- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 275,000
LUCK A LEE II is a well maintained and lightly used Talaria 29 Center Console boat. Varnish has just been detailed and she is easily shown.
We have only built 46 of this wonderfully versatile 29 "C" center console model. This owner is motivated to sell.
Specializing in used Hinckley Brokerage Sales on the southern US Atlantic Coast, please contact me, Hinckley Broker Tripper Vincent, Cell: 561-262-3900 or e-mail: email@example.com for information on used Hinckley boats.
Hinckley Brokerage Offices:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- NAPLES-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
Please contact Tripper Vincent at 772-403-5387 or cell: 561-262-3900
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LUCK A LEE II
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel with jet-drive
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 90
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 mph
Maximum Speed: 33 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Fiberglass T-top.
- Forward dodger folds down and has an aft drop-curtain.
- Varnished Teak table with electric hi-lo pedestal - converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
- Teak cockpit sole with oiled finish.
- Clarion XMD3 CD/Stereo receiver with satellite radio, mounted at helm and four (4) Clarion marine speakers.
- Vacu-flush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge.
- Cockpit freshwater shower.
- Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built-in to the engine box top.
HULL AND DECK
- Custom teak cockpit sole.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats.
- Stern mounted 4’ varnished teak staff with flush socket.
- Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket.
FORWARD COCKPIT and STEERING CONSOLE
Varnished teak table with cushion and electric hi/lo pedestal, converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
CENTER STEERING CONSOLE:
HELM STATION features:
Double helm seat - has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat.
- Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine L770 GPS Plotter and depth finder.
- Raymarine ray-53 VHF radio.
ENGNE BOX and AFT COCKPIT
Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
AFT COCKPIT AREA:
Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system,
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery.
- House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house.
- 80-amp engine alternator.
- 20-amp multi-stage battery charger.
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm, and under port coaming aft.
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP FWC diesel engine (90-hours 10/2008).
Engine sound insulation:
More Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel/water separator filter.
- Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges.
- Bell alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature gauges.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- Pressure freshwater water system.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment.
- (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks.
- (1) 20-gallon water tank.
- (1) 10-gallon holding tank.
- 15' Chain + 150 ft x 1/2” 3-strand anchor rode to 12# Delta galvanized HT anchor.
- Hand-held flare kit.
- Running lights.
- (2) Fire extinguishers.
- Dock lines.
LUCK A LEE II is currently located in Stuart Florida boat yard. The exterior varnish has just been detailed. The boat is easy to show and ready to go.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Talaria 55 FB
Stuart, FL, United States
San Juan Yachts
48 Flybridge Sedan
Norfolk, VA, United States
Picnic Boat MK III
Riviera Beach, FL, United States
Sou'wester 52 Sloop
Stuart, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
Picnic Boat EP
Newport, RI, United States