- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Longboat Key, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 178,000
EXTREMELY CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED & LIGHTLY USED
- Recent Electronics Upgrade
- Kohler 8kw generator (ONLY 194 hours)
- Air conditioning (one unit new in 2016)
- Very Low engine hours (ONLY 618)
The Hunter Passage 456 was designed, engineered, and built as a blue water cruiser that provides the owner the ultimate in comfort and livability. “Artemis II” has been lovingly maintained and beautifully cared for. She is clean and sure not to disappoint. Don't miss out on this one!
Contact Danny at email@example.com or 941-720-7054 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments. This will ensure a broker awaits and you will have the opportunity to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage. Brokers not licensed in Florida, contact us for full details.
Please contact Danny Blankenship at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 39 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 26180 lbs
Ballast: 9680 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 26180 lbs
Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: Direct Drive
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 618
Engine Power: 76 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
Description and Accommodations
The interior teak is sprayed with high gloss lacquer and joined with curved radiuses, matched grains, and fit and finish not usually found on production boats. The ultimate in performance and comfort, the Hunter 456 Passage has it all including interior headroom of 6’5”.
Into the companionway and down the unique curved steps you enter the Main Salon revealing the beautiful and expansive interior. You will immediately notice the pleasing neutral colors, UltraLeather upholstery, teak and holly flooring and interior amenities you would expect to find on a much large vessel. To starboard is the large “C” shaped settee with convertible dinette table that converts to a berth with filler cushions. The salon table can be raised to the ceiling, opening the salon even more for a true “living room” feel. There is a removable centerline bench seat with storage. To port is a comfortable settee with center folding and storable cocktail table. There is a Bose stereo system and a flat panel TV on a rugged stainless steel swivel mount. The main salon offers ample storage with multiple shelves and cabinets. Dining, entertaining, or just relaxing is all easily accomplished within the spacious, well ventilated area which offers an abundance of natural light through multiple hatches, windows and opening ports.
From the base of the steps and to port is the “U” shaped Galley complete with double sinks, dual door (front and top opening) refrigerator, top loading freezer, Force 10 3-burner LPG stove with oven, microwave oven, toaster oven, ample counter top spaces and storage drawers and cabinets. The galley floor is covered with non-slip flooring making cooking in a seaway safe and easy.
To starboard is the Navigation Station with large desk with storage underneath, comfortable ergonomic seating, and plenty of room for additional instruments and electronics
Moving aft from the navigation station and on the center line you will find very convenient access to the Engine and Generator with large removable access panels.
To starboard is the Mid Cabin Head, positioned to enhance access from the salon or cockpit, with electric flush toilet, which is shared with the master suite.
Continuing aft and through a teak door you enter the large Master Suite. This suite is a true “bedroom” with a large island walk-around berth and ample storage with hanging lockers, cabinets, and drawers. Along the starboard side and aft in the suite is an “L” shaped small settee and a computer desk for the mobile professional. Facing forward and to port is the ensuite shower with deep tub for luxurious bathing.
Your guests will love the Guest Stateroom conveniently located just forward of the main salon. This spacious area includes a large Pullman berth to starboard, a dressing seat to port, plenty of drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, and a very private ensuite head with shower, vanity, and electric toilet.
Above Decks, the Hunter 456 has been designed for maximum sailing performance with a keen eye toward crew comfort and safety. The Cockpit is large enough for a crew of 8 yet designed to keep all the lines within easy reach from the helm. The cockpit features a fold-out cockpit table, closed cell cockpit cushions, a full enclosure with Isinglass allowing you to adjust for the weather. There is a full set of Sunbrella covers for the Isinglass all around. Her wide side decks allow safe, easy travel fore and aft. The bow is wide and open offering ample room for sunning and anchoring. An aft sun deck provides a safe sunning area provides a flat area for deck chairs and entertaining. Other deck features include port and starboard stern rail seats, swim platform and large stern storage lockers.
- All owner's personal items not specifically listed here are excluded from the sale.
- Adler/Barbour 12volt refrigerator (front and top loading) and freezer (top loading)
- Force 10 LPG 3-burner range with oven
- Frigidaire Microwave Oven
- Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven
- Double stainless steel sinks w/cutting board
- Ample counter space and storage
- Raymarine C-Series color radar/chart display at helm (New 2013)
- Raymarine C-Series color radar/chart display at nav station (New 2013)
- Digital Raymarine Radome, mast mounted (New 2013)
- Raymarine Wind, Depth, Speed displays mounted over companionway (New 2013)
- Raymarine Autopilot w/control head at helm (New 2013)
- Garmin VHF Series 200 in cockpit with GPS networked Digital Selective Calling Capability
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF w/DSC at nav station
- (2) NEW 2015 Smart TV's with full internet video/music streaming (Salon and Master Suite)
- Bose Stereo in Master Suite
- Sony DVD in Master Suite
- (1) Flat Panel TV (guest suite)
- Toshiba DVD player (guest suite)
- Bose Acoustimass Surround Sound Networked with TV/ CD/ DVD in Salon
- (2) Outdoor speakers mounted on traveler arch
- TV Antenna (mast mounted)
- Radar Reflector (mast mounted)
- Yanmar 56hp engine (only 618 hours at time of listing)
- Kohler 8kw generator (only 194 hours at time of listing) Model 8E0Z
- Freedom 25 Inverter (2500 watts) / Charger (130 amps) w/remote control at nav station
- (3) Duracell 4D AGM batteries (house bank) (2013)
- Optima Group 27 AGM battery (engine/generator start) (2013)
- (2) MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning/heat units (One NEW in 2016)
- (2) Macerator pumps
- 12volt outlet at electrical panel
- Hunter Marine tank monitoring system
- Strike Shield lightning protection
- ProMariner galvanic corrosion protection
- (3) Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smoke detector
- SeaSafe automatic engine room fire control system
- Electric Dehumidifier
Sails & Rigging
Comfort & spaciousness are the usual hallmarks of a Center Cockpit Cruiser but Hunter has concentrated on adding real performance and making a boat that’s easy to sail. This strong, safe and comfortable cruiser performs well at all points of sail. All lines run aft to port and starboard coach roof mounted sheet stoppers and self- tailing winches keeping everything within easy reach of the helms-person and within the safety of the cockpit.
- B&R double spreader rig
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Genoa on Furlex roller furling
- Selden rigid boom vang
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler mounted on arch for easy access
- (2) Winch handles
Anchors and Ground Tackle
- Delta 35lb primary anchor on chain and nylon rode
- CQR 35lb secondary anchor on chain and nylon rode
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass with foot controls
- Spacious divided anchor well
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS HUNTER PASSAGE 456!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Palmetto, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Ruskin, FL, United States