Prt 200ltrs Fwd Stbd 200ltrs Total 700ltrs)
- Raymarine C120 'Wide' Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Integrated RADAR, 4 kw radome.
- Raymarine Integrated duel frequency sonar.
- Raymarine Integrated ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine Integrated ST60+ Instruments (port and starboard helm repeaters)
- Raymarine Ray 260 VHF 25w DSC (Duel Stations)
- Navionics World Portfolio Charts
- Admiralty world portfolio Paper Charts
- Sailor Fleet broadband 250 (Satellite Phone and Data)
- Icom M802 HF/MF SSB Radio
- AIS class B transceiver
- 'Yellow Brick' Vessel Tracker
Sails & Rigging
- McWilliam Mainsail 500ft, custom slab reefing. (deep 3rd reef) Lazyjack.
- McWilliam 140% Genoa 710ft ProFurl NDEC 480 electric furler
- McWilliam Code 1 Jib (Hanked on babystay)
- McWilliam Storm Trisail (on custom rail)
- McWilliam Storm Jib (Hanked on babystay)
- Quantum Sails 4500ft Symmetric Spinnaker
- McWilliam 4000ft Asymmetric Cruising Chute
- 4500ft Parasailor
- Sparcraft F-1410E Mast 19m.
- Removable babystay with Wichard tensioner.
- Twin adjustable aft stays with wichard tensions 10mm
- Forestay 12mm. Shrouds 14mm
- Large Sail Locker
- Large Lazarette/steering flat.
Lewmar 55 Sheet winches x 2
- Lewmar 44 Spinnaker Sheet winches x 2
- Lewmar 44 Electric Halyard Winch x 1
- Lewmar 44 Halyard Winch x 1
- Lofrans 1200 Anchor Windlass
- Multiple Anchor Options
- Hydrovane Wind Vane steering.
- Bimini, Sprayhood
- Bathing deck, swim ladder, Bathing Shower.
- Tender RIB 3.00m , 4hp Yamaha (Tender and engine options)
- 8 Man LifeRaft HRU
- Advanced First Aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- SOLAS Lifejackets 275n with AIS MOB Transponders
- JackStays and harnesses
- Dan Buoy
- Emergency Salvage Pump
- Bilge Pumping system
- Comprehensive spares and tools
Other Boats from MGM Boats
Sun Odyssey 54 DS
Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Sun Odyssey 349